Tech Simple
Paladin No
Archers Yes
Church No
Beginner protect 3 days
Attack gap 100ms
Support Gap 100ms
Random gap inserted of 1 second
Tribe limit 3 No leaving tribe. No attacking tribe mates No outside support.
Must be in tribe 5 days before support can be sent.
Militia Yes
Hauls Yes Limited
Barbs grow 500
2 Village start
Premium Exchange is not enabled
Nobles Max distance 25 fields
Night Bonus 00.00 -08.00

This round will have a win condition of first player to attain & hold 1500 villages for a period of 48 hours after 180 days

Pre Registration is now open

Last edited:

DeletedUser14614

Anyone able to expand on what this is? Never seen it before.

DeletedUser14623

what happens if a tribe member has his account deleted?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Hauls Yes Limited
Barbs grow 500
Premium Exchange is not enabled

Three reasons to join, for a week at least....

DeletedUser14391

This round will have a win condition of first player to attain & hold 1500 villages for a period of 48 hours after 180 days
Attack gap 100ms
Support Gap 100ms
Tribe limit 3 No leaving tribe. No attacking tribe mates No outside support.
Militia Yes
Hauls Yes Limited

seven reason to not join.

DeletedUser14391

Anyone able to expand on what this is? Never seen it before.

i think if you time attacs they can inserted a gap of 1 sec.
setting that destrong the game and take away the need for skill.

the most settings in this and in classic 13 is not for a classic rounds. it´s for a normal world that will take a very very long time.

Overground..

Reaction score
Typical when a decent speed round comes up they have to go mess with the settings to ruin it... calling it with a twist ...twisted to break it more like i guess

DeletedUser14391

So that bit about the win condition passed you by, this world is not intended or expected to go much beyond the 180 days.
you most be kidding me!! this classic have more fxxkt up settings then the last one. this Settings counteract each other and they will cause this to take a very long time.
unit speed .0.25,Attack gap 100ms,Random gap inserted of 1 second,Hauls Yes Limited, Barbs grow 500, Premium Exchange is not enabled and win condition 1500 villages will ensure that this will take a very long time

Then that space in a tribe becomes available.
that cant be right. you have: Tribe limit 3 No leaving tribe and if a account being deleted it leaves the tribe.

dabookman

Reaction score
that cant be right. you have: Tribe limit 3 No leaving tribe and if a account being deleted it leaves the tribe.
Only way to leave a tribe.

I have reviewed the settings, It's possible I may have set the bar too high with villages so Rank 1 after 180 days. Would be more suitable?

DeletedUser14623

I have reviewed the settings, It's possible I may have set the bar too high with villages so Rank 1 after 180 days. Would be more suitable?

No I think 1500 is reasonable. It's a classic world with speed 4 AND no morale an d it's not going to ages for someone to pull ahead from the rest and Once someone does they can probably win

DeletedUser14614

I don't think this should be changed. 1500 villages is not unfeasible. Seeing as you made a eleventh hour adjustment and made it a 2 villa start. Only one person moaning about it.

DeletedUser14623

Unit speed needs to be increased.

To have it at 0.25 when loyalty increases by 4 per hour and there is a haul limit is just simply bad planning or not thinking/understanding about a world in better detail.

Please fix it mods :)

DeletedUser14629

Unit speed needs to be increased.

To have it at 0.25 when loyalty increases by 4 per hour and there is a haul limit is just simply bad planning or not thinking/understanding about a world in better detail.

Please fix it mods :)

I agree, this is a joke. With 2 nobles, it takes 23 hours to noble a village 3 hours away, if the nobles manage to average a 25 loyalty decrease. Makes nobling villages a pain. I would suggest increasing the unit speed anywhere from 0.4 to 0.5.

DeletedUser14623

Spot on, I wonder how much thought is put into the world settings.. Looking at the history of classic worlds suggests none looking from all the consistent mistakes :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

have you heard of noble trains....

I dunno why people complain about settings so much, everyone is made aware of them before joining the world, if anything id be raging if settings got altered after world starts, all knew what we signed up for

DeletedUser14623

have you heard of noble trains....

I dunno why people complain about settings so much, everyone is made aware of them before joining the world, if anything id be raging if settings got altered after world starts, all knew what we signed up for

Quite a frequent thing looking at previous threads.. Settings not being what they were meant to be.

Just like here.. No mention of 2 villages?
It's hard to moan about things like unit speed before knowing the more in depth settings such as how far villages are from each other (in this case - they are at the furthest distance from each other as TW does). This information is only available after the world has started.

Noble trains have also been taken away from this world as there is no auto-train feature. I believe T-Trains is now 'illegal' (unsure though) and there is a 1 second delay, making trains pretty shit.