How Old Do You Think You Are ?

DeletedUser920

We've been watching from the sidelines for a bit. You do that, you know, as you get older. You watch while the younger guys muck about - make friends, have spats, fall out and make new friends again. Sometimes they get quite excited about it - it even makes us laugh. Just the other day I laughed so much half my hob nob nob fell into my cocoa.

Now we know you made us a very nice offer - put our feet up, keep our blankets over our knees and while you battered our neighbours about, we'd trip them up with our crutches or launch the zimmer frame panzer divisions into their quieter villages while all the troops were gone. Then we'd have had a right old ding dong at the end.

We need to tell you how things are, though. There are Old GITS and there are them as are just plain OLD. One thing Old GITS don't want to become is OLD, because that's the way to the end. This is what Old GITS look like
paul-kidby-disque-monde-the-return-of-the-silver-horde.jpg

These are just OLD -
Harry-Enfield-Paul-Whitehouse-571845.jpg

Sometimes you have to just face it - the writing's on the wall.

gitbanner002.jpg

So, if you young fellas don't mind, please could you move out of the way, we're coming through and this is war...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: GITS
Side 2:
Tribes: OLD.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,594
Side 2: 2,096
Difference: 502

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 35
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,307,315
Side 2: 12,162,357
Difference: 4,855,042

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,937
Side 2: 222,575
Difference: 139,638

chart

DeletedUser920

I must admit I was surprised to see these figures. Although they're accurate, I'm not sure that they're painting a very informative picture. We're still moving to position, a month after declaring. We don't have much of a front to attack from and have been doing quite a lot long distance. We've been damaging back line villages and taking a few barbs or vulnerable villages deep in OLD territory to distract and annoy or else to be a base for the future. Where these have been taken, these count as takes for OLD even though they were small villages that had not been established.

The simple fact is that a lot of our effort is going on other priorities and we're still shaping up to each other, despite all the troops going backwards and forwards. We have gained 14 villages from OLD since we declared, but that is out of 1,609 conquers. OLD have taken 35 out of a total of 2,175 in the same time. Basically we're still frittering at the edges. The difference is that we're getting closer. On zimmer frames it takes a while...

Side 1:
Tribes: GITS
Side 2:
Tribes: OLD.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,609
Side 2: 2,175
Difference: 566

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 35
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,380,097
Side 2: 12,444,912
Difference: 5,064,815

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,937
Side 2: 222,575
Difference: 139,638

chart

Mind you - and this is a comment rather than a claim that we're winning because of it as I don't think those taking barbs will win much in the long term, but there are three main tribes in this war and two and outgrowing the third:
Side 1: 20,827,806 (Hunter and GITS)
Side 2: 12,444,912 (OLD)
Difference: 8,382,894
We're seeing us getting stronger and creeping closer, even if the pure war stats are not what we'd like yet. Our rugs will be warming the floors of those villages yet.

DeletedUser13373

OLD have not had a single op v you guys yet. You have had serval attempted ops v us, all failed with millions on troops dead. I think you are fortunate that we have more important issues to focus on. Even in a 2 v 1 fight we are out growing and out conquering you both. Bit embarrassing if you ask me... especially after such an elaborate war declaration

DeletedUser920

I'm hardly saying that we're wiping the floor with you all. Organising ops and making a success of them is always difficult when the other side has a spy, but there's no point crying about it. The watchtowers also give a lot of help to defenders. You're right that we've launched a few attacks and will keep doing that. You're wrong about outgrowing us though - since we declared we (GITS and HUNTER together) have grown by 8 million points more than OLD.

I'm glad you liked the declaration, though it was done in a bit of a rush - I think you had more notice of the date than I did...

DeletedUser14430

Its a bit strange how Gits picked their enemy. Probably you did not think about it too much. Dont you realise that you have so small FL with us? its not strange that you guys werent succesfull attacking us. Attacking hunter is so much better option for you guys to grow as you would have so much bigger Fl with them and you would have bigger possibilities to grow. Because lets face it if OLD falls down. you will be next hunter target and they wont merge with you :) and attacking them you have so much bigger chances to outgrow us and still compete with us in a final war :) Just my thoughts :)) Good luck.

DeletedUser13373

In relation to size you have not out grown out,

We have around 40% of the villages between the top 3 tribes,
Of the 33.2mollion increase you stated we have had 38% of it at 12m

Considering we are fighting you both all this does is make you look unorganised

So in context it is still fairly even and you are not out growing us

DeletedUser920

I'm happy to settle on it being fairly even at the moment. And no argument that we could be better organised, because obviously if we had been, you would be sliding much more now.

You keep asking why we allied with Hunter. Well we had diplo before and we don't drop people.We'd been fighting TEA and it stemmed from then. We had another ally, but they fell apart. And you tried nicking our name. If we'd allied with you we'd have been accused of being a family tribe and that would never do.

DeletedUser14430

so greg you see what happens when you are too cocky? Thats what happend to my best friend foxy, and thats what happend to Gits. Never be cocky my friend. NEVER

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I was never "too cocky", I was stating facts and showing you that your tribe is filled with noobs :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You also sound proud at the fact you managed to destroy a tribe by brainwashing their biggest (and funnily enough worst) fl player to backstab the tribe that made their account so you and others could just walk through GITS while they panicked. Pathetic.

DeletedUser13373

Did we crumble as much when two big OLD accounts joined HUNTER?

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
It was 3, but close enough. PnP wasn't that big, neither was soop, the only big account that jumped was TRD, who funnily enough was in the core of your tribe, rather than the snake you guys took from GITS who was on the fl, meaning it was tougher for us to stack TRD than you guys to stack noobspeed...

DeletedUser14430

It was 3, but close enough. PnP wasn't that big, neither was soop, the only big account that jumped was TRD, who funnily enough was in the core of your tribe, rather than the snake you guys took from GITS who was on the fl, meaning it was tougher for us to stack TRD than you guys to stack noobspeed...

thats incorect Foxy. Godspeed was more BL account. But in a week we pushed our way to him taking more than 250 villages from gits :) and only now he is like FL player :)

By the way. we did not brainwash him :) he voluntarily offered to come and help us cuz he got fed up being arround unexperienced players that had 1k village advantage and still losing the war!

DeletedUser13373

So are PnP Soop and TRD also snakes then??

the minx

Reaction score
Far from a snake Charlie, anyone who knows me knows I am loyal to a tribe thats loyal to me. By mix recruiting another whole tribe to suit his needs, and ignoring his council, he upset quite a few people... some chose to leave rather than be disrespected any longer.

Altho you're not one to talk, look how many times jpf account has jumped to the winning tribe in the past :x

DeletedUser13373

That sounds extremely defencive, considering all I did was applying Foxtrots logic to previous events in the world No accusations were made.

But nethertheless you did think you was jumping to the winnning tribe, so you hardly have an input form any sort of moral high ground