Previews November

DeletedUser13337

Let's see if we bring some players to this forum, it is really Quiet!

give your opinion about November :
top 5 tribes - the ones you expect to grow
top 5 players - best players (related with conquers, ODA, etc )
major disappointments - (special tribes)

DeletedUser

Top 5 tribes next month: Tough question.

Old - They have a great line up of players. Expect them to go far.
TEA - Again some great players, they will be there or there abouts.
War4al - They will start to slip, probably start to sell lots of res for PP.
HH - Will still be there, in what position, unsure.
Devils - Think they will rise, adding another 5 decent members, getting them into top 5.

Top 5 players: Again a very tough question to pick 5 players from such a talented listing. Therefore I will leave that question.

BULLY - They will slip. To have 5-6 tribes is just a joke. They need to burn!!

Deleted User - 695343

I think one word sums up all the top tribes and players. Mediocre. And that's at best.

DeletedUser2178

^^^ Because you know and have played with or against every player on w29? I love how all the ego's appear at the start of a world especially the ones you never see in game, playing under different alias's each world or not bothering at all, which is it with you?

That comment basically sums you up, no need to show us your amazing skills (not that you was going to anyway)

Deleted User - 695343

Well, I sure don't see you in the top ten, or even top 100. I, however, am in the top 10 while minimally active and playing solo and I certainly include myself in my summary above. Mediocre at best. :)

DeletedUser14312

Well, I sure don't see you in the top ten, or even top 100. I, however, am in the top 10 while minimally active and playing solo and I certainly include myself in my summary above. Mediocre at best. :)

Making assumptions based on points and rankings on a world that's barely a week old, that's the definition of mediocre. *sigh*

Deleted User - 695343

Assumptions? Isn't that the whole point of this thread!? It's an opinion thread, I gave my opinion. Perhaps you should give yours. Then a month from now we can see how right or wrong we were. So... in a world that is actually over two weeks old, no one stands out, no one has done anything of note, thus my proclamation of mediocrity, a term you seem not to comprehend.

mediocre
ˌmiːdɪˈəʊkə/

adjective
  1. of only average quality; not very good.

DeletedUser14312

Assumptions? Isn't that the whole point of this thread!? It's an opinion thread, I gave my opinion. Perhaps you should give yours. Then a month from now we can see how right or wrong we were. So... in a world that is actually over two weeks old, no one stands out, no one has done anything of note, thus my proclamation of mediocrity, a term you seem not to comprehend.

mediocre
ˌmiːdɪˈəʊkə/

adjective
  1. of only average quality; not very good.

What did you expect would have happened by now? What would one need to do in order to not be seen as 'mediocre' in your eyes? Is it solely based on points? I did not mean to come off as rude in my previous post, my bad.

DeletedUser2178

No, what you said was everyone is crap, you didn't put yourself in that bracket at all, I joined pretty much to sell res and to be honest I don't rate myself as a good start up player anyway but I do go the distance, I would never slate any player on any world as its a team game, not one single player has ever won a world playing solo, it's these kinds of posts that have killed the externals, people are afraid to post these days in case they get shot down for being a noob like me.

What account are you playing anyway miss mediocre? I wanna see how long you play before the pan gets too hot ;-)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Back on topic!!!

My Top 5 tribes in November (in my opinion) are;
War4al - some of the top players in tw atm, doing well across all worlds so together will do a lot of damage.
OLD - My tribe so I won't say too much but filled with experienced players, all hoping to go far and get a win ;)
TEA - A couple of good players, could do well.
HH - A lot of my lovely AFA friends in there back to kill another world, let's see if they can do it again :D
REFORM - A few good players and good council so if they stick in and grow then I think they could do pretty well :)

My Top 5 players in November (in my opinion) are;
linukas - does well on start up every world so if he sticks around, I'm sure he'll do well.
Tasty Tattie - a part of my tribe but so far I believe he's a very good and skilled player who can and hopefully will do well.
Insomnia - an account I saw dominate for a long period in my first proper world and have seen do a lot since, winning w24 etc so one to watch.
gameinaal - very good start up and could do well if he sticks around.
Pulgosas and Girlfriend - another good account which can do well, currently doing well in w26 so another one to watch :)

Most Disappointments;
The giant Bully family, makes tw boring when everyone's hugging :s

Deleted User - 695343

No, what you said was everyone is crap, you didn't put yourself in that bracket at all, I joined pretty much to sell res and to be honest I don't rate myself as a good start up player anyway but I do go the distance, I would never slate any player on any world as its a team game, not one single player has ever won a world playing solo, it's these kinds of posts that have killed the externals, people are afraid to post these days in case they get shot down for being a noob like me.

What account are you playing anyway miss mediocre? I wanna see how long you play before the pan gets too hot ;-)

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit eh!? I said - and I quote - "I think one word sums up all the top tribes and players. Mediocre. And that's at best." As someone in the rank 3 tribe and currently rank 5 player, I am clearly included in that "bracket" as you so termed it, I also never used the word crap. For someone who is supposedly not even playing you sure have a lot of butthurt about a pretty casual comment. Interesting.

So perhaps something more specific, though given your responses thus far, you will surely find something wrong with that too. Perhaps you'd like to contribute your esteemed opinion as the thread requests instead of just slating others?

Tribes to watch: OLD and TEA.

Players to watch: JP Brutal and Harley Quinn

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The world is still early, if you're still top 5 in a few months then maybe you'll be able to prove you're semi decent but just now most of the world just see you as one of these pp lovers who just blasts all their money away on res, which requires no skill whatsoever!

DeletedUser2178

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit eh!? I said - and I quote - "I think one word sums up all the top tribes and players. Mediocre. And that's at best." As someone in the rank 3 tribe and currently rank 5 player, I am clearly included in that "bracket" as you so termed it, I also never used the word crap. For someone who is supposedly not even playing you sure have a lot of butthurt about a pretty casual comment. Interesting.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit eh!? I said - and I quote - "I think one word sums up all the top tribes and players. Mediocre. And that's at best." As someone in the rank 3 tribe and currently rank 5 player, I am clearly included in that "bracket" as you so termed it, I also never used the word crap. For someone who is supposedly not even playing you sure have a lot
of butthurt about a pretty casual comment. Interesting.

So perhaps something more specific, though given your responses thus far, you will surely find something wrong with that too. Perhaps you'd like to contribute your esteemed opinion as the thread requests instead of just slating others?

Tribes to watch: OLD and TEA.

Players to watch: JP Brutal and Harley Quinn

Sorry if I cross referred your "mediocre" to "crap" but there's no point dressing it down, just say it as it is.

Yes your comment gave me a little "but ache" simply because there was no need for it, you have the right to an opinion but to class everyone as mediocre is ridiculous.

Your ego is huge but your stats tell a very different story :D

Deleted User - 695343

I don't get it. How is my ego huge!? I said the server was mediocre, I included myself in that evaluation, end of. Is it because I pointed out my rank? I didn't say said rank made me better than anyone else or that I would still be in that rank in another month or years time. I didn't realise pointing out a statistical fact made someone egotistical. I think it's very odd that you people are singling me out because I expressed a simple opinion as the thread called for. o_O

Foxtrot

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure you pretty much said they're no good because they're low in the rankings but you are amazing becasue you're top 10. Please stop playing the victim card and let people get on with the subject of the thread rather than carrying on with this pitiful argument...

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Aren't you cool xD
If we want people to be egotistical, i think i'm the best in the world....
I think its a bit of "banter" mediocre at best ;)
Did i use that right?

DeletedUser

Just got to love the DB, you are ace broo!

Can we rename you the Joker (queen of hearts)?.... No one ever wants you in the pack, that runs parallel to this!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Best account is Wrecking Ball, top 5 when 'hardly active' and playing solo though still able to send 1300 farm runs a day...

A member of the greatest family huggly lovely tribe on the world, the only tribe brave enough to declare war against another tribe... them scary 10K point rim tribes need putting in their place...

The world better hope the account doesn't find a co or two and is active 24/7...