OLD

• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

the minx

Reaction score
We can all make excuses mate, never be afraid to admit you were second best that day, attacks were sent from 50 hours out, plenty of time to get a sitter watch the account.

Fact of the matter was that none of you couldn't handle the pressure.

And 33 losses is massive on the FL in comparison to previous ops

none of us could handle the pressure? are you serious? lol you clearly don't realize who you're talking to

and yea there were some nukes from 50+ hours out, but most of the nobles were sent within 6 or so hours of land time, which I'll have you know I was up most of the night sniping

and no, 33 villas to a 350 villa account isn't much

DeletedUser13373

Losing 10% of your villages in a 24 hour period seems pretty on ropes to me.

Especially when things like this start happening!!

Lmao

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13

the minx

Reaction score
As I said we were all working, you know, responsibility... something some of you know nothing about

tell me Charlie, if things were the other way around, would you jump tribes to get the win like you've done in the past on jpf?

But props to you, for once you get a chance to brag, but I'll have you know you're barking up the wrong tree when you say I can't handle the pressure, theres many many people that will say otherwise

DeletedUser13373

Well at least you finally admit that you couldn't handle it. It's no shame to be second best
I'm just left wondering how you are going to cope once all the internals and barbs dry up

DeletedUser13373

So, after an op from both sides, lets have a look at the op stats;
TobiastheBold losses - 0
Mixcoat losses - 9

Looks like the war stats your showing do not show the full truth, only that you and you guys can only eat isolated villages :)

Looks like you were right all along mate, we can only eat isolated villages
:):):):)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Well done, you finally cracked us after a 3rd op, yet you've still done absolutely nothing in the world except turtle in the backline while the better players do all the work for you. You're just a waste of space and you know it :)

DeletedUser14430

hahahahaha i see you always start insulting ppl when you get rekt. LOL When the true is obvious that 70% members of hunter are like you say "waste of space" xDDD

By the way it was the first op on you, those other attacks were just random ones :p

DeletedUser13373

You know the argument has been lost when you can only resort to insults based on a players locations ( that they can't help )
;)

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14465

Now youve sent a red attack at a vill in night bonus! ;) youve lost the plot! :p

cmon tobias!

DeletedUser13647

So, after an op from both sides, lets have a look at the op stats;
TobiastheBold losses - 0
Mixcoat losses - 9

Looks like the war stats your showing do not show the full truth, only that you and you guys can only eat isolated villages :)

well well lets have a little look mix was on 9 losses tobias on 0

6 Mixcoatl-Camaxtli OLD. 41 18 4.070.716 17.531.201
19 TobiastheBold hunter 16 28 4.067.842 22.434.569

I will say no more;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Say what you want, the Tobias account will be getting closed down fairly soon since a couple of real life issues have came up. I just want to say that even if OLD do win this world, it will not be deserved one bit. HUNTER saved them when they were getting destroyed (I should know, I was in OLD at the time) and REFORM were getting destroyed by TEA, so for them (REFORM/OLD) to have to merge to try and take on their superiors is laughable. Darka you should have been rimmed months ago, but instead you hugged onto Paul and got him to take you in out of pity, which in turn completely ended our alliance.

I just want to add that this has been one of the most embarrassing worlds I've had the displeasure of taking part in with all the lying, backstabbing, spying and just all out pathetic acting from the enemies. None of you deserve a world win whatsoever, but unfortunately, out of pathetic moves, you all might actually get one.

DeletedUser13373

Nothing like a graceful loser aye ;)

Anyway, don't act as if you lot didn't try to brown nose your way to victory by budying up with GITS. That was probably the turning point in this world, when all the tribal huggers
came together

The only thing that's been embarrassing about this world is how a group of players outnumbered 3:2 has consistently shown the other tribes up.

DeletedUser14430

Reform were getting destroyed by TEA? LOOOOOOL They were shit :)) Like hunter they had lots of inactive/noobish players :)

And now you are talking about backstabing? tell me who wanted to backstab GITS not long time ago? yes FOXY Hunter.. when insomnia contacted us asking to invite 6 of hunter players :)

and for your notice :) Reform did op me back in the days and they failed miserably and they took absolutly nothing loosing all their nukes. and now im making ops for them :) and they are prety good :) well atleast more successful than yours. And lol you are oping our weaker side and still get nothing :) while we are smashing core :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You were in an all lith tribe, they failed miserably because, like almost all the other liths, you were a turtle, a barb muncher and a noob.

DeletedUser13373

Everyone is in a failing tribe from time to time mate, it isn't the end of the world. Well in this case it may be but it the grander scheme of things life still goes on

DeletedUser13647

Can we all please remember this is a game please,real life is way more important than all this slagging off one another.

DeletedUser14430

You were in an all lith tribe, they failed miserably because, like almost all the other liths, you were a turtle, a barb muncher and a noob.

Funny cuz i wasnt barb munching on my own account :) except ~7 barbs :) and i was in rank 3 and how can you tell me that im noob dear foxy when you never fought me? HUH? you failed to defend miserably and you cant handle the fact that this op on you was organized by lith? AND oh boy we were not going on you with full power :)))))))) and you still lost 26 villages and stop bitching about RL issues. you had 3 players on that account :) so shut it