Question round

• Thread starter DeletedUser14323
  • Start date

DeletedUser14323

In an attempt on reviving the forum I bring you one of the threads I enjoy from .no servers, the question thread!
Rules are very simple, answer the previous question then ask a new one. I'll start off with a question:

Which tribes do you think will be on top 3 in a week?

DeletedUser

It will more than likely stay the same. TEA mass recruiting whoever they can, that includes PEA...
OLD constantly gaining more villages to strengthen what seems to be there continent.
war4all just being LITHS.

Do you like chocolate?

DeletedUser13734

Chocolate is one of lifes wins.

How is Harley Quinn rank 3 ?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
through hard work and determination, how else :p
I hope your not hinting at anything.

IS *GT hinting something?

DeletedUser13052

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound friendly. :)

So I'm new to this external forum malarkey, what do most people post on the external forums about?

DeletedUser

Welcome Malarky, most people post hints, tips or random questions.

Does *GT have a secret love for Harley Quinn?

DeletedUser13734

Something like that Dev, but the main player is a bit of a joker.

Does The Devil wear prada?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Yeah

Opinions on TEA, best farmers in the world so far. (a little bit like SLAP from w28 during early game)

DeletedUser13734

Easy, War4all

Which 3 top 10 ranked players are most likely to crumble when contested ?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
How much contested?
i would say lin, but he is usually very def, so if its the same story, i'm sure he'll be fine.
Harley Quinn would probably crumble, just looked on TW stats but nothing looked too good, unless i'm missing something. Highest was like 50k then internal ?? This world looks the most promising for the player so far though. Playing seriously maybe?
I AM LITH: From TW looks like they can grow, and good farmer, w26 didnt look good for defending though.

Now i'm bored, I dont know of these players from the top 10. So i'll ask the same question to someone who may know more.

Which 3 top 10 ranked players are most likely to crumble when contested ?
You can change it to, talk about the top 10 players if you want aswell?

DeletedUser13734

Hardly contested, they'll work together reasonably in the first stage of fighting, but once villages are lost they'll fall apart.

#1 Harley Quinn - Terrible player, one of the worst I've ever seen first hand, Just goes to show PP can make anyone look good.
#2 Linukas - Another terrible player, he's good to have on side for support, but is a weak link if he's the one under the pressure, despite the merciless def count.
#3 JPbrutal -But I could be wrong, I've just never seen this guy make it past 1 village start up without being a farm

How is it that a 2.5k village player has farmed a heck load more than the rest of the world?

Last edited by a moderator: