OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13130

Ahh I’m glad someone is finally giving me the respect I deserve

I’m not swinging my dick mate an 8 year speed balling addiction has left me with very few brain cells left to make a valid argument. I just come along to stir the pot every now and again then grab the popcorn

You’d get on well with Kyle over here then, he’s a crackhead as well.

DeletedUser13612

[USER=13612 said:
@Rikerud[/USER] Your saying things that just arnt true, please demonstrate how old have massively out recruited New, or are you suggesting both tribes are guilty of noobish behaviour and you did recruit a bunch of tribes you were opping, thanks for clarifying, and rimmed? not once was i asked to restart on this world, im preety sure i hit delete good couple of week after any attacks from anyone, but if your clutching at straws i entirely understand your desire to have a super clean slate so you can play the victim when old recruit a player or 2. i mean such a untarnished, highly decorated player as yourself would surely avoid bad rep like the plague

OLD obviously out recruited NEW. I've checked, go and check for yourself the amount of accounts.

You cant say recruiting some players from a tribe that was done, 3 leaders gone, we wasnt even in war, is the same as recruiting 3 members in our backline, lying to us why they pull stack, in the end game war? It's a annoying move, but it is what it is, we'll rim them soon enough.

DeletedUser14520

You’d get on well with Kyle over here then, he’s a crackhead as well.

Haha whose Kyle? I thought Shaun’s co was the only one amongst ye’s.

Rik, we’ve invited the people we have due to our kind and generous nature - believing players of any experience deserve a chance to see the end game... lol

DeletedUser4753

Only a complete and utter tool would call dyslexia a disability, let me correct you, learning difficulty!

Once again your lack of understanding shows.

So what’s not true?
SLAP got a pasting from Old after setbacks from HLD bailing out. BM had continuous setbacks. Both tribes were in a state which makes it a necessity because what’s the alternative.. both tribes were much smaller than Old at the time.

Old were established and had good momentum, yet continue to dip war as you call it. You fail to acknowledge that? They dipped into several honeypots multiple times but you are completely missing the point. I said that was fine, we did it too but nowhere near the extent they have. I’m talking about the sly recruitment when both tribes were established. You know full well it’s not the same recruiting from rim tribes than recruiting against your main enemy. Prat.

Sigh... it is not wrong to call it a learning disability, and if it isnt a disability why is it protected under disability discrimination laws.
If you could read properly perhaps youd of read them....
d you not see the irony of how you time and time again misuse words dont have any idea what your talking about and acuse others of lack of understanding.

i dont have to acknowledge any of your points you wish me to, im not a judge and for all i know old have thier own shoddy antics, thats your prerogative..

mine is to call you a noob and a coward and liar when you profess the only option you had was to diplo/hug/merge when this isnt the case, even in your reasoning you state that tribes being small means you must merge, this is just huggy logic.
you were scared of any sort of conflict that didnt see you start with a sizeable advantage. you wanted to bring a plank of wood to a fist fight, and justify this action by the fact he was just a bigger guy, its the definition of a underhanded coward.

Just because you want to draw a magical line in the sand and say everything that happened before is cool legit high skill tw, and everything after is noobish underhanded and snakey does not mean anyone buys it, you are just a massive perpetrator of double standards and hide behind "our backs were against the wall" lie.

By the way, i think you should ask your providers of superior education for your money back, your ability to make a clear point and back it up is exceedingly lacking and your big bad keyboard warrior rl isults mixed into your spluttering show a severe lack of emotional maturity.

@rike, i cant say new recruiting players from tribes they took vills from before and after thier recruitment is the same as old recruiting from a tribe they took vills from before and after, how not :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13130

Sigh... it is not wrong to call it a learning disability, and if it isnt a disability why is it protected under disability discrimination laws.
If you could read properly perhaps youd of read them....
d you not see the irony of how you time and time again misuse words dont have any idea what your talking about and acuse others of lack of understanding.

i dont have to acknowledge any of your points you wish me to, im not a judge and for all i know old have thier own shoddy antics, thats your prerogative..

mine is to call you a noob and a coward and liar when you profess the only option you had was to diplo/hug/merge when this isnt the case, even in your reasoning you state that tribes being small means you must merge, this is just huggy logic.
you were scared of any sort of conflict that didnt see you start with a sizeable advantage. you wanted to bring a plank of wood to a fist fight, and justify this action by the fact he was just a bigger guy, its the definition of a underhanded coward.

Just because you want to draw a magical line in the sand and say everything that happened before is cool legit high skill tw, and everything after is noobish underhanded and snakey does not mean anyone buys it, you are just a massive perpetrator of double standards and hide behind "our backs were against the wall" lie.

By the way, i think you should ask your providers of superior education for your money back, your ability to make a clear point and back it up is exceedingly lacking and your big bad keyboard warrior rl isults mixed into your spluttering show a severe lack of emotional maturity.

@rike, i cant say new recruiting players from tribes they took vills from before and after thier recruitment is the same as old recruiting from a tribe they took vills from before and after, how not :D

You really are a fucking clown. How much googling did you have to do to find this so called discrimination law that you pulled out your arse.

“Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling.

It's a "specific learning difficulty", which means it causes problems with certain abilities used for learning, such as reading and writing. Unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected.”

NHS website. FACT.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dyslexia/

I’ve worked with young adults who had learning disabilities and even with severe autism they put you to shame.

Mate, you can say all that bollocks but you got rimmed and joined our tribe as a co. What does that make you? The biggest bellend on TW.

DeletedUser4753

the law, fact

A disabled person is defined as having "a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities." Substantial is defined as ‘more than trivial’.

"In some cases, people have coping or avoidance strategies which cease to work in certain circumstances (for example, where someone who has dyslexia is placed under stress). If it is possible that a person’s ability to manage the effects of an impairment will break down so that effects will sometimes still occur, this possibility must be taken into account when assessing the effects of the impairment." [Paragraph B10, Guidance to the Definitions of Disability, Equality Act.]

or if you read section a6 of the equalities act 2010 where it clearly lists disabilities for you

funnily enough this is you now, a stressed out angry disabled person, but i shant discriminate, ill put you down like any other non "special" moron

so we are not adressing my point then ok... just keep getting mad
no one cares who youve worked with or been worked with by, you may feel superior and you may feel you have more self worth but even if that were true, it means nothing.
the value of what someone says is in what they are saying, not in your sense of entitlement

As i said before, i hope hailing abuse from behind the safety and annonimity of your pc screen empowers you, because you honestly lose a inch from your little man syndrome member every time you pipe up.

but keep it up, nothing funnier than a politically correct retard going red in the face raging about things

DeletedUser14519

Oh wow this forum has got super heated

Ok well here it is my explanation

I have tried to play this world with openness, honestly and integrity with key principles around recruitment of enemy players and other things such as trying to limit barb munching in order to make the world as fair as possible for everyone and to ultimately give a decent war. Unfortunately in doing so have significantly impacted the growth of my tribe.

A few examples include:

Not recruiting Donald Trump when approached as he was in an enemy tribe. Well BM ended up going ahead and recruiting him and he is now performing very well for them (good defending in recent op mate)
Not recruiting Shaun & others when approached in early war with SLAP (and even trying my hardest to stop him disbanding SLAP so that the world didnt collapse). Shaun is now a constant thorn in our side!
Not recruiting Number1 & others when approached (and trying my hardest to keep him playing)

In doing the above and other "ethical" things I caused OLD to fall behind and once NEW sorted themselves out became a significant threat and significantly outnumbered us

OLD & OLD! - 1350 villages
NEW & NEW! - 1610 villages

OLD! is an academy tribe giving the lesser experienced players chance to make it to the main tribe and there is obviously a distinct difference in skill and size, where as new and new! are 2 end game tribes merged

We were approached by a couple NEW players who wanted to move over and our council decided it was something we should do in order to try and re-balance things out. NEW still have the village advantage but at least it is now closer and hopefully we can have a decent fight

War stats alone show that OLD have been more successful in the war however more relaxed recruitment (maybe it is smarter) has enabled NEW to outgrow us

I am certainly not saying that this sort of tactic is what I want to do however NEWs impressive improvement recently forced us to need to change approach.

I accept this isnt exactly a clean tactic however please dont try and act as if you are perfect. You have recruited enemy players too and we know you have been in contact with TS and NH trying to get them onside and as above lots of your players (including previous leaders) have even asked to join OLD in the past. I think this type of play is inevitable when you have two closely matched sides, I tried to avoid it but it seems it was to the detriment of the tribe.

DeletedUser13130

Hahahahaaahahahaha
how thick are you!!

Go read the actual Equality Act 2010. The first paragraph is correct, second is not featured under the definition of disability. What you just copied and pasted is from BENEFIT BEGGARS R US who added the second paragraph for benefit fraudsters like you, fucking sponge.

Maybe next time you’re having a google wank-fest use REAL SOURCES, fucking gimp.

GO BACK TO PLAYIN FARMSVILLE

DeletedUser4753

Hahahahaaahahahaha
how thick are you!!

Go read the actual Equality Act 2010. The first paragraph is correct, second is not featured under the definition of disability. What you just copied and pasted is from BENEFIT BEGGARS R US who added the second paragraph for benefit fraudsters like you, fucking sponge.

Maybe next time you’re having a google wank-fest use REAL SOURCES, fucking gimp.

GO BACK TO PLAYIN FARMSVILLE

no idea what this website your on about, ive just read the act, but thanks for admitting that you are disabled and no longer disagree with the law.

and the award for toughest meanest tw keyboard warrior goes to, lifeiswar

prey you dont bump into him in a dark forum after nightfall, overcompensation is real...

@Andy
Wait do you not at least recognise new's line in the sand allowing for recruiting of tribes you are at war with to be deemed totaly legit but when old do its a cardinal sin?

DeletedUser14520

God you 2 don’t half go at each other lol, your both in new?

In all fairness life your wrong, the second paragraph comes from the equality act 2010 section B10.. the benefits shit must have come up as most relevent search due to your search history ;) I had to google it as it sounded pretty amusing if what you said was true ( it’s page 19 of the act if you feel the need to check)

DeletedUser4753

i have a friend in new who i farmed for once, apparently that makes me a co

speedball addict upto date on employment law, your brain cells is fine methinks ;)

DeletedUser13130

God you 2 don’t half go at each other lol, your both in new?

In all fairness life your wrong, the second paragraph comes from the equality act 2010 section B10.. the benefits shit must have come up as most relevent search due to your search history ;) I had to google it as it sounded pretty amusing if what you said was true ( it’s page 19 of the act if you feel the need to check)

I was being facetious but the point I made is valid. He misquoted.. and slapped two different paragraphs together to make a statement that is incorrect, it’s good arguing but complete and utter bullshit.

Yes, both in NEW. Except D1 got rimmed in start up and jumped on an account to play farmsville. Not actually good for out else.

ANDY appreciate your post!
Never said we’ve been angels but as long as you own recent actions, that’s fine. I hate the fact Charlie played he victim card.

D1 my daughter would wrap you up inside a minute, clown. KBW lolz - it’s funny when you spout as much bollocks as you do then start saying shit like lolz KBW AWARD LOLZ never met a bigger virgin nerd than yourself pal. Who says shit like KBW AWARD - nerd.

Lolz AFK now bye suckaa

DeletedUser4753

I quoted the law proving you have no idea what your talking about, yet your point is valid and not bullshit, yea ok.

maybe your daughter would wrap me up, but you certainly cant, as demonstrated by random acronyms and child like lolz.

a bigger virgin nerd? im a builder who definitely isnt a virgin, could you be more wrong.

but once again thanks for the rl digs, they hurt so much and i really feel through emotional pain association ill get better.
This time though make sure you stay in your box to come up with something atleast slightly sensical to say.
Cuz echoing your rhetoric of "i H8 d1 so much hur dur hur dur" is a bit boring.

When I’m jacked up I’m fine mate and being an addict it’s our duty to learn how to play the system in the most sufficient ways possible, employment law being one of the key factors.

It sounds like my mastery of widweek hangover nursing :D

DeletedUser2961

WOW. Would we like to actually get back to the point?? If you want to go trump cards on the disabled front, l'm paralysed from the neck down. I think I won that top trump.
Now, l was reminded yesterday of the reason why I stopped playing TW and swapped to Battle Pirates. Sooooo much nicer. There is no devious nasty underhanded tactics. No backstabbing. No bare faced liars. The players that moved will ALWAYS be known as traitors on whatever world they play on - period.

DeletedUser14520

WOW. Would we like to actually get back to the point?? If you want to go trump cards on the disabled front, l'm paralysed from the neck down. I think I won that top trump.
Now, l was reminded yesterday of the reason why I stopped playing TW and swapped to Battle Pirates. Sooooo much nicer. There is no devious nasty underhanded tactics. No backstabbing. No bare faced liars. The players that moved will ALWAYS be known as traitors on whatever world they play on - period.

You’ve just listed all the best parts of tw and then said you quit befcause of it? I’m confused :(

DeletedUser13373

"I hate the fact Charlie played he victim card. "

When did I once play the victim?

Of corse it was done to our advantage, what idiot would do something to disadvantage themselves.

SLAP and BM merged to try and give them an advantage over old....same difference.

DeletedUser13612

"I hate the fact Charlie played he victim card. "

When did I once play the victim?

Of corse it was done to our advantage, what idiot would do something to disadvantage themselves.

SLAP and BM merged to try and give them an advantage over old....same difference.

You're totally missing the point. We all do things for our own gain, but we debate on how long you guys went to do so. It's a shitty and irritating move. Let's just hope it pays off in the end for you guys, or else you'll definetely hear it....

DeletedUser14618

this has been such fun reading . thank you tw world .

I kinda think the players concerned were bored . they had done as much as could amuse them . they may have felt - whats the point of waiting for OLD to get to us ? we want tw fun and we got a chance to shake up the world a little . I remember chatting to one of them , a decent bloke but fed up from being so far away from action to feel he was contributing fun . Suppose the only true rule that is TW is FUN otherwise don't play and put in the effort
However , that doesn't condone jumping to an enemy tribe during a war . simples its traitorous . just one short of mutiny .
Rik is rite . he says that OLD better win war cos if not it goes down as infamy .

Am so disappointed to hear another duke or baron and a top player dropped their pants during these times .Its just shitty running out on your mates without even a goodbye note . Hope I misunderstood that . if so , jeremy kyle apologies
And Zie , if you reading this please send flowers and apology note to your tribemates..... .

DeletedUser13130

a bigger virgin nerd? im a builder who definitely isnt a virgin, could you be more wrong.

Building MEGA BLOKS doesn't make you a builder pal.
Or is it cash in hand, sign your autograph down the doss centre once a fortnight.