This world is messed up.

DeletedUser1499

Okay so firstly there was the paladin mess up and now the quest line has been completely removed,

This means people who are starting late or slightly slow will miss out on them scout rewards, light cav rewards.. all that resource rewards, complete joke if you ask me.

Whole game is at a disadvantage to each other.

DeletedUser

Yeah the world has been a disaster. The <func> setting was changed also resulting in players being placed on their own 10 fields out from the rest of the players. Anyone who joins new will have very few villages near them.

DeletedUser1499

Surely quests should be added back hardly fair that some people will have the 10 scouts and light cav rewards and others wont/

DeletedUser

People also got LC for 500 of each resource when the world was on 10 tech setting.
It was changed to simplified tech meaning that if you didn't get LC before that was changed (so if you weren't one of the first few to get it basically) you have to spend 5x more resources to get them.

Ridiculous.

DeletedUser1508

Who actually got cheap LC and the quest rewards though?

DeletedUser

Quests it seems a fair few, LC only 2-3 I believe.

I didn't get either, but I don't care about that.. I'll still outgrow everyone I'm sure. It's just the fact that every world is messed up one way or another (for example last classic was meant to be coins and then it was packets) and then this one was hugely different with nearly everything being messed up.
My problem is that I don't understand why the mods haven't learnt after 11 classic worlds with a large percentage of them having at least one major mistake being made.

DeletedUser14304

Hi i'm new in this server :3 this classic has got a lot of mistakes xd

DeletedUser1499

joke if you ask me i spoke to some manager and he basicly just said deal with it, Been playing for 10 years and never seen a world start this messed up,

Last edited by a moderator:

*Woody*

Reaction score
No I didn't mate

They nobled me after clear me and my co after saying they wouldn't attack us.

So have no time for them.

*Woody*

Reaction score
I wanted to clear them my co is friends with Pearcey from speed and he asked me not to. He trusted his friend.