OLD

• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

Foxtrot

Reaction score
you failed to defend miserably and you cant handle the fact that this op on you was organized by lith? AND oh boy we were not going on you with full power :)))))))) and you still lost 26 villages and stop bitching about RL issues. you had 3 players on that account :) so shut it
I got over 2 mil ODD and am now the rank 2 defender in the world, so for you to say I done poorly when I had over 50 trains incoming and 200/300 nukes hitting me is hilarious. We had 1 player on the account for maybe an hour at most and 1 in the morning, so you clearly know nothing about us or how the account is ran. I will not get into it but one of our members has had to step completely out of tw and myself and Mitch are not wanting to continue on without him. If you know us/are part of HUNTER you'll know what the reason is, and we have given this world literally our all, but some things happen and now we cannot continue. Darka, at least show some dignity in your tribes triumph, because you're nothing more than a pathetic little noob who had to merge and barb for rank 1 lol

DeletedUser13373

It Is actually hilarious that you are asking other players to 'show dignity'

Lol

DeletedUser14439

Lets change this up a bit and some questions.

Is there some irony that 2 of the "leaders" involved in this war were part of World 24's shenanigans?

Is there also some truth in the "barb" munching comment as Darka's first conquer on World 31 was a tiny barb?

Also is it me or does Foxtrot seem to play every world?

Does Mixcoatl-Camaxtli have the most family members playing tribal wars?

Is Nykstukas one of the most underrated players on the Uk server?

And when will Moderators realise that Codsamunts is just 2 letters rearranged from saying Modsa.... :eek:

Answers below please ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Lets change this up a bit and some questions.

Is there some irony that 2 of the "leaders" involved in this war were part of World 24's shenanigans?

Is there also some truth in the "barb" munching comment as Darka's first conquer on World 31 was a tiny barb?

Also is it me or does Foxtrot seem to play every world?

Does Mixcoatl-Camaxtli have the most family members playing tribal wars?

Is Nykstukas one of the most underrated players on the Uk server?

And when will Moderators realise that Codsamunts is just 2 letters rearranged from saying Modsa.... :eek:

Answers below please ;)
Friends one world, enemies the next, nothing strange there :p

Darka's first conquer and most conquers every world is barbs, he's lith after all

I play all open worlds, too much spare time xD

More than likely, son, dad and granddad all in the same world is pretty impressive

Nyk is a barb munching turtle, not underrated, overrated if anything

I never realised his name meant that till you pointed it out xD

DeletedUser14430

can you please give us your work schedule so that we could op you while you at home? :p

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I'm still about, just not here to abuse you noobs anymore because I don't know what's going on :s

DeletedUser14459

Soooo if we're noobs but winning the war against two tribes that have a combined 8 million point and 1200 village advantage over us... what exactly does that make GITS and Hunter... does a word even exist for that level of noobiness? Also didn't we make you quit? :oops:

the minx

Reaction score
so how did those splats feel today?

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Achieved: yesterday (137.142 units)

all on one village that you didn't even come close to clearing lmao

DeletedUser14430

congratc you finaly realized how to defend :D :D but still we took more villages in that op than you guys in any of your ops. so its great :)

DeletedUser14459

so how did those splats feel today?

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Achieved: yesterday (137.142 units)

all on one village that you didn't even come close to clearing lmao

hah if you want to throw 10 villages worth of Def into a 1k barb in the middle of nowhere be our guest, not like you're going to actually do anything with it... I mean you've taken 100+ barbs so far and done nothing with them either sooooo

the minx

Reaction score
congratc you finaly realized how to defend :D :D but still we took more villages in that op than you guys in any of your ops. so its great :)
Clearly you don't know me... and took more? you ended up +8 for the day, how is that better?

hah if you want to throw 10 villages worth of Def into a 1k barb in the middle of nowhere be our guest, not like you're going to actually do anything with it... I mean you've taken 100+ barbs so far and done nothing with them either sooooo
done nothing with them? Pretty sure stats speak for themselves
Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender As supporter Total
Rank Name Tribe Defeated
1 Insomnia HUNTER 71,50 Mil.

DeletedUser14459

Clearly you don't know me... and took more? you ended up +8 for the day, how is that better?

done nothing with them? Pretty sure stats speak for themselves
Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender As supporter Total
Rank Name Tribe Defeated
1 Insomnia HUNTER 71,50 Mil.

Might wanna check that again there because what i'm seeing is 22 capped for us and 7 recapped for you guys on the first day and then 5 capped and 1 recap on the follow up day so looks more like +19 for us?

lol over half of that is ODD and you've lost how many villages in this war?

the minx

Reaction score
Your stats show different because you're including gits...

as for our own personal stats, does it matter if its ODD or ODA? OD is OD... you're saying we've done nothing with the villas, I'm proving we have. As for villages lost it doesn't matter this is a marathon, not a sprint ;)