My first UK world...

DeletedUser14312

Zara i appreciate your bitter about not being able to noble villages off me but there's no need to go making up stories now is there
I'm more bitter about how this world ended.

So you deny that this has happened? Do you want my reports to prove what you did?

DeletedUser14520

I deny your version of events, as you can see i am clearly not banned and what you described was clearly a violation - you've missed out some key facts and emphasised some areas whilst dressing down others

At the end of the day I'm not fussed what happens to make the world end quicker now, theres no competition.. its a chore logging in to just have to either farm mint or send nobles. This is in relation to TRD being in old, not the movement of troops.

DeletedUser14312

I deny your version of events, as you can see i am clearly not banned and what you described was clearly a violation - you've missed out some key facts and emphasised some areas whilst dressing down others

At the end of the day I'm not fussed what happens to make the world end quicker now, theres no competition.. its a chore logging in to just have to either farm mint or send nobles. This is in relation to TRD being in old, not the movement of troops.
So tell me what key facts I missed than. I have reports of you withdrawing support and attacking tribe mates while sitting the account. I'm happy to show them to you if you forgot what you did.

And yeah, doing anything for a quick win is fine, right? Even if it's as dirty as it can get? And you "can't be fussed"? I guess you can do anything to end the world fast without taking the fight. What an absolute joke.

DeletedUser14520

By all means if there's a fight I'm happy to stick around.. I nobled 12 villas in your core last op before eni moved.. You hit me with 30 nukes when I was in your core cleared me and still couldn't take the villa. What's the point in seeing it through? You said yourselves you barely have any active players and they were dropping like flies. You haven't ran an op on us in god knows how long and you yourselves asked if your active members could join old to speed the world up...

DeletedUser14312

By all means if there's a fight I'm happy to stick around.. I nobled 12 villas in your core last op before eni moved.. You hit me with 30 nukes when I was in your core cleared me and still couldn't take the villa. What's the point in seeing it through? You said yourselves you barely have any active players and they were dropping like flies. You haven't ran an op on us in god knows how long and you yourselves asked if your active members could join old to speed the world up...
Now you completely changed subject... If you're happy to stick around why recruit Lord Eni? Why recruit The.Red.Dragon? Why withdraw support from some players' entire FL while sitting an enemy account? Why attack tribe mates while sitting an enemy account? You still can't tell what "key facts" I've missed. I mean, I have reports to prove eveything so there's nothing you can say really to not plead your guilt.

And my 30 nukes I sent with nobles timed hours after? Yeah, extremely good job on defending that. Please also show me where I have asked for our active members to join OLD. Because that has not happened. I have never ever wanted to leave HUNTER. I started the tribe and will go down with it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14520

You missed out the account was on delete and all support was about to disappear for a start , also your not distinguishing between what I did, what TRD did, and what I was instructed to do in game. You say I emptied TRD FL vills but I didn't, he had loads of inc and no support inbound. Also the fact I tried to discuss what was happening with both players of the account when the sit was passed, and the history of TRD and me from the start of the world.

I've already had to go through all this to get unbanned after I was reported. It's not like the mods look in my favour, I was banned before after you lot reported me for sending nobles of the tastey Tattie account while I was sitting it, which I lost villas for, even though the account is still being played to this day. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me playing respectfully, when you guys can't win you try get people banned instead.

DeletedUser14312

You missed out the account was on delete and all support was about to disappear for a start , also your not distinguishing between what I did, what TRD did, and what I was instructed to do in game. Also the fact I tried to discuss what was happening with both players of the account when the sit was passed, and the history of TRD and me from the start of the world.

I've already had to go through all this to get unbanned after I was reported. It's not likeIthe mods look in my favour, I was banned before after you lot reported me for sending nobles of the tastey Tattie account while I was sitting it, which I lost villas for, even though the account is still being played to this day. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me playing respectfully, when you guys can't win you try get people banned instead.
How is it disrespectful to report players you suspect are breaking the rules? It's even weirder NOT to do that.

Account was on delete yes (and had been many times before but was always cancelled, probably would have been this time too), but it takes a week for it to get gray so we would have been more prepared on it then. And yes I know original TRD owner attacked tribe mates, but you did too. I have reports showing both of you attacked (again I'm happy to share them). Are you saying you were instructed by TRD to attack his tribe mates and withdraw support from the entire FL? In that case it's just a way to get around the rules which makes it even more dirty as you both know it would have resulted in a ban otherwise.

DeletedUser14520

I cba going through and nit picking the invalid points you make, especially when using words like "probably" to describe outcomes. What you initially wrote was entirely biased

I'm not fussed how you try angle it, you falsely reported me got me banned and I lost ~ 10% of my villages, did you see me moaning on public forums then? I mean was banned before the nobles even landed..

DeletedUser14312

I cba going through and nit picking the invalid points you make, especially when using words like "probably" to describe outcomes. What you initially wrote was entirely biased

I'm not fussed how you try angle it, you falsely reported me got me banned and I lost ~ 10% of my villages, did you see me moaning on public forums then? I mean was banned before the nobles even landed..
I have no idea what ban you are talking about there, so can't comment that.

Every word I've said is true, so you can pick out invalid points how much you like, I will always have proof to back my story up. So no matter what you say to defend yourself it will all be excuses or different ways you went around the rules. If you find something false in what I wrote I ask you to please prove I was wrong.

DeletedUser13686

People who know me know i do not tell lies. I dont volunteer the truth always but if asked about anything i never lie. Anybody who has played with know this to be true. On this basis, I will say I have seen the reports of the nuke that hit our tribe and I have the reports of support being withdrew from fl by cods. So please do not lie and say this did not happen. You already lost all credibility within the game over a stupid unnecessary act. Your just making it worse by denying it happened.

An the reason your not banned is that co player who logged into a world he was not playing has since changed the password on Jake and appealed the ban saying that he gave permission for you to do it. Its not his world to give permission in my opinion. He hasnt played this world since before the start of this war (months and months ago). But as far as the mods can get involved, he is the original owner of the account so the fact that jake didnt give permission is irrelevant. Their hands are tied so had to lift the ban. Red.Dragon account has since joined OLD which is a further disgraceful act. Cods, Red.Dragon and now OLD council should all be ashamed of their acts and participation in this. Absolute disgrace.

DeletedUser14520

Beaver, why the hell would I care about my in game credibility lol. You should have wrote the initial moaning post, it's a lot more accurate... Still not sure where your getting me withdrawing trd's fl def out his own vills though

Did you know I'm part of the SSTPBFRFP?

DeletedUser13373

Ladies and Gents,
This is all getting a bit silly now,
Neither of us are ever going to agree on the others actions. Some things on both sides have been a little below the belt, but it's done now. The world is concluding and its a shame to see this squabbling overshadow what was a extraordinary victory for OLD. So let's draw a line over all the silliness ( see below )
Thank you to Insomnia ( except Chrissy), Game, Zara, and possibly a few others for a good 8 months, given your circumstances you defended and battled very well at times.

Looking forward to playing Another world with you soon.

Charlie
JPF co.

-------------------------------------------------------------

the minx

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,
This is all getting a bit silly now,
Neither of us are ever going to agree on the others actions. Some things on both sides have been a little below the belt, but it's done now. The world is concluding and its a shame to see this squabbling overshadow what was a extraordinary victory for OLD. So let's draw a line over all the silliness ( see below )
Thank you to Insomnia ( except Chrissy), Game, Zara, and possibly a few others for a good 8 months, given your circumstances you defended and battled very well at times.

Looking forward to playing Another world with you soon.

Charlie
JPF co.

-------------------------------------------------------------
why are you bringing up my name in this? I think its really funny how quickly people forget all the times others have helped them out on previous worlds, and why all of a sudden this world my name gets dragged thru the dirt. Yes I moved to hunter, but only due to old duke not listening to his own council, and 3 of us disagreed with his decisions so decided to leave. Since I've been in hunter I've done nothing dirty like old have, I've participated in ops, sent support/snipes, and defended my original account as well as insomnia after I merged with beaver. So please tell me what I've done to make you specifically keep naming me?

DeletedUser14312

Still not sure where your getting me withdrawing trd's fl def out his own vills though
bf1cfdc08e3158fea1a8fb2c900a777e.png
889b0c37d50da48bcb518f003c280cc9.png
0ffc8ab8db8340a349e0c7ee608b94d7.png
cda272358d312286bbe90cabf04faeb5.png
7aeddf15e087cc117e2087f5c9b97f32.png

All between the time you sat the account. This is just a few. I have more reports if you want?

DeletedUser13373

why are you bringing up my name in this? I think its really funny how quickly people forget all the times others have helped them out on previous worlds, and why all of a sudden this world my name gets dragged thru the dirt. Yes I moved to hunter, but only due to old duke not listening to his own council, and 3 of us disagreed with his decisions so decided to leave. Since I've been in hunter I've done nothing dirty like old have, I've participated in ops, sent support/snipes, and defended my original account as well as insomnia after I merged with beaver. So please tell me what I've done to make you specifically keep naming me?

Nothing in particular, this is my first world I have played against you I believe, you just come across as pretty whinny every time I have interacted with you in the forums

DeletedUser14520

i think my memorys failing me zara can you show me the others

the minx

Reaction score
Nothing in particular, this is my first world I have played against you I believe, you just come across as pretty whinny every time I have interacted with you in the forums
nope, not the first world, infact I still have you on skype from the first world where we did play together, and where I helped you grow etc, until I left you merged with jpf and jumped for the win...

DeletedUser14312

i think my memorys failing me zara can you show me the others
5 reports wasn't enough? I'll give you 5 more then. Also have plenty reports of you withdrawing reports from the entire Insomnia FL.
77c8eb3e632360e5efa56db064d6d62d.png
404354bd9190309c534db3485b0a00c2.png
bf1cfdc08e3158fea1a8fb2c900a777e.png
582197a97128fc19ba6fc1fa4acaf9c7.png
582197a97128fc19ba6fc1fa4acaf9c7.png

DeletedUser13373

nope, not the first world, infact I still have you on skype from the first world where we did play together, and where I helped you grow etc, until I left you merged with jpf and jumped for the win...

I think you are mistaken, I left that world, gave JPF and Trott my villages as I had a baby on the way. Either way, I am entitle to believe you have behaved a tad like a sore loser this world, regardless what interaction we have had previously, if any.