Current world affairs

• Thread starter DeletedUser13811
  • Start date

DeletedUser13811

The latest post in the top ten tribes thread now has me intrigued....

So how many tribes in this world are working for 'SLAP!'?

Who is IBF fighting if its a 4 vs 1?

DeletedUser

4 tribes, all against IBF from what I know, SLAP, SLAP!, CHAOS & Style, 3 off those are just storage tribes for internals, even if they don't know it yet.

DeletedUser13811

IBF have a brilliant position on the map, huge backline to draw on for support. However that is one mighty big frontline too, nearly spans the world.

Looks like a fun fight ahead! I'd love to be planning the ops for IBF at this time, all that choice and the weak spots to find and exploit. Not sure I'd want to be doing that with only 20 members though.

So are Chaos and Style a part of the SLAP family or are they just fighting the same fight?

DeletedUser

IBF have a brilliant position on the map, huge backline to draw on for support. However that is one mighty big frontline too, nearly spans the world.

Looks like a fun fight ahead! I'd love to be planning the ops for IBF at this time, all that choice and the weak spots to find and exploit. Not sure I'd want to be doing that with only 20 members though.

So are Chaos and Style a part of the SLAP family or are they just fighting the same fight?

You could co me haha

Yeah they pretty much are, moving between tribes for support, yeah its been good, SB has been one of the best op planners i've met...

DeletedUser10619

Well ultra if you want to co-play i am sure we can find a spot for you :)

And yes Chaos and Style are part of the slapper family clan.Shame really, as everyone knows if it were IBF V one slap tribe it would be a massacre in our favour. But that isnt the way TW works so we will just do the best we can.

DeletedUser13811

If I played I couldn't mod the forums, so I'll have to just be your secret cheerleader but thanks for the offer.

I've been on the receiving end of an SB planned op so I know you're in experienced hands there! If I were you I'd be going for Style first, they look like the easiest option.

I'm a bit disappointed that SLAP went down the family/hugging route. I thought they had a bit more pride than that.

DeletedUser

If I played I couldn't mod the forums, so I'll have to just be your secret cheerleader but thanks for the offer.

I've been on the receiving end of an SB planned op so I know you're in experienced hands there! If I were you I'd be going for Style first, they look like the easiest option.

I'm a bit disappointed that SLAP went down the family/hugging route. I thought they had a bit more pride than that.
That's a shame haha, yeah he is good.

I know what you mean with SLAP as well, they've done it a few times now if I remember, there are a few members in SLAP that are good and have pride but I couldn't say that for their leadership and the rest of their members.

We will see what happens, I prefer it when the numbers are against us, and we've got players that are good enough to handle it.

DeletedUser10619

Cheers for the vote of confidence UV, who were you when we opped you?

DeletedUser13811

Gosh I have no idea, it was back on 14 I think so many years ago.

I prefer it when the numbers are against us, and we've got players that are good enough to handle it.

That's always my preference too! Best of luck to you all, keep me updated.

DeletedUser14293

This thread just made me realise what a weird mixed up server I am playing upon. If you can't beat them, join them.

DeletedUser

one thing that shocked me about the op we had against us (style) is 16 nobles was launched against 2 villages so if sb planned this just for next time mate you only need 5 maximum :D strangest attack i have ever seen. i would love to know the planning behind this tbh and why

DeletedUser13811

That sure makes sniping hard!

Were they all from the same player?

DeletedUser

yes all the same player. as for sniping i got some nice OD

DeletedUser

That is definitely interesting. makes things a lot better but I would say just sticking in a few snipe blockers would've made more sense, the thing is I'd be surprised if any style member can snipe

DeletedUser10619

Our op went very well. 16 villages capped from Mr Number 1 was a good day indeed. As for the many nobles to your village, you stacked him off which is fair enough, but instead of doing that, you could have helped Number 1 by sniping.

#teamplayer?

DeletedUser

lol i enjoy your assumptions BrutalTetro but the fact is you dont know much about us, the op went well for saying we had a traitor. then again any op wouild, you send him some fakes, he cries for help. alot of players support and you hit else where... perfect play for cheats, from now on though its all fair play

Reaction score
All this talk about who would win a 1v1 tribe war, look at what happened in the first ibf vs Slap fight, we are clearly the better players and tribe, I dont see how anyone can argue otherwise. And about the 'hugging' allegations, ibf were allied to the 2 T tribes, so it was even sides, not our fault you made poor diplomacy decisions and were poor allies to them.

DeletedUser13811

I have no knowledge of the battles or players in either side to comment as to who is the best. However I do have to ask if you are that confident you could take them in a 1v1 why do you need more?

Anyone know why Chaos disbanded? Are they now joining SLAP!?