My first UK world...

the minx

Reaction score
Behaved like a sore loser? I left the world over a month ago, yet you keep bringing my name up in this thread, so yes I'm entitled to be a little irked about it

DeletedUser13373

Behaved like a sore loser? I left the world over a month ago, yet you keep bringing my name up in this thread, so yes I'm entitled to be a little irked about it

I didn't say anything bad about you, I just didn't wish to congratulate you on your performance,
The same way you haven't congratulated me on our victory :)

DeletedUser13686

I can also provide plenty of reps of you withdrawing support from my vils during sat times if it helps clarify... its obvious you dont care but doesnt make it any less disgraceful play.

the minx

Reaction score
I didn't say anything bad about you, I just didn't wish to congratulate you on your performance,
The same way you haven't congratulated me on our victory :)
nah you specifically named me to single me out, so yea I can be annoyed... as for congratulations, yea I'll congratulate those I think deserve it...

so congrats to the following:
st1cky
gozzo
trotter

um... I can't think of any others that actually deserve it

also, with a coplayed account, how do you know who was doing what and when? answer is simple, you don't... therefore you can't say well done to others on an account without meaning the whole account... not that I care about what you think, just pointing out that fact.

DeletedUser13373

nah you specifically named me to single me out, so yea I can be annoyed... as for congratulations, yea I'll congratulate those I think deserve it...

so congrats to the following:
st1cky
gozzo
trotter

um... I can't think of any others that actually deserve it

also, with a coplayed account, how do you know who was doing what and when? answer is simple, you don't... therefore you can't say well done to others on an account without meaning the whole account... not that I care about what you think, just pointing out that fact.

Well I am glad I have managed to get you to change your attitude and begin to congratulate the victors of this world.
As stated above, you possible did play well at times, I can not deny that. I just wouldn't want to play v you again, the constant excuses tire me.
Unlike your co's who, although have shown their disappointment in what they believe to be foul play, they accepteted we were the better tribe.

St1cky35

Reaction score
Yay i get a mention, cheers chrissy. On the whole i have enjoyed the world apart from a certain point in the game when someone was sh@t stirring which got my back up. I look forward to playing with/against you all again on my next serious world ;-)