OLD

• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

DeletedUser14345

So can i ask what Old are thinking when they see their comrades troops dying and not taking villages?

Does it make you doubt their skills?

Honest question as i was expecting them to wipe us out easily but seems that 4 players are proving harder than thought right?

DeletedUser13957

disbanding the tribe wont stop you getting nobled

DeletedUser14345

Indeed it won't stop that from happening but I have gotten what I came to this world for.

Also the fact that I disbanded because I got what I wanted. Also had sniped everything thrown at me as well as did others, you lost more than what you should have done given your size. Even sniped and cancelled because plans are being made for the future so I hold no ill will but I do hope to verse all of you on a level playing field then we will get to see just how good a top tribe in UK servers are.

But from what I have seen so far in just one world so of you could do with a bit more practice ( some are good)

But we had a guy holding you off on the second world he's played so that must say something about your members no?

Also good to see there are people on the forums as it is rather quiet on UK externals, so I guess a bit of abuse is what you guys look for

Foxtrot

Reaction score
OLD are noobs, surprised it didn't take them months to take you guys out ;)

DeletedUser13647

lol
Details
Ally Old Skool Rebirth
Enemy Fairy Tail (disbanded)
Vampires
Title Nightmare
Start on 31.01. at 08:45:48
End on 05.02. at 19:42:01
Duration 5 days 10:56:13

51 vills taken in 5 days by 10 members,not to bad but morale is a killer right lol

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Is it OLD or is it just a new REFORM? Mix seems to be making so many poor, unsporting decisions (without full council consultation or ally consultation) it would almost appear if he was pressing for a war. Mix, why recruit the people who destroyed our trust between tribes in the first place and think it's okay to try and be sly and snakey behind all the leaders backs? Pretty rude and shows a lack of leadership if you ask me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13647

Lol no wonder the forums are dead mate with the crap you post.maybe i should share all the swearing and stuff,you have said about me,maybe people will change there minds about you buddy,if they knew the real keyboard warrior that you are;)

DeletedUser14380

Not on the world atm but played with, against many in hunter and OLD, fair to say if some of OLD's members start playing like they can Hunter will run for home ;) Insomnia, Game and Tobias only ones making Hunter look like a threat :0

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Both tribes do have a lot of very good and experienced players, it's down to the way the tribes perform in the end battle that will be interesting. The fact Mix has had to take in the entire WP who were never supposed to merge, but were supposed to war HUNTER as a separate tribe is basically a big middle finger to us. Especially because Paul was the one begging to have a 28 day cooldown before HUNTER vs WP was supposed to happen, and in the 28 days he had the chance to recruit whoever he wanted, not cower and hide at the back of OLD with the rest of his REFORM noobs :D

DeletedUser14312

Not on the world atm but played with, against many in hunter and OLD, fair to say if some of OLD's members start playing like they can Hunter will run for home ;) Insomnia, Game and Tobias only ones making Hunter look like a threat :0

I wouldn't bet on that. ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Mix getting OKS to merge with them now too, looks like he's going for the good ol' merge to win tactic/numbers over skill :)

DeletedUser13647

Lol shaun you do try;),like you trying to get GITS to hit us...

Anyway some war stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: OLD.
Side 2:
Tribes: HUNTER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,164
Side 2: 1,793
Difference: 629

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 61
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,697,092
Side 2: 9,688,724
Difference: 2,991,632

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,495,910
Side 2: 546,080
Difference: 949,830

chart

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Omg you're so good, you spent 2 weeks hitting an account that's in your core while all our caps come from your fl, great work :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So, after an op from both sides, lets have a look at the op stats;
TobiastheBold losses - 0
Mixcoat losses - 9

Looks like the war stats your showing do not show the full truth, only that you and you guys can only eat isolated villages :)