Mayans vs BM

• Thread starter DeletedUser14642
  • Start date

DeletedUser14642

Happy New Year!
In the hope of spicing up the forums, I thought I'd keep you up-to-date on a recent declaration by BM to a small tribe in the South West of the world.

History

Let me take you back to a time not too far back. Many people manage to co-exist peacefully, some play the game very casually with the new features. It seems that a Beast Mode player, known as Knightmare got bored with his life of nobling sub 1000 point barbarian villages and decided to set his account to delete. Not before picking a small neighbour to send a 2 full nukes and a train at. Unfortunately for him, he picked myself as a target for this. Unfortunate for himself as his last act on this website was splatting a nuke and getting his very poorly timed train sniped.

At the time, we did not know Knightmare had set to delete. We did not realise until we saw the mad scramble BM made for his juicy barbs. This was a perfect opportunity for us to counter-attack, capturing 2 villages off of BM and losing none in the process.

It seems BM didn't like this, after now waiting nearly 2 weeks to exact revenge on a tribe that is smaller than any of their top 10 ranked players, we've finally seen their declaration. For those of you that are interested:
9cMa2CO.png

A Map

Jd97s1h.jpg

My personal message to BM:

You have experienced an easy ride thus far, players who will quit at the first train sent, bad players. You've been playing against the new style of players. Those who play primarily on their phones, players who have never spent all night tagging 10k incomings. Players who haven't set alarms at 4am to launch support. I'm ready to show you a hard time.

DeletedUser14618

that's war talk !

credit due to the poet in BM

keep us posted how war fairs

DeletedUser4753

nice post, i do agree new age players are easy to break down, sumone who plays 100% on thier phone can easily get a high ranking account, but sumone playing only on a phone would get eaten alive by sumone knowing what they are doing. As of yet, these advantages dont seem to circumvent the advantages of buying rankings, but would certainly love to see it. good luck

Number 1

Reaction score
Your whole post is a lie. Knightmare quit before that. I was on the acc, just send nukes and nobles at you for the gags(what a drama queen you are) . You poorly sniped it, (only one nuke went splat, you had deff only for one nuke) would have finished you, but sadly Knightmare took of his sit and set acc to delete. And you took two villages from account what was already on delete. You want a medal for that? Anyway Knightmare wouldn't have any struggles to finish you off, if he would actually played. But due to not having enough time, he had to quit.

DeletedUser14642

Your whole post is a lie. Knightmare quit before that. I was on the acc, just send nukes and nobles at you for the gags(what a drama queen you are) . You poorly sniped it, (only one nuke went splat, you had deff only for one nuke) would have finished you, but sadly Knightmare took of his sit and set acc to delete. And you took two villages from account what was already on delete. You want a medal for that? Anyway Knightmare wouldn't have any struggles to finish you off, if he would actually played. But due to not having enough time, he had to quit.

So, you said "your whole post is a lie" and then confirmed everything I said.

In the end, your tribe member quit. Maybe I've played a different game to you in the past, but if a tribe member needs to quit, they generally let us take their villages and wish them the best. Maybe it says something about BM that Knightmare didn't want ya'll having his villages?

My friend, I have been looking forward to fighting ya'll since I started and saw my position. This is a war game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Id sooner tw be full of fair playing high quality tribalwars players/tribes, that happen to be drama queens.
Than low skilled cowardice snakes, who suck life out of forums by being anything but flamboyant.

DeletedUser14520

Tell me i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure its against the rules to send nobles from an acc where the owner has quit...

DeletedUser13130

Id sooner tw be full of fair playing high quality tribalwars players/tribes, that happen to be drama queens.
Than low skilled cowardice snakes, who suck life out of forums by being anything but flamboyant.

Define high quality? Advanced tactics? Being active? Having 200 co-players? Setting an alarm? Sniping? Farming? Scripts?

I’ve never played a game with so many egos.

I find it ridiculously funny because as much as everyone slates everyone for being a noob, they forget it’s a social game more than anything else.

This game is won and lost in the mail box.
It’s won and lost by your SOCIAL interactions.

Being fair? What kind of fairy tale land do you live in? I’m not condoning anyone’s actions or behaviours but let’s be real. It never was and never will be FAIR, regardless of PP. That’s part of the fun. Trying to find that balance of trust, respect and loyalty between players. Building relationships. Not trying to make enemies out of everyone in the process.

DeletedUser14618

you are rite that many neglect social aspects of game which in many ways can be more fun than farming .

yes we are living in fairy tale world of TW where we have rules and then we have personal ethics or tribal ethics and we can set them on TW even if you are a nice or horrible person in RL . There is nothing wrong with trying to raise standards of play But its harsh to dismiss fairness. especially when you are on the receiving end of unfair .

DeletedUser4753

Define high quality? Advanced tactics? Being active? Having 200 co-players? Setting an alarm? Sniping? Farming? Scripts?

Once you get the core tw principles out of the way the thing that defines a high quality player is one who has excellent decision making and can min/max to thier gain.
if sumone isnt active, they are not a good player, if that activity is achieved via one saddo in his basement, or 200 try hards, its irellevent, i know more hyper active bad accounts than good ones, so no?
setting alarm? answered above, you lose if not thier, doesnt matter how or why
Monkey can snipe, and even many self dubbed players cant do this.
Farming is a mix of know how and decision making, like 80/20, everyone farms, most can sorta do it, but far far fewer can actualy farm decently
Scipts are not required at all to play this game

I’ve never played a game with so many egos.

I find it ridiculously funny because as much as everyone slates everyone for being a noob, they forget it’s a social game more than anything else.

No one underplayed the social aspect of tw, least not me

This game is won and lost in the mail box.
It’s won and lost by your SOCIAL interactions.

no shit, but thats not what im talking about so?

Being fair? What kind of fairy tale land do you live in? I’m not condoning anyone’s actions or behaviours but let’s be real. It never was and never will be FAIR, regardless of PP. That’s part of the fun. Trying to find that balance of trust, respect and loyalty between players. Building relationships. Not trying to make enemies out of everyone in the process.

We are talking about different things in regard to fairness, anything withing the rules is technically fair, and even if not so is allowed, if ppl wanna debate the principles people should play under thats a different story, however blatant rule breaking and going above and beyond the games boundaries is what i deem unfair.
Maybe things are all rosey in your tw carreer, or maybe your just not in the know.
Over the years ive witnessed rl altercations
people being fired through foul play
rogue acc drivers
illegal but undetectable ways to farm and fight
amongst other nasty underhanded unfair practises that arnt penalised and yet can still 1 up a account/tribe.

some people will get down n dirty to win, id sooner lose than not be involved in some of the things ive born witness to.

DeletedUser13130

Maybe things are all rosey in your tw carreer, or maybe your just not in the know.
Over the years ive witnessed rl altercations
people being fired through foul play
rogue acc drivers
illegal but undetectable ways to farm and fight
amongst other nasty underhanded unfair practises that arnt penalised and yet can still 1 up a account/tribe.

some people will get down n dirty to win, id sooner lose than not be involved in some of the things ive born witness to.

real life altercations? people being fired?
rogue account drivers? illegal but undetectable ways to farm and fight?

Okay patronise me all you want but what I find hilarious is.. YOU KNOW ALL THIS, MOAN ABOUT ALL THIS; HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT BUT..

still continue to play? if it’s that bad.. LEAVE

do you think the things people do in real life are any better? work environments? psychopaths? sociopaths? personality disorders? selfishness? addiction? social classes? third world countries?

i don’t agree with underhanded tactics but it really doesn’t bother me as much as it does you. i’ve heard some awful shit but i still believe part of that is down to social interactions and some because people want to WIN

people really test my patience on here
moan about everything

i view it all quite simply
it’s just a bigger challenge

it’s no place for a precious princess
don’t want that challenge don’t play

DeletedUser4753

real life altercations? people being fired?
rogue account drivers? illegal but undetectable ways to farm and fight?

Okay patronise me all you want but what I find hilarious is.. YOU KNOW ALL THIS, MOAN ABOUT ALL THIS; HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT BUT..

still continue to play? if it’s that bad.. LEAVE

do you think the things people do in real life are any better? work environments? psychopaths? sociopaths? personality disorders? selfishness? addiction? social classes? third world countries?

i don’t agree with underhanded tactics but it really doesn’t bother me as much as it does you. i’ve heard some awful shit but i still believe part of that is down to social interactions and some because people want to WIN

people really test my patience on here
moan about everything

i view it all quite simply
it’s just a bigger challenge

it’s no place for a precious princess
don’t want that challenge don’t play

Are you high? or just fuckin stupid.

Non of your post relates to anything i just said

my original post

The fact your so emotional suggests to me which one of the 2 players i described you are.

also i dunno if you your one of the many foreigners who play this server but you should really understand that if you ask someone a question, and they provide a answer, you cant stipulate that they were moaning when it was you who wanted clarification.

On the other hand you complain how the world is not fair and decided to let me know why (for some reason)
you have show irritation and moaned about your patience being tested (god forbid)
and you have twice suggested i leave the game because apparently you cant handle my perspective differing to yours. (you sound intelligent :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser14618

apologies for thread derailment .
lifeiswar you seem to be a drama queen . no probs . D1mension quite likes drama queens . And if you dont know what he is talking about then that's your loss .
who was supposed to be the drama queen ? hard ? sorry lost plot
But not dissing anyone . Beejeezus that was a lively exchange and custard pies were airbourne .

DeletedUser4753

im on team hard,
*finds pon pons*
go go underdog!

on a more important not pangolin, why you dissing me brah?

DeletedUser14618

lols
thought something and fingers must have typed another . was trying to say yes you met a few drama queens in your time and you prefer them to silence . who doesn't ? except monks and nuns and boring silent stuff like that . [ except nuns who play tW ofc}
In my tribe we don't have drama queens but we do have the regulars from the Blue Oyster bar

yes underdogs are always appealing [ except to overdogs]

DeletedUser13612

Team Hard :rolleyes: One round of attacks and he crumbled like expected, literally the day after. All the high talk to make it all go down like this, I dont blame him though.

DeletedUser13130

Are you high? or just fuckin stupid.

Non of your post relates to anything i just said

my original post

The fact your so emotional suggests to me which one of the 2 players i described you are.

also i dunno if you your one of the many foreigners who play this server but you should really understand that if you ask someone a question, and they provide a answer, you cant stipulate that they were moaning when it was you who wanted clarification.

On the other hand you complain how the world is not fair and decided to let me know why (for some reason)
you have show irritation and moaned about your patience being tested (god forbid)
and you have twice suggested i leave the game because apparently you cant handle my perspective differing to yours. (you sound intelligent :rolleyes:)

“you have show irritation” your stupidity is showing through much more, as is the embarrassment that you’re English and many of the ‘foreigners’ I play with are more literate than you are.

I’m English by the way.

I don’t accept your perspective because it’s wrong.

I really don’t need to question someone’s intelligence as much as you to feel superior.

Never snaked. Never cheated. In fact I was speaking to you early game asking about your farming technique. I was impressed, I learn. That’s what I do.

You’re just another jumped up pimple with an ego, let’s all bend over for how much SMARTER and INTELLIGENT you are because you say so.