Current world affairs

• Thread starter DeletedUser13811
  • Start date

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Just looked through my skype chats and i left the 1st of December, incase you want to know.
Edit:My exam weeks start there.

DeletedUser10619

Not a quarrel, only saying what i saw.

But lets look at one point of view. First op you had time to prepare after being given the heads up and you defended well. The second op was on the spur of the moment and you didnt defend well.

So many times people claim that they didnt bottle it, they were merely waiting at the station to jump on board the train for which they had already purchased a ticket....Choo Choo all aboard the Rim Express

DeletedUser10619

I dont know what that proves. Does it show that your co-player was rubbish? You dont seem the type of player i would want on one of our accounts.

When its all going well you enjoy the plaudits, but when its not, all your tribe mates get is "contact him not me"!

All sounds a bit fishy to me.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Dont know how its "fishy" - I dont really care what you think of me...
I tried to settle your thoughts but cant be arsed if your going to play stupid

DeletedUser10619

I'm not playing stupid, just telling it how i see things. You claim you resigned, but the above skype convo looked like the 'mare co trying to contact you to see what was happening.

You then basically told him to jog on and it was nothing to do with you any more....charming.

On a different note, how did you do in your exams?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I got top in my computing class :D
Did great in Maths
Alright-Good in Biology and Physics depending on how you look at it.

DeletedUser10619

Ahh that is good to hear. You got any other exams to come, or is that it now?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
More Mocks and stuff. Nothing big at least not till mid June i think :D
(have i said too much :p) World could be over by then ;)

DeletedUser13446

And thought i might as well say this. *real acc Emttaff lose & you said another big safe acc, but imply i was going to get rimmed or nobled at the least, sort of contradicting yourself....

But that is exactly it, you would have been whether you had exams or not, instead you jumped to a safer account like i previously said.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
think i just spend the 5 minutes posting.

for starters i do not consider it boasting by simply stating i expected better from IBF, 3 caps out 42 Noble trains can still be considered in some cases a success of course those that feel that it would be a success would disappoint me.
essentially yes it was the first big OP on myself however you cant even deny that your tribe mates have been trying their luck for weeks whether it was an OP or not.

it is clear to me IBF hate me i've known that for ages and the fact i also hate them probably with a passion is what drives me to do what i do best.

and even now with the aftermath of the big OP i can see IBF are getting very desperate with their attacks but my question to you IBF is how much more are you prepared to lose?

because honestly defeat in my future or not i will continue to defend this frontline until my very last village is taken. are you prepared to waste that much time and effort? by my count your running low and soon enough all your be able to throw at me is fakes.

i also want to add if i was as bad of a player as all you IBF'ers claim it wouldn't of been such a challenge for you to cap from with or without help so i guess with the defending of my account through team work and communication it would seem far better than you claim.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You claim you resigned, but the above skype convo looked like the 'mare co trying to contact you to see what was happening.

The skype convo clearly showed that Drift had quit, which is why he directed Knightmare to his co (Adam) who was then yellow, so what Drift was saying about IBF opping the 2nd time was true and the account was empty. Simon maybe you should actually start reading what people are sending rather than just making up your own little stories in your head ;)

DeletedUser10619

The skype convo clearly showed that Drift had quit, which is why he directed Knightmare to his co (Adam) who was then yellow, so what Drift was saying about IBF opping the 2nd time was true and the account was empty. Simon maybe you should actually start reading what people are sending rather than just making up your own little stories in your head ;)

The conversation has moved on from this now Foxrot, it is now about me wishing him all the best in his exams. Please keep up with the flow of things please.

DeletedUser14380

I'd just like to say SLAP only recruited Emtaff to kill off H D nukes when we were at war with them, made them concentrate behind their lines more than the front and it worked a treat.(Was an important talk about bringing the account in at the time, council weren't sure as his location was very bad) The fact he stayed for a lot longer after that was just a bonus for us :D Should of had him taken a long time ago. Lastly, in SLAP's council eyes, emtaff was never going to be around that long due to the location of the player, as i said, should of been rimmed a long ago. He lived out his purpose after the H D war :D Couldn't afford to stack him and our front. Remember the worlds more like a marathon than a sprint... But then again we did beat IBF at the start when it was a sprint.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
no one expected emttaff to survive not even me
=T= were just worse than we expected, not to make the effort SLAP! and Chaos put in and less than great.
What you said may be true for the acc but not the players behind the acc, i'm here as proof.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
by my count your running low and soon enough all your be able to throw at me is fakes.

as i predicted roll on those fakes lol.... IBF call this a war? i call it pathetic....Pffftt now i know the true skill of IBF and i can honestly say I've seen noobs play better ROFL i mean seriously look at KG go to town on them Barbies especially when he has a full frontline choice of villages.

i am disappointed truly pathetic i think this world is over already for IBF lol.