My first UK world...

DeletedUser14312

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WARNING FOR WALL OF TEXT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In October 12th 2016 I joined this world.
I joined it with a Swedish premade and we created the tribe HUNTER together. I remember in the early days how it started of quite nicely. We were a nice gang of Swedes and I didn't really have any expectations on this world. Just joined to experience something different than the usual Swedish worlds (and it became very different indeed). I knew no one except my Swedish friends, but it didn't take long until I met and got to know some amazing players.

Pretty early on I met Max on the strenghts account, a very good and nice player. As we were losing some players in HUNTER and the premade was soon gone we decided to merge with his tribe, Devils. We weren't a great tribe at that time, just a mid rank tribe among the others. Shortly after this we got some nice recruitments though. gooders17, Insomnia, TobiastheBold, star123. And this is when the tribe really started to kick off. Even though gooders and star didn't play this world seriously they were still well known names to attract other good players. This is also when I started to get to know some great players. But I'll talk more about that later.

At this point of the world our diplomatic status wasn't the greatest, we didn't have any close friends really. I think we had a NAP with OLD, also with TEA and a temporarily one with War4al. This NAP with OLD soon developed into an alliance as we both had some common interests in getting rid of War4al. And so we did, together. We still saw TEA as the main threat though, and so did OLD I think. This is when we decided to split OLD into us and REFORM, get two strong tribes, and then fight TEA. However this didn't turn out exactly as planned. It lasted for a while, we cancelled our NAP with TEA and fought them (REFORM were already fighting them in the south), and unfortunately they collapsed quickly. I guess we teared them apart... :D

After this war things started going downhill. Personal conflicts that I wasn't really involved in and I still don't know what happened exactly, but all of a sudden OLD had been reformed, parts of REFORM was still there but with a new name (WP) and HUNTER was back to the original, although with some new faces, Foxtrot and gameinaal. Two players that later became those I trust the most on this server, along with insomnia who had been loyal to HUNTER almost since the beginning. Anyway, things between us and OLD + WP weren't the greatest. The alliance with OLD was still intact and we had a temporarily NAP with WP.

These relations however changed rapidly. Apparently we broke the alliance with OLD, even though I know for a fact that they attacked us in the west first when they hit killakombo20, CommradeG and REzo. Whatever, the war soon started. WP merged into OLD and we recruited two OLD players who didn't like how things were done over there. Understandable. Punk N Punkette and The.Red.Dragon, two truly amazing players and I'm glad I've got to play by their side. So, inevitably war broke out. And yeah it was fine, a good tight war. They took our isolated vills, we pushed on the FL. A fun world so far with some good wars.

But then bad things started to happen. killakombo20 who was in our tribe joined OLD (no surprise the knew about our OPs) which changed things drastically. The entire west front was lost, and it didn't stop there. They soon recruited Godspeed from GITS as well, and yeah the western front was doomed. But well, HUNTER was still standing relatively strong, we had some internals to deal with due to people losing motivation (basically because of the dirty tricks OLD pulled), nothing we couldn't deal with though. Those who were left were strong and active players.

As both GITS and HUNTER lost players we decided to merge. Not the best merge I've ever done but it was our only shot really. But then OLD decided to recruit ANOTHER ONE from us(!!!). This time lord eni. To be precise, he wasn't in HUNTER as he didn't like the thought of a merge (I think?), but he started with GITS from the beginning and had been there the entire world, until good guys OLD comes and recruit him. Like it wasn't enough already, huh? No, no! Let's recruit some more from the enemy! Oh well, if you want to play like that. Fine. Anything for a win, right? But that was it for me. Congratulations to the win OLD. Some I can say deserve it, however most don't.

People wonder why the UK server is getting smaller. "Why are people moving to .net?" "Why don't new players keep playing here?" Maybe you have the answer right here. Never in my life have I experienced a world like this. Never. I've only played on the Swedish server though, and some on .net, and sure some dirty things happen there too. But this is on a whole different level and something completely new to me. Maybe I've been blessed. Although this world doesn't seem to be the only one where things like this happen, W31 where I play has started in a similar way. Have I chosen the wrong worlds to play? When I talk to people they say it's been like this since W25. So don't be silly and ask why UK is losing players. This is of course not the only reason, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with it. It's not like those new players who started this world fell in love with the game... And I don't blame them. W31 will probably be my last UK world.

Players I will remember in a good way:

TobiastheBold -
Toby, Mitch and Shaun. You guys were missed at the end of this world. So different personalities but still working so well together. Toby tragically had to leave this world, I hope it's better with you now. And Mitch, you have to love his attitude. The amount of time he spent here sitting different accounts and doing everything for the tribe. It's admirable. And saving the best until last, Shaun. He has still stuck around somehow (at least in the chats). Him and Mitch had to carry the account when Toby left, and they did it so well. Keep in mind they didn't only handle their own account, they usually had a few sits every day.

Insomnia - I knew when this account joined that this was some good stuff. TW-Stats don't lie, or actually in some cases it does, but not in this case. Beaver, Chrissy and Nathan, without you we would never have come this far. Them combined makes one of the best accounts here on the UK server. Beaver loves his barbs, and farming (which is a bit contradictory), always active and loyal. Been there by my side since the beginning. And Chrissy just knowing literally everyone. I don't think there's anyone she doesn't know on UK. Immense fighting spirit, even when the world seemed the most hopeless she never showed any sign of giving up. Nathan, your night rants were the best. Sometimes you just woke up to a long mail and always signed with "Ruler of hell". :D

The.Red.Dragon - Jake solo riding this account. That's impressive if you ask me. I remember when he first switched tribe from OLD to us and he got absolutely battered. Somehow got his way up to the top again and was one of the strongest accounts at the end again. What a journey, could have stayed in OLD and got a dirty win, but I'm glad you didn't and I think you are too. Better to fall down with some honour left at least.

gameinaal - Luca and Masters the main guys here. I know in mid-game you didn't have the biggest of accounts. But then as you joined us, wow. This account just kept going on like a machine. And yeah, it didn't take long until you guys were top 5 of the world. Super activity, never hesitated to take a sit, at some point I'm sure you had like 4 sits plus your own account to handle. That's what I call dedication. It's a shame it didn't pay off in a win, because you would have deserved it so much.

Honourable mentions:

NordicViking, spelly, Red Baron 2 and Revmoved - All been there since early days. Three kind of different player types. NordicViking one of the top supporters in the tribe, always there to help out with def. Spelly, never had the biggest account in the tribe but wow, always gave everything he had. Red Baron 2, impressed on me at the end of the world. Really stepped up his game then. Revmoved, one of the top attackers in the tribe. Only Insomnia has a bit more, but that's with a more than double sized account. All hard working players, hope to see and play with you again.

DeletedUser14430

EHm. that was fun to read LOL. OFC different sides will see the situation in a different way.

Actually, TEA collapsed not because of war. but because gameinal backstabed them and ran to hunter and then like almost immediatly Tea leaders just quit. (they weren't good leaders so no wonder why TEA collapsed even before the whole war lol)

then u mentioned killakombo... he wasnt original player of hunter. u reqruited him from shity tribe (GODS) to get OLD surrounded by red dots and also u turned all world against us. Killakombo stayed in hunter for only less than 2 weeks so no need to cry about that :)

When war started u guys had like 1.5k more villages(hunter+gits) than OLD. meaning a lot more nukes. BUT. somehow u failled really hard.

i think war really kicked off when I and the council decided to Op gits. And yes we did recruit Godspeed. but for my defence i can say that he contacted us first and we took the opportunity cuz u were still leading by 1k villages and it was a fair shout by us.

It took only one Op to smash entire gits front line and break it. this woundt happen if u guys were more active, a bit more experienced and a lot more helpfull.

U keep talking about how u trust insomnia and gameinal. but did u know that they both contacted OLD asking to join Like 2 weeks ago or something like that. they both backstabed their tribes in the past. Backstaber is always a backstaber :)

DeletedUser13373

Well at least you are graceful in your defeat,

Im surprised you failed to mention your 2:1 ration of villages you had over us that you failed to capitalise on... I think this is the underlying reason you lost this world.

Chin up, better luck next time.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Im surprised you failed to mention your 2:1 ration of villages you had over us that you failed to capitalise on... I think this is the underlying reason you lost this world.
Nah, the reason we lost the world was because of your tribes scum tactics for a pathetic world win lmao.

Very good read Zara, brought a tear to my eye <3

DeletedUser14519

Interesting to see the other sides views on events.

It is a shame that it seems that only one Hunter player, Game, has been able to accept defeat gracefully. Personally commending us on our strategy and well coordinated attacks.
Putting all else aside, this is what has won us the war, we attack extremely well as a group, completely overloading the enemy and choose strategic targets/locations as part of a longterm plan.

Hunter and GITS ops (although some individuals sent well) were quite obviously not very well thought through (no real long term plan) and poorly carried out (badly timed, some players not sending etc). I mean surely the war stats speak for themselves? Consistently OLD have taken over a 100 enemy vils in a single day and that's net (excluding recaps)! Hunters best result was a net 13 vils (4 of which were DS vils) in a day, a huge difference.

At the end of the day we will win the world because we were the better tribe (against insane odds at the start of the war). Personally I have really enjoyed the world since the war started and no more politics etc, just straight forward war which is what the game is all about.

It is a shame to see hunter players so bitter rather than accepting OLD were ultimately the better tribe.

DeletedUser13373

Scum tactics being?

We recruted less players from you than you did from us.

You claimed we had a spy, we know you had a spy

We was effective during our ops, you wasn't ( you should know first hand )

We supported and stacked one another, you didn't.

We were outnumbered 2:1. You wasn't

We worked as a team, your tribe worked as individuals, more concerned about internals and getting to rank #1

That's why we are winners , and hunter are losers.

It's just a real shame none of you can admit it and have to blame your lose on external factors.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Putting all else aside, this is what has won us the war, we attack extremely well as a group, completely overloading the enemy and choose strategic targets/locations as part of a longterm plan.
You won the war on pathetic tactics like recruiting every person from the enemy tribe possible to get the upperhand and having constant spies so you guys were always prepared for our ops lol

rather than accepting OLD were ultimately the better tribe.
OLD were getting rimmed off a lith tribe before we stepped in and saved you guys lmao, if HUNTER hadn't allied, OLD would have been rimmed off war4 and REFORM would have been rimmed off TEA, shame that you guys then had to stab us in the back, especially with the way Paul played the world, just to try and make it out like you guys were anything at all.

Your win will go down as one of the most pathetic, dirty tactic wins on uk tw (closely followed by w25) because that seemed to have been the way your scum leadership could hold against players like Insomnia, game etc

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Scum tactics being?

We recruted less players from you than you did from us.

You claimed we had a spy, we know you had a spy

We was effective during our ops, you wasn't ( you should know first hand )

We supported and stacked one another, you didn't.

We were outnumbered 2:1. You wasn't

We worked as a team, your tribe worked as individuals, more concerned about internals and getting to rank #1

That's why we are winners , and hunter are losers.

It's just a real shame none of you can admit it an have to blame your lose on external factors.
Killa, godspeed, dickie, eni. All parts of GITS who backstabbed us to join you guys, and Killa openly admitted that he was a spy after leaving and told us he was leaking our ops.

We didn't have a spy because we actually wanted a fair war, too bad it wasn't mutual ;)

Your ops were god awful, took you 3 ops to take a single village off me when I was TobiastheBold lmao, and even then, Toby had to quit just before your 3rd op so we were planning on quitting beforehand anyway.

We did stack, but you guys had so many rats that you already knew were our stacks were so just hit other areas.

Charlie, you and most of OLD don't ever deserve a single world win, you're all just a bunch of nubs too afraid of war so have to recruit everything in sight for an unfair advantage just so you can come here like "oh we're so great, OLD were such a good tribe" you guys were nothing and still are nothing.

DeletedUser14312

EHm. that was fun to read LOL. OFC different sides will see the situation in a different way.
Actually, TEA collapsed not because of war. but because gameinal backstabed them and ran to hunter and then like almost immediatly Tea leaders just quit. (they weren't good leaders so no wonder why TEA collapsed even before the whole war lol)
TEA fell because of their leadership. There was nothing wrong with the recruitment of gameinaal. We recruited him before the war and respected all the NAP terms and cool down.

then u mentioned killakombo... he wasnt original player of hunter. u reqruited him from shity tribe (GODS) to get OLD surrounded by red dots and also u turned all world against us. Killakombo stayed in hunter for only less than 2 weeks so no need to cry about that :)
So if he has only been there 2 weeks it's completely fine to recruit from the enemy? That's something new to me then.

When war started u guys had like 1.5k more villages(hunter+gits) than OLD. meaning a lot more nukes. BUT. somehow u failled really hard.
You forgot about GODS on your side. But yes we had a bit more villages (you can count the GITS villages as half though, no offence to them), so pretty even I'd say if it wasn't for those recruitment of players in our core.

i think war really kicked off when I and the council decided to Op gits. And yes we did recruit Godspeed. but for my defence i can say that he contacted us first and we took the opportunity cuz u were still leading by 1k villages and it was a fair shout by us.
And you couldn't say no? Of course not, recruiting from the enemy is completely fine! Probably the reason you knew about our OPs as well.

I can't believe you guys in OLD are proud over your victory. It's one of the dirtiest one I've experienced in my TW-career, and I've played this game for almost 10 years. The only player that I can say deserve it and that I have respect for in OLD is m.gozzo.

DeletedUser14519

Well there is obviously no point debating with you, you have your opinion set that's for sure and I accept everyone has their opinions. Just sad to see.

As an FYI here is a list of all the hunter players we have turned down joining OLD (that I know of). We could have easily taken some/all of them in and won the world long ago but we wanted to do it through war which is what the game is all about. We have had a clear policy in OLD not to take in hunter players just to make the world end faster, we want to have earned our win

Insomnia (multiple times - Chrissy on this account who did the dirty on us)
Game (multiple times)
The Red Dragon (even after doing the dirty on us)
Soop (even after doing the dirty on us)
Smithy
Whitealchemist
Shadow.Empire
falx cerebrii
monstamunch

Yes we took in Lord Eni who had rejected the hunter invite and set up his own tribe and was no longer an enemy.
Yes we took in Godspeed as a strategic move which aided us to crush GITS in one op

Ok I accept Godspeed was a bit dirty but its war these things happen. You did the same to us at the start of the war taking 3 of our players.

I wont be replying to any further comments, you obviously have your mind set that OLD are a bunch of useless players that have won by recruiting enemy players and our war stats and consistently successful ops means nothing.
Note: take the first Game op as an example, OLD got 800 nukes plus nobles within 2 hour period (the vast majority hitting at the exact same time, I would hope you could appreciate how much effort goes into planning and carrying this out? There were many sleepless nights for a lot of us! Every single tribe member participated in this op.

Personally I try my utmost to play the game as honourably as possible and in leading the tribe have influenced this wherever I can but there are times when you need to do things like the GODS recruit to move things forward (had the boot been on the other foot can you honestly tell me you/your leadership wouldn't have done the same? Especially seeing the list above?). Perhaps if you had been more organised etc he wouldn't have wanted to leave and join us.

P.S. Well at least I got a personal mention and compliment! I am one of the m.gozzo players

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Note: take the first Game op as an example, OLD got 800 nukes plus nobles within 2 hour period (the vast majority hitting at the exact same time, I would hope you could appreciate how much effort goes into planning and carrying this out? There were many sleepless nights for a lot of us! Every single tribe member participated in this op.
Really isn't difficult, done more than that a few times on w21

Foxtrot

Reaction score
P.S. Well at least I got a personal mention and compliment! I am one of the m.gozzo players
I like the original gozzo, guys a legend, you're just some random who is proud of a scum victory over a tribe who was giving it their all. I was and am still part of the HUNTER chats, even after quitting months ago, and seeing the way they were bringing it back was incredible, only to have you guys recruit in the very backline just to backstab them one more time, honestly pathetic, can't see how anyone would be proud to be a part of that

the minx

Reaction score
Insomnia (multiple times - Chrissy on this account who did the dirty on us)
Game (multiple times)
The Red Dragon (even after doing the dirty on us)
Soop (even after doing the dirty on us)
Smithy
Whitealchemist
Shadow.Empire
falx cerebrii
monstamunch

do you really think all these players seriously applied to you? thats really funny considering most were being sat by a council member while waiting to be internaled while mails were being sent, and it was being discussed in council chat as it was happening... and we were laughing at the responses it was getting

DeletedUser14430

Andy also forgot to mention that after first 3 our FL ops on hunter their leadership contacted us asking TOP 6 accounts on hunter to join OLD tribe. including tobiasthebold, zara, strenghts, insomnia, gameinal and some other nub.

DeletedUser14430

either way you got to accept it and stop thinking that recruiting 2 accounts made us win the world. it was a good fight we just were a lot more active than you guys. you had all chances to win this world without any trouble but you failed. So please stop throwing shit on us.

if you guys did not have any issues inyour tribes no1 would have applied to join OLD.

DeletedUser14519

do you really think all these players seriously applied to you? thats really funny considering most were being sat by a council member while waiting to be internaled while mails were being sent, and it was being discussed in council chat as it was happening... and we were laughing at the responses it was getting

Interesting as a number of these were on skype not in game!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You don't deserve the win at all, only reason you got it is because you begged Paul to merge your account into him while he was chatting shit to hit tribe about opping you while you defended them and not him

the minx

Reaction score
you had all chances to win this world without any trouble but you failed. So please stop throwing shit on us.

Zara came on here to make a post to us in hunter, noone asked you to step in and start spouting shit, so yea we are gonna defend whats been said

Interesting as a number of these were on skype not in game!

yep, we know about them as well, considering those were council accounts, all chats were being quoted for us to see