Top Tribe's

Reastablished

Reaction score
Very Early on but...

EWS- Some good players who have been successful on this server before, other's who have not, will be interesting to see how this group do, however can see the better member's being recruited by other tribe's later on, but the Lithuanians are known for being very good at supporting each other, beware attackers.

OLD Fam- Past world winners, some very good players here, others who I don't recognise and some others, Family tribe already spread across 3 k's, no outside support make's it seem like a weird idea, add in the fact the world is soo small I hope they can use their size to their advantage if not, nooby family tribe idea should really die out.

SLAP!- Again have some very good players, past world winning tribe, however before said world I believe they had a reputation as 'start-up pros' who would quit as it reached mid/late game, should be a force later on with some of the players they have as well as a good spread across their k.

TBS fam- Another family tribe, stuck in the core although the whole of the world is technically still in the core, some members I recognise as being not so good, other's have potential if allowed to grow but will be difficult being in-between SLAP! and the OLD fam, probably won't last imo.

S.A.S fam- Yet another family tribe, not many names I recognise, could be playing new accounts however if not, the better players will find a place in a better tribe, spread across 2 k's, will possibly rival SLAP! for some part of this world unless they have diplo. Will be surprised if this tribe is still here in 2 months, but I may be wrong.

Very disappointing to see so many family tribes as well as the 25 member limit being filled immediately, will be interesting to see how the past world winning tribe's do up against eachother and to see if any of the other's manage to surprise people.

DeletedUser3473

Nice summary, well done on bothering to post, I wonder if anyone will read it though. :/

Reastablished

Reaction score
Probably not, but was worth a shot to try and garner some activity in these forum's

If that don't work...

DeletedUser3473

Ok, so here's a map of the top tribes, with Time Suckers (another family) and The Rising (1916) added as they also seem to be in contention.
2evpvte.png

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk34/index...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=f7faf7&grid=1&kn=1

The Old Family look like they will be able to grow nicely in K45 with none of the other top tribes to hold them back but they may have to lose a few outlying stragglers who appear to have either forgotten which K to start in or are just brave. EWS, SAS and the Black and White Sheep look like they will battle it out in the centre, which if they do will give Slap!, Old and the Rising time to consolidate around them. Time Suckers look well spread but their northern members will have to challenge Slap! for territory.

But since we know aggression generally beats hugging here's an alternate look at the top 6 based on OD:

1. Old (combined) 37.6k By some margin too!
2. Time Suckers (all of them) 18.8k (another family, who actually should have featured in the points list
3. Both kinds of Sheep 14.7
4. The Rising 13k
5. Gandus 11.3k
6. Slap! 10.9k
The Eastern Warriors, despite topping the points table are languishing down in 17th (below one girl with and axe :p) Maybe they're just keeping their powder dry and are actually trooped up to the eyeballs, yes I bet that's what it is, they're not pussies at all.

Good luck all.

DeletedUser4753

nice thread op n ty for map pip

its all going on in northern hemishphere lol, i can only hope that a real tribe is formed and preys on these family noobs, one can only hope though.

DeletedUser8169

a bit slow at the moment but once farms become available it should get interesting :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13612

Tribe are getting their nobling now, and OLD is taking east pretty easily it seems like. Which top 10 tribes will remain around christmas? :D

DeletedUser13612

Not picking any sides here, but what a suprise to arrive to after work, seeing OLD nobling quite a few villages of SLAP!

Was this their reaction?

Attachments

• i216^cimgpsh_orig.png
    i216^cimgpsh_orig.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser12594

OLD declared war on SLAP!

There was a nicely planned op and a couple of hours before it landed war was declared. There were quite a few takes but I think it's just the start of a funny war that has been started far too early. Usually you'll see people grow strong on smaller players and tribes so that they can have a real war but this time someone thought it'd be beneficial to declare yet already so it'll be a bit of fun I guess :)

DeletedUser4753

I think its nice to see, too often the world remains in stalemate for too long, people ally n diplo for safety, then once easy growth has depleted they barble for months, then you get a underwhelhming "real" war, if this was ppl with 1 vill trying to opp each other i take your point, but once your on 10+ vills you should work with your tribe n get busy if you can.

DeletedUser14521

Yep slap drew first blood with a jab so we give them a knock out blow ;)

St1cky35

Reaction score
Hehehe, defo not too early for war. Anyone that says otherwise clearly knows nothing about the game.

DeletedUser13373

Anyone still have their money on SLAP being top by xmas?

DeletedUser13612

Tbh, you just OP'ed 1 player totally, which was impressing looking from the outside. It got to sting for SLAP without a doubt.