Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

SLAP! Rank 1 tribe, rank 1 player and war stats show why but not as good as their sister tribes war stats. I would say world winners here once the two tribes become 1 through leavers and mergers. i know some players from other worlds and they love war so any tribe that they take a dislike to are in for some fun. 8/10 (i would prefer to see one super tribe than 2 but this will happen in time)

IBF Rank 2, Very good potential here but honestly out numbered in the war against 4 out of the top 6 against them. their position on the map i think is good but quite spread out, maybe look at barbs to make your position stronger (we all hate nobling barbs but sometimes we have to) be intresting to see what happens in the next few months because this wont be a quick war with these guys. 8/10

CHAOS Rank 3, Seem to be being hit from all corners and giving some back. they have shot up 2 ranks in a week. i dont know to much about this tribe but i think they are in a possible bad position for the future game. 6/10

PR Rank 4, former t tribe so alot of shift in leadership and players leaving. I think the fall of t was down to leadership not being strong leaving members feeling uncertain. PR are quite new with new leadership so i will be able to do a better review in a weeks time or so to see if they are more organised. 7/10 ( im looking forward to see how they go)

SLAP Rank 5, sister tribe to SLAP!. Very good war stats, percentage of takes to losses is very good. high potential and hopefully a full merge will happen in the future. 8/10

STYLE Rank 6, This is my tribe. If someone else takes the time to do this please feel free rate us :) i do enjoy reading fair reviews.

DeletedUser

1 & 5.) SLAP!: I hear Dusty (Ban Hammer) is the dictator now... honestly, these guys aren't going to last long, played with him before he's absolutely terrible and loves to back stab his own tribe needs to keep an eye on him before they end up being internals. As a whole though, come on, surely you should be more ahead, you guys pretty much rimmed IBF and they've almost caught up by the looks of it. Not to mention academy tribes never win, so all in all you lot may as well quit now.

2.) IBF: Made a good come back, seem to be tearing into CHAOS which is interesting don't recognise a few members but I guess that's normal all seem to be extremely growing well should be good to see how they advance during the rest of the world.

3.) CHAOS: Relying on SLAP I see, you guys will be out of the top 10 within a few weeks I bet, not even barb munching would save you lot now and even if you lot did survive SLAP will just declare and finish you guys off, delaying the inevitable and SLAP are just using you to buy them a bit of time.

4.) PR: Not really heard of anyone from hear but time will tell it definitely will be interesting to see how they compete with SLAP

I won't bother with the rest as its clear they won't win.

Lord Vale

DeletedUser14293

Hey guys, i started the world late so the revelation that IBF where RIMMED by Slap is crazy! Do we think there will be psychological scars? Was it easy? Are IBF the same players/leaders? sb007ck where you rimmed too? Where you all rimmed? o_O

DeletedUser10619

Tell me about it, getting rimmed by slap is a crazy notion, we must have had "real life" issues those few days. But as you have noticed we have come back stronger for it, and thanks to the almighty lord himself we have a second chance at redemption.

God Bless you Mr Tears

DeletedUser

Tell me about it, getting rimmed by slap is a crazy notion, we must have had "real life" issues those few days. But as you have noticed we have come back stronger for it, and thanks to the almighty lord himself we have a second chance at redemption.

God Bless you Mr Tears
The almighty Lord Vale?...

DeletedUser

top 5 tribes reviewed

Rank 1 SLAP! very well lead, they seem to be well organised to. This tribe is going to win the world, i dont see any other touching them. Good war stats. rank 1 in joint OD. Plenty of expansion around them 9/10

Rank 2 IBF. I didnt know to much about these guys last time but now i do. defending they are poor, yet to see attacking but we will find out in the next 2 days :D .. sudden points serge due to PR merging into them, they took rank 1 for a short while but SLAP! took it back. They seem to be the target for the bigger tribes so we will see how they do. 7/10

Rank 3 SLAP same as rank 1. they all work well together

Rank 4 CHAOS something isnt working with these guys so looks like a bit of a shake up is happening, lost more villages than won in war stats but their position tbh should be good. 6/10

Rank 5 Style My tribe, late starting players that have worked well together and grew well. war stats are good, im hoping were around for a while. we are currently being opp'd by ibf after we hit them so be interesting to see how this one goes.

DeletedUser10619

In response to the "how will style get on against IBF?" not that well :)

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: Style
Players: Number 1

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,315
Side 2: 19,280
Difference: 148,035

chart

I have included the previously highly ranked ex style player "Number 1" in these stats as once the incomings mounted up, he ran off to the slappers for support or snipes or cuddles. Now i dont know the truth behind it, but i hear from a slapper that Number one had to leave due to the lack of support offered by the Style members.

Rumour also has it that when he saw the incomings Number 1, felt like a bit of a number 2 was coming.

DeletedUser14293

Oh not to fair my friend.
The none participating style member was clemmo (who was twenty per cent of the tribe). We know why.
Solid guy throughout this world ;) who always offered anything to help anybody, who constantly offered to supply others (supplying, stacking, aided clearances, bum wiping etc etc) :rolleyes:
Rather fooled us twice more fool us! (he originally applied to join us after he got word we were going to op him). He then constantly asked for anything and everything, but was never ready to take part in an operation, or to be able to offer supports, whilst simultaneously complaining about a lack of action o_O
I for one avoid such players once I have identified them. You can never really be sure...

Number 1 going to SLAP was his call, and we all dump occasionally dude :oops:

I was operated on too, very neatly thank you guys. Lots of nukes and nobles, timings were ok, took a village of mine, on the third noble no less! (I had sniped the fourth) when it is not your day it is not your night neither.

DeletedUser10619

The Clemmo story was started by Mr Hammer but that is a long and boring one so we wont go there. But i think it is unfair deriding him, when number 1 also dumped style for a bigger tribe. If he really left for assists with sniping and stacking, why isnt he already back in Style?

But we move on, lets see how the tribe rankings change in 2017, and what "surprises" there are for everyone.

DeletedUser14293

You are linking one (clemmo) to another (hammer) when I am sure they are both different people. Hammer jumped to SLAP after clemmo had joined us (probably in cahoots at the time when it suited them)
Clemmo came to our tribe, he begged, stole and borrowed, helped with nothing, directed your guys to our internals and constantly caused disruption by not taking part in anything. Always an excuse 'my nukes are not ready, my supports are all out, the sun is not shining through my bum hole today'.....a nasty piece of work who is a total liar. Tainted you are now in trying to defend an evil being whom you KNOW to be a spy. Spies are to be eradicated not encouraged o_O
clemmo left our tribe at 1am (shady) nine hours before an op (shadier) He was attacking with IBF whilst our troops were still in his villages as supports (black heart) he did not have the decency to return them, probably bragged about it. Our previous op, against kg27121, clemmo claimed to be attacking him yet farmed sixteen million! and when asked for supports to conquered villages claimed not to have any available, as a 600k player at the time.
I am happy in the knowledge that I am a decent, solid player. I choose a tribe and I stick with it, for better or for worse. Why people see it as acceptable to behave abysmally behind a keyboard I will never know.
Remember people are rightly judged by their actions, regardless of how they see (or say about) themselves ie he is what he is, defending him by saying 'so is that player' is no defence at all.

DeletedUser13811

I'm loving the read, who doesn't love a bit of gossip. However could we start a new thread please, this is the top 10 tribes thread!

DeletedUser

You are linking one (clemmo) to another (hammer) when I am sure they are both different people. Hammer jumped to SLAP after clemmo had joined us (probably in cahoots at the time when it suited them)
Clemmo came to our tribe, he begged, stole and borrowed, helped with nothing, directed your guys to our internals and constantly caused disruption by not taking part in anything. Always an excuse 'my nukes are not ready, my supports are all out, the sun is not shining through my bum hole today'.....a nasty piece of work who is a total liar. Tainted you are now in trying to defend an evil being whom you KNOW to be a spy. Spies are to be eradicated not encouraged o_O
clemmo left our tribe at 1am (shady) nine hours before an op (shadier) He was attacking with IBF whilst our troops were still in his villages as supports (black heart) he did not have the decency to return them, probably bragged about it. Our previous op, against kg27121, clemmo claimed to be attacking him yet farmed sixteen million! and when asked for supports to conquered villages claimed not to have any available, as a 600k player at the time.
I am happy in the knowledge that I am a decent, solid player. I choose a tribe and I stick with it, for better or for worse. Why people see it as acceptable to behave abysmally behind a keyboard I will never know.
Remember people are rightly judged by their actions, regardless of how they see (or say about) themselves ie he is what he is, defending him by saying 'so is that player' is no defence at all.
Lets face it, clem was the best player you had and now you're bitter because you're just another shit tribe, now run off back to your slappers.

Ultra, we're analysing the top 10 tribes, granted we're focusing on one particularly shit set of family tribes but they take up nearly half of the top 10.

DeletedUser10619

We are discussing a particular demographic shift in the organisation of the top 5 tribes, where one tribe has become weaker and one tribe has become stronger.

As this is a team game, members make up tribes, thus discussing members and there contributions is contributing itself to the thread "top 10 tribes"

DeletedUser10619

And Pele, if you are talking about how T (formerly a top ten tribe) stopped being a top ten tribe. Well as we know before Hammer became a slapper he was already telling the slappers about our ops. As duke of T, he then ran to slap, taking another player and an account sit with him.

Before this happened Hammer told Clemmo to join Style to protect himself, and then return later. In effect what clemmo has done is just what Hammer instructed him to do.

Unfortunately there are many ways that people do things on TW, but before slating others, please look at the actions of your own alliances.