This world is messed up.

Deleted User - 70854

No I didn't mate

They nobled me after clear me and my co after saying they wouldn't attack us.

So have no time for them.

00ddce11eb42d72fd22ab4b7d9875eea4419fd39916dbe8dd946dfe8558ec180.jpg

*Woody*

Reaction score
lesson learnt then, never trust anyone, your co is a fool then.

We've both learnt.

End of the day it is what it is, it'll end up being the same people who win this classic as last. They'll all merge to win like last Classic.

DeletedUser

Except you know.. There was no merge to win.. We just went through everyone like a train because it was too easy.

*Woody*

Reaction score
No I was told on the last classic after I nobled a village. Was told to hand it over as it was cleared for him to noble as they were merging into their account. Then the account moved from pop to CSM.

DeletedUser

I don't know what you are talking about. After the original players we recruited one more across the world. That's it. No merges, it was just incredibly easy because tribes couldn't withstand more than one day of attacks.
Blitz,TWO,P*,P*2 all the same.

DeletedUser14116

No I was told on the last classic after I nobled a village. Was told to hand it over as it was cleared for him to noble as they were merging into their account. Then the account moved from pop to CSM.
If I were you, I'd definitely stop trusting people in this game.

*Woody*

Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about. After the original players we recruited one more across the world. That's it. No merges, it was just incredibly easy because tribes couldn't withstand more than one day of attacks.
Blitz,TWO,P*,P*2 all the same.
I think you'll find it took you guys more than two days just to noble me and gunnie.

I don't need to stop trusting I know who to trust.