Question round

• Thread starter DeletedUser14323
  • Start date

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
The 2.5 player is secretly Ads. That might be it.

Why is the 2.5k player so small, when he farms so much?

Deleted User - 695343

Because he wastes troops clearing farms. Maybe. I dunno. He is a perplexing little fella.

Why is Lith barb munching!?

DeletedUser13734

Because that's what 95% of the Lithuanian meta play is

Why aren't many new people asking questions ??

: (

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
As the externals are dead, and tribal wars gives no incentive to new players or old players for that matter to come on the externals.

What do you think about an external post quest for like 100 of each res?

DeletedUser13734

I think its a good idea, They'd have to make it so it couldn't be skipped though, and the completion shouldn't tie in with any other quests..

..Except for post on externals 20 times for 1k of each res :D

Why are so many accounts already looking for bashers ? (I can't even remember any bashers being utilised on UK servers since I started here)

DeletedUser13052

People get too attached to troops, not losing yours means you can consistently farm and mint more coins whilst getting a shmuck to do the leg work and clear villages for you. (At least that's my understanding.) :eek:

How is Dovev in the top 20 players will less than 1000 villages plundered? What's going on there?

DeletedUser13052

lots of time on the prem exchange lol

Tom where have you been hiding?

Recognised by name! :eek: That can't be good. Hi Chrissy. (I think) :) I've been beneath rocks and hiding in small shrubs trying to avoid this time consuming game. Hasn't worked.

How long till we see a good conflict on this world?

DeletedUser

Recognised by name! :eek: That can't be good. Hi Chrissy. (I think) :) I've been beneath rocks and hiding in small shrubs trying to avoid this time consuming game. Hasn't worked.

How long till we see a good conflict on this world?

Hi Dovev here, yes PP was the answer as I'm sick of people like the Liths ruining the game for everyone with PP so I played there own game to stay ahead but I can assure you I'm not doing it for the points. More to be self supportive troops wise. :)

War is happening I'm not sure who will end up on what side but there is a huge war that's just at its beginning and so far there are a handful of tribes participating the rest is for you to find out 0:)

Who will be the underdog tribe in this world?

Deleted User - 695343

Farming well definitely, but spending those res correctly too. Interesting how many of the top players don't have the recruitment award for 50k. Coins are great, but eventually you need the troops to back them up. Spending ratio is important. Personally, I don't find the premium exchange very valuable as farming is profitable, but I do occasionally like to use PP to chop long farm upgrades in half at times, plus you never know when you'll need them to rebuild a wall quickly! :)

Why so much Harley Quinn hate? (Genuinely curious!? :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13337

i'm afraid but harley quinn is not so bad, but don't have the right mates next to her.
about what *grandtorino said about me, i'm just an old player from other servers playing for real here for the first time.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Why does DB complain about others not asking questions but then replies without a question? :D

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i already went through this process in my head.
Its his turn to ask a question, so i gave him a 2nd chance

DeletedUser13734

He's got a bit of OCD it seems, He also can't help but correct spelling mistakes.

What should the next question be ?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I dont know

Shaun what do you think? (no one else can reply expect shaun unless you know what he thinks)

DeletedUser13052

Who is Shaun? I'm sure he thinks;

'When're the top tribes going to start throwing punches at one another?'

Would be a suitable question.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I am Shaun, and I think the top tribes will hopefully be battling soon. Should be a fun world :D

Which tribe will be first to collapse?