Tips, tricks and tactics

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser13448

Hey, I came back to TW this week and on my third round back I got whooped by Sachlik... whooped pretty bad. It was humbling. During that there was this dude with level 3 stable and level 5 barracks throughout, and he still had a LOT of lc and axes; a tactic I hadn't really seen before.

So I thought I'd come out and ask for some unorthodox tips and tactics that may be good to my speed game.

Thanks

DeletedUser14146

Hi, you need barracks and stables make nonstop recruit... If you cant recruit nonstop then dont build up your buildings... Thats all.

DeletedUser10789

What he said^

Classic mistake on speed and normal, players rush rax and stable up to high and can't maintain queues constantly for one reason or another.

HLD

DeletedUser14601

Yo so I often have no idea what I'm doing in speed. I hop on when I have free time just because I like tw .net
Any guidance as to how to accomplish things? I assume I can land top 10 without doing anything interesting, just farming with spears... but I'm assuming there is more to the game.
Tips?

DeletedUser10789

There are a few guides you can find on the forums.
If you are after 1 on 1 tutelage you would have to join a major speed tribe, SLAP! is the only active one ATM but not sure if we are recruiting.

HLD

DeletedUser14601

a. I can't seem to find any guides on the forums. Any help with that would be fantastic :)
b. I don't think I'm worthy of getting recruited into a team while I have no idea what I'm doing lol, plus I have no premium.
S

DeletedUser10789

without farm assistant and premium account don't ever expect to get to a decent level I'm afraid.
If you can't buy PP for whatever reason, join a UK world when it opens, and sell resources on the premium exchange to fund your speed playing.

There aren't really any good guides on the forums because no good player is going to give their tips/strategy to improve potential enemies.
If you download skype, get PP, then we may be able to sort something out.

HLD

DeletedUser13536

The best is making full deff , then noble a barb and build deff in that vill too. Thats how you win speeds

DeletedUser14601

The best is making full deff , then noble a barb and build deff in that vill too. Thats how you win speeds

Sounds legit.

HLD I guess I'll hop on to pp farm at some point, just can't bother atm. Perhaps I'll be back in a year or so when I have time. :p
G'luck!
S