Classic 14 starts 2nd December

DeletedUser4753

Speed 4
unit speed .0.25

2 Village start

no mention of 2 vills??
i thought it was pretty clear

The travel time per field is almost always the same on the vast majority of world world speed x unit speed = 1, this being the case here

their are many legal ways to send a train, i cant forsee taking villages a problem, and whilst i dont like the random second thing, im sure its able to be played round.

DeletedUser14623

no mention of 2 vills??
i thought it was pretty clear

The travel time per field is almost always the same on the vast majority of world world speed x unit speed = 1, this being the case here

their are many legal ways to send a train, i cant forsee taking villages a problem, and whilst i dont like the random second thing, im sure its able to be played round.

His post was edited to 2 villages AFTER the world opened.

I'm not arguing that the speed is different or anything. I'm just saying that with these settings we've been given (mainly those that are not released until the world has been opened, for example this one: <func>4</func>) it should be higher.

DeletedUser14623

What setting? The func (village distance between eachother)? No it's not.

DeletedUser4753

yes it is, please check the last 10 uk worlds, all the same village spacing as this world

DeletedUser14623

Well I can tell you that in the last 5 classics, it's not been constant.

DeletedUser14391

have you heard of noble trains....

I dunno why people complain about settings so much, everyone is made aware of them before joining the world, if anything id be raging if settings got altered after world starts, all knew what we signed up for

the setting are a joke on this world and they were not all known befor the world started. and they ware change after the world started.

this setting is standard on uk worlds
nowhere in the world is 0,25 unit speed normal for a classic and not on .uk.
unit speed 0.25 is for a normal or a casual world everywhere else. and .uk have no normal world had the unitspeed of 0,25 on the 15 latest worlds. the normal speed on a .uk normal world is 1 not one had the speed of 0.25. the slowest where 0.5.
d1mension you can not be more wrong with what you claim.

Are all other ways to send nobletrain legal? I suspect no. so it would be good to clarify what is applicable.

.uk is the only server that develops backwards. One might think that the one who set the settings never played the game and definitely did not know what a classic is. has played on mass different servers. but never seen such very stupid settings put together elsewhere.
it should be sensible and the settings must work together.
as this has been done and put together is to trick people into money.

it´s more then high time to fix this settings so people can have a good fun time playing the game.

DeletedUser4753

the setting are a joke on this world and they were not all known befor the world started. and they ware change after the world started.

nowhere in the world is 0,25 unit speed normal for a classic and not on .uk.
unit speed 0.25 is for a normal or a casual world everywhere else. and .uk have no normal world had the unitspeed of 0,25 on the 15 latest worlds. the normal speed on a .uk normal world is 1 not one had the speed of 0.25. the slowest where 0.5.
d1mension you can not be more wrong with what you claim.

Are all other ways to send nobletrain legal? I suspect no. so it would be good to clarify what is applicable.

.uk is the only server that develops backwards. One might think that the one who set the settings never played the game and definitely did not know what a classic is. has played on mass different servers. but never seen such very stupid settings put together elsewhere.
it should be sensible and the settings must work together.
as this has been done and put together is to trick people into money.

it´s more then high time to fix this settings so people can have a good fun time playing the game.

Whats a joke is your ability to misrepresent what i said. It is entirely standard for world speed x unit speed to = 1, it makes perfect sense. If you dont understand how unit speed works i feel your under qualified to be calling anyone wrong.

i know my grammar is poor but im seriously doubting your comprehension levels, i repeat, their are multiple legal ways to send a noble train, as for clarification please read the game rules.

As i read your post it gets stupider and stupider, so these classic settings trick people out of their money?, despite deactivation of micro transaction pp usage? logic please?

So uk is backwards, uk sucks, uk settings don't work, other servers are better, uk make non fun settings?
bye then, the settings are clear, they all make sense to me, and i know a lot of people that have come to this classic world and seen it as a breath of fresh air compared to tw's usual money based antics.

No one is forcing you to play, and if all you bring to the table is a anti uk rhetoric, then ill say in traditional British fashion, sod off back to where you came from (server wise)

DeletedUser14391

Whats a joke is your ability to misrepresent what i said. It is entirely standard for world speed x unit speed to = 1, it makes perfect sense. If you dont understand how unit speed works i feel your under qualified to be calling anyone wrong.

i know my grammar is poor but im seriously doubting your comprehension levels, i repeat, their are multiple legal ways to send a noble train, as for clarification please read the game rules.

As i read your post it gets stupider and stupider, so these classic settings trick people out of their money?, despite deactivation of micro transaction pp usage? logic please?

So uk is backwards, uk sucks, uk settings don't work, other servers are better, uk make non fun settings?
bye then, the settings are clear, they all make sense to me, and i know a lot of people that have come to this classic world and seen it as a breath of fresh air compared to tw's usual money based antics.

No one is forcing you to play, and if all you bring to the table is a anti uk rhetoric, then ill say in traditional British fashion, sod off back to where you came from (server wise)

i´m not talking about world speed. the world speed have nothing to do with the unit speed! absolutly nothing says that the unit speed most be 0,25 if the world speed is 4.

yes my gramma is shit but i´m not english. when they completely change the setting when the settings are determined. without informing about the changes. It's for me to trick people out of their money.

yes .uk going backward. i have never said that uk sucks.
yes i said that this setting dont work togher. not that they dont work. it´s a big different.
and when have i said that uk make non fun settings?
you make up things !

you are right no one force me to play. so if i play i cant say anything about the settings? and from where did you get: if all you bring to the table is a anti uk rhetoric from?

i happens to like uk and most of the people.

DeletedUser14623

I think the player base should have an active input into worlds to make them as good and successful as possible, something especially important in a game that is dying more and more.

DeletedUser4753

i´m not talking about world speed. the world speed have nothing to do with the unit speed! absolutly nothing says that the unit speed most be 0,25 if the world speed is 4.

To calculate the travel time per field you multiply world speed x unit speed, if the world speed was 20, youd maintain the relativly standard travel time per field by having a unit speed of 0.05, did people freak out at the 0.3/0.4/0.5 unit speeds used in the past, its relative, you need to understand how settings work.
yes my gramma is shit but i´m not english. when they completely change the setting when the settings are determined. without informing about the changes. It's for me to trick people out of their money.
I said my grammar sucks, not yours, its your comprehension which is failing, which is far more important when trying to put forward/argue my point, i cant verify that settings have been changed, however the settings post has not been ammended since the world start date, i also fail to see what money your being tricked out of on a non micro transaction world?
yes .uk going backward. i have never said that uk sucks.

Apparently calling something backward is a good thing wherever your from, my mistake, in english calling something/someone backwards is derogatory, hence sucks

yes i said that this setting dont work togher. not that they dont work. it´s a big different..

So we agree they work then, well thats progress, would you care to elaborate on how they dont work together?
and when have i said that uk make non fun settings?
you make up things !

Right here, if you are suggesting changes are required to make the world fun, its fair to assume its currently not fun.
d1 makes up nothing tyvm

you are right no one force me to play. so if i play i cant say anything about the settings? and from where did you get: if all you bring to the table is a anti uk rhetoric from?

i happens to like uk and most of the people.

You have every right to say whatever you like about the settings, much like i have every right to tear your argument to bits.

Thiers multiple instances of you with the anti uk rhetoric vs other servers above, drop that and the uk and most of its people will probably like you too

DeletedUser14634

I'm sorry but this random 1 second rule is terrible
It takes the skill out of this completely on both the attacking and defending front and brings luck into it..which is not TW

Last time I play a Classic world with this

DeletedUser4753

I'm sorry but this random 1 second rule is terrible
It takes the skill out of this completely on both the attacking and defending front and brings luck into it..which is not TW

Last time I play a Classic world with this

i dont like it at all, however its intresting, i feel it benefits defending more, mainley sniping. one can still cancel snipe consistantly, and has multiple other vill snipe chances to negate the luck factor, which in itself is intresting as tw has long since favoured attacking, however if sniping has been theoretically buffed on a 4 speed world, seems strong, snipes could be the bread n butter defending method this classic

DeletedUser14634

i dont like it at all, however its intresting, i feel it benefits defending more, mainley sniping. one can still cancel snipe consistantly, and has multiple other vill snipe chances to negate the luck factor, which in itself is intresting as tw has long since favoured attacking, however if sniping has been theoretically buffed on a 4 speed world, seems strong, snipes could be the bread n butter defending method this classic

If you know how to snipe properly then defending is easy
But cancel sniping can't be done consistently because of this..hindered further due to the 3 minute cancelling attack limit.
It just makes the world that much slower and less about skill

In the future I'll look more closely at world settings before joining

DeletedUser14623

Yeah it's pretty awful. I've lost 36 hrs~ of nobling time and 9~ nobles to this setting (well, unless the opponents would be able to snipe 50ms which isn't difficult - but I find this much more unlikely). Oh well, just got to adapt to it and work with what we got, same as the unit speed.. Since mods don't seem interested in changing anything.

DeletedUser4753

If you know how to snipe properly then defending is easy
But cancel sniping can't be done consistently because of this..hindered further due to the 3 minute cancelling attack limit.
It just makes the world that much slower and less about skill

In the future I'll look more closely at world settings before joining

You can send out multiple cancel snipes and the random 1 second wont effect the recalling of it, once it out with correct ms just canceling it will always work as usual.

@ramsey, even if enough people agreed with your thoughts on the unit speed, i dont see settings being changed so long after start

DeletedUser11750

lol @ all this crying, these settings are great, making the world so much more interesting. Different strategies being necessary is a refreshing change to the usual monotony of start up. Big up whoever has organised world!

DeletedUser10970

So I really enjoyed this world. The two village start and random second made for interesting tactics. Some great battles and stupid mistakes made!

Just a couple of questions for the mods.

Will the next Classic only have a 3 member tribe limit? Whilst this is fine for start up and makes it interesting. However, I find it makes it tough when the world is late game and more time is needed to manage accounts. Of course on co-played accounts this makes no difference but I am too antisocial/pedantic/controlling to share.

Will if be the same fixed tribemates? Similar to above. Late game the only people who still have the time may be in different tribes.