Tribes to keep an eye on?

DeletedUser

New here, please fire some information at me.

when i look at rank 1-25 - SoonTM stands out imo
When i look at rank 26-50 the new tribe 6 1/2 stands out imo

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Welcome.

Smash standing out to me at the minute, but its pretty hard to determine this early.

DeletedUser

Okay, its hard for me to tell, because i dont really know anyone. But thank you very much :)

DeletedUser13573

None of the tribes look good atm and I am 99% sure that none of the top 10 tribes will reach the end :D they never do.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
they never do.
VODKA w23 was there from the start. AFA w26 was there from start. DOT w27 was there from start. SLAP! w28 was there from start, the list goes on. There is plenty of tribes that go from start to finish and win the world, all depends on how things go :D

DeletedUser13573

VODKA w23 was there from the start. AFA w26 was there from start. DOT w27 was there from start. SLAP! w28 was there from start, the list goes on. There is plenty of tribes that go from start to finish and win the world, all depends on how things go :D
When you say it like that, I might actually believe you :D I either haven't played in a world where a top 5 tribe stayed there till the end or I forgot about it.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The world looks like it will be interesting, I see Smash going far, like most of the members in their tribe usually do. SoonTM (Soon to be a different name ;)) doing well and possibly controlling their area if they can beat the liths and a few other fairly good tribes that could surprise a lot of people :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I thought IBF was the result of some tribes collapsing? I can't really say as I was late to the party so missed start up :D

tedd66

Reaction score
Don't know mate, I joined them relatively late on (the first time) but had the impression they were there from start

DeletedUser5582

True but worlds so small these days that a tribe making from start to finish is hardly something to raise an eyebrow at. This is not belittling these tribes achievements just putting some sort of context on it.

Top 5 this world.

Do! lolololololol no.

SoonTM. Well notwithstanding the edge of your seats soon to be announced name change (very excited about this is sad) for me if they are good they will eat DO!. If they are very good they will do this easily. If they are just merely flicky haired farmers bound together to make themselves look scary eating DO will take them a while.

Smash. Has added Tiger (with merlot). Has potential but also a few issues.

Fellas. On balance am minded to say no. Is a whim but I like my whims.

H D. They could do it but seem to fail every world. Either diplomacy needs to be ramped up from huggle and snuggle to being ahem a little more axe minded. With a bit of cunning I think this tribe might make something of this world.

DeletedUser13638

Smash. Has added Tiger (with merlot). Has potential but also a few issues.

You should have stopped there. Tiger on Merlot - everyone else is doomed!!! I keep trying to tempt him to darkside that is shiraz but he just wont budge!! World is shaping up nicely for some fun and games and we'll just have to wait and see whom SMASHES whom I guess (are whom's correct or who's - bloody shiraz).

DeletedUser12045

DNA and DNA2 are ones to look out for....

Keep hearing that the leaders have no direction and have lost the backing of their members.

DeletedUser13638

I would disagree.

I wondered where Harry Styles had gone - he is obviously in charge now over there and giving them ONE DIRECTION straight to the rim.

DeletedUser

To update my post. The two tribes that standed out for me are now both in top 10 both with name change.

Can someone tell me little more about them?

Poker and TCOS