BigBulls - BigRating!

DeletedUser

Hello Tribalwars forum W31.

Week by week every Thursday I will be placing my ratings in the top 7, Now I have been trying to keep a close eye on all tribes but obviously it's only a few weeks in the world with many new tribes on the game that the rankings change so much so excuse me if I don't have a brilliant description on the tribe. Any how lets get started.

1 - SoonTM Oh wait... Sorry It's Poker now - Rating - 8/10 - Weird name change.. Gamblers unite to pay to win but we can't judge them for that as many tribes and players do it these days.. Lucky tribalwars eh. Originally in k55 with their top player in k54 miles away and currently top of ODA which shows they have aggression but on top of that they can hold themselves up with the defense. Don't know for sure but it seems they have a mishap with DO!.

2 - DO! - 8/10 - DO! have been on and off the 1st rank since the start of the world, They seem very aggressive and leadership very arrogant. Not the best combination to have when your fighting for top place in the world. #1 for ODD which is most likely from having a mishap from Poker. Again located in K55 right beside them. It will take teamwork to get where they want to be.

3 - SMASH - 9/10 - I don't really know much about this tribe as they haven't really done much or gave themselves much attention. Lovely spread across K54 with plenty room to grow its obvious they all know what their doing and farm regularly. I'm also impressed that they have not had 1 single tribe change since the start of the world so all 20 players are from the start. (Little bit of Micheal Owen commentary for you there).

4 - ! L ! - 6/10 - I don't really rate this tribe very well at the start of the world they seemed a threat but instead of creating a great structure in K44 they've decided to just go on players with points which means they are dotted all over the K44. If there wasn't much competition they would have a chance but unfortunately there is which means they will have problems in the future fighting wars and supporting each other. If they focused more of their solid ground (edge of k44 ) they could become a threat later in the game.

5 -
Fellas - 7/10 - This tribe is quite odd they are located in between K44 and K54 which means they will have quite a few threats picking at them in different areas. They could also find it difficult to support each other. I would recommend focusing on K54 as that is where they are mostly solid. They also like ! L ! go by points instead of troops as they have had 47 tribe changes already. Not good for tribe moral and will cause problems in the future. Apparently they are teaming up with NS to take out family tribe ~OS-. Don't see how that will work though if it's true.

6 -
~OS- - 4/10 - I don't rate this tribe at all, They have been quietly progressing to a threat in K44 but at the same time they have became a hugger tribe. Allied with Who? & ! L ! while being napped with Fellas & NS. They have shown they are offensive but they haven't yet became under pressure by another tribe. They are also a family tribe -OS~. They have had a disgusting 82 tribe changes which means all they have done is swap players round from tribe to tribe from who has the most points. I give them 2 weeks maximum. Their leader also needs more experience on the game.

7 -
SAS - 6/10 - I don't really know anything about this tribe really, They have been quiet the whole time but from the looks of them they are positioned nicely in the middle of k54 with 1 player hanging about in k55.. (Why?.. Just get rid he will be no help.) They don't seem to have many threats around them which is a positive for them as it gives them a chance to grow and become a major threat in the coming weeks. They also have a neat profile not an essay or weird story to read. Nice and simple!

DeletedUser14054

A very nice review!

I can agree with a lot of what's been said!

DeletedUser13573

Pay to win yet 3 out of top 4 looters are from Poker, others are very much behind :D and Ducks are not even in the first page, so who is doing the "pay to win" here?

!L! looks solid to me, they have a nice structure and players seem to be serious. Hopefully they play smart with diplomacies.

Fellas is a weird tribe indeed. People are leaving the tribe, this means that something is wrong there, yet their rank and position on the ladder attracts other big players in the continent and they manage to stay full and high ranked.

Also I don't understand how -OS- is so high on the ladder, I agree with you that they won't stay there for long. I don't know where you got the alliance between !L! and OS from, I thought they will be the first big tribes in war in K44 o_O which will show if !L! is as serious as I think they are.

DeletedUser

Pay to win yet 3 out of top 4 looters are from Poker, others are very much behind :D and Ducks are not even in the first page, so who is doing the "pay to win" here?

Weird how their top 4 has high Market Guru Stats then isn't it..
Example;
Chaza = Level 3.. (Over 500 times.. Yawotm8?)
NordicViking = Level 2 ,
icardi & KingFlawless = Both Hidden.. ( I wonder why.....)

That to me.. Is pay to win.. No one needs to use the market more than 100 times within the first month UNLESS they are pay to win. Thats my opinion others may disagree like yourself.

DeletedUser14415

No one needs to use the market more than 100 times within the first month UNLESS they are pay to win. Thats my opinion others may disagree like yourself.

I am getting to the 100/100 achievement soon. By selling res... :D

DeletedUser

I am getting to the 100/100 achievement soon. By selling res... :D

Yes but obviously they aren't selling resources as they have progressed so much & gained villages so quickly. Obviously the members who have the problem are most likely from the tribe itself.....

DeletedUser14415

Yes but obviously they aren't selling resources as they have progressed so much & gained villages so quickly. Obviously the members who have the problem are most likely from the tribe itself.....

Yes I am not trying to say that our member have not pp whored, you have no idea how much I have whined about tw being totally crap these days to our tribe. And get called a newb for that but hey logic is overrated. I am one of those you could call "old school" players, 98% I have played with have quit. And I quit too, the day the first "extended" pp features came to .net I was gone (before stock market). But tw may loosen it's grip but never lets go... But I feel like I am going off topic here.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by " Obviously the members who have the problem are most likely from the tribe itself....."?

DeletedUser

Yes I am not trying to say that our member have not pp whored, you have no idea how much I have whined about tw being totally crap these days to our tribe. And get called a newb for that but hey logic is overrated. I am one of those you could call "old school" players, 98% I have played with have quit. And I quit too, the day the first "extended" pp features came to .net I was gone (before stock market). But tw may loosen it's grip but never lets go... But I feel like I am going off topic here.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by " Obviously the members who have the problem are most likely from the tribe itself....."?

Haha, Good old times where there wasn't even archers... or a troop simulator or noble planner and you had to have someone check off every claim from the tribal forum.. Lol & What I mean is that obviously the only criticism I got was about poker so i'm assuming that you are from that tribe.. Sorryyy if am wrong ;) #dontknoweverything

DeletedUser14415

Haha, Good old times where there wasn't even archers... or a troop simulator or noble planner and you had to have someone check off every claim from the tribal forum.. Lol & What I mean is that obviously the only criticism I got was about poker so i'm assuming that you are from that tribe.. Sorryyy if am wrong ;) #dontknoweverything
Yeah we had an external website made for claiming in W15, worked like a charm!

Criticism was pointed towards the claim of pay to win only being mentioned on our tribe when I see it all over the world.

Yes I am in Poker, and been on top looters chart daily too, without pp whoring.

DeletedUser13573

I can argue similarly.

SMASH!

top 5:
Zil1 - 1.2k points in 5 days, 80k max loot, unlimited troops, 2 villages already and started a day late. Also hidden achievements.

F.U.B.A.R. - 70k max loot SIX DAYS AGO, 2 villages, 100+ market trades.

Super Sharp Shooter - 12k max loot, 3 villages. ROFL

Pulgosas and Girlfriend - 2k points in 8 days with 85k max haul yesterday (it was MUCH less the first week yet the 85k loot is very low at this point too), used the market over 100 times.

Singularity - 99k max loot 4 days ago, 2 villages, hidden achievements.

Now which one wasn't boosting with pp? Pay to win at its finest.

Yet, same as you, I DON'T BLAME THEM. They might very well be the best players and boosting is just part of the game these days that you can count on every player doing. No offence to these players intended.

DeletedUser13446

I see im famous.... i dont deny it, i also dont really care as its the way the game has progressed now.... I had spare pp, didnt cost me a penny so i used it on start up here. Jobs a good one.

Can you really blame me the way this game had gone, i dont sit here complaining i just get on with it. The game had changed, just like everything else around you, either adapt to it or dont your choice.

Ive always hidden my achievements btw, not to hide the fact ived used pp. Im surprised you even have to post this to make people aware.

Btw im a complete noob.

DeletedUser13735

It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.

That is Darwin btw :)

DeletedUser14415

It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.

That is Darwin btw :)

It's actually It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.

I'm a dinosaur. Or more like
you(who?) ->
darwin08.jpg
<-me

DeletedUser13735

It's actually It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.

I'm a dinosaur. Or more like
you(who?) ->
darwin08.jpg
<-me
There are many version's of that but basic idea is the same, just phrased differently.

DeletedUser14312

'Pay to win' is a pretty vague term, especially when it comes to Tribal Wars. 'Pay to get to x rank' would describe it more accurately. The better player will always come out on top.

DeletedUser5582

PP abuse is part of the game end of is the way it is. You can choose not to abuse PP or just have the odd cheeky boost is your choice or can choose to go all in ( see the poker reference huh!) and boost to your hearts content. But (and is a monster of a but here) if you are top of hauling by a county mile and still lose a villa it asks questions.
Darwin was all about survival of the fittest. You boost and still lose a villa then what does that say about your gameplay. Everyone can lose a villa but for me with the amount hauled seriously?

Now I am old school so forgive me am not saying is wrong to use PP to get ahead as that is the current game. I do say though that if you do boost and lose a villa then that still makes you a nub. The game is still the same so if by boosting you still end up losing a villa then by whatever measure you rate a player you have failed.

The desperation to pay to get be rank 1 has to be matched by some sort of ability.

I do look forward to see how Poker v DO! progresses. Am saddened by what have seen so far. But still it shows that PP abuse does not [paper over the cracks in account management. Period.

DeletedUser14312

PP abuse is part of the game end of is the way it is. You can choose not to abuse PP or just have the odd cheeky boost is your choice or can choose to go all in ( see the poker reference huh!) and boost to your hearts content. But (and is a monster of a but here) if you are top of hauling by a county mile and still lose a villa it asks questions.
Darwin was all about survival of the fittest. You boost and still lose a villa then what does that say about your gameplay. Everyone can lose a villa but for me with the amount hauled seriously?

Losing a village this early doesn't have to say anything about the quality of that said player. How you perform in a proper late-game war, that's where you really can define a player.