OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13130

And just so everyone knows..

Jonas was forced out he didn’t DECIDE anything. He brought in another player Banskin to help duke the tribe and then literally left him to do everything. 95% of the tribe not including Jonas’s number 1 pizza boy decided he needed to be removed from council.

He was forced out of council. THE END.

DeletedUser14741

mate calm down you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack.
You are being petty and lashing out... there’s no need... ‘xbox 360’ has earnt this world win and all the people I see you slagging off I have respect for as had many a early morning and sleepless night... cheers guys btw... ;)
When it comes down to it tribes remained loyal and sided with people who treated them as equals and didn’t act aggressively.

Lesssons learnt all round move on

DeletedUser14741

Oh and that screenshot from andy360 account was me FYI peeps... even tho Andy will probably agree with me :’-)

DeletedUser13130

mate calm down you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack.
You are being petty and lashing out... there’s no need... ‘xbox 360’ has earnt this world win and all the people I see you slagging off I have respect for as had many a early morning and sleepless night... cheers guys btw... ;)
When it comes down to it tribes remained loyal and sided with people who treated them as equals and didn’t act aggressively.

Lesssons learnt all round move on

Well you don’t know a lot about Jonas he’s a creep and a terrible leader. He messages people on Skype and tells them to slit their wrists.

DeletedUser14741

To be fair you both are going tit for tat on a public forum...

But your last comment is so messed up... why the hell would you even mention that?! I’m getting to know the players that I want too and ones that are a little more respectful and humble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13373

who Is Jonas I get confused when people use real names instead of usernames

DeletedUser13612

And just so everyone knows..

Jonas was forced out he didn’t DECIDE anything. He brought in another player Banskin to help duke the tribe and then literally left him to do everything. 95% of the tribe not including Jonas’s number 1 pizza boy decided he needed to be removed from council.

He was forced out of council. THE END.

That is a toal lie, cause I have messages of people saying they rather have me in the council, than your clueless ass mate, if I didnt know better I wouldnt know if actually were in council, and I really do not care how much you work, you're not the only one, and if you had any sense you would find another game (Like pubg, know your a fan).

Anyways I am done with this world, I've made some good friends, some of them I still play with on W100 .net and OLD totally deserve to win, which is too often these days.

who Is Jonas I get confused when people use real names instead of usernames

I am mate :)

DeletedUser13130

That is a toal lie, cause I have messages of people saying they rather have me in the council, than your clueless ass mate, if I didnt know better I wouldnt know if actually were in council, and I really do not care how much you work, you're not the only one, and if you had any sense you would find another game (Like pubg, know your a fan).

Anyways I am done with this world, I've made some good friends, some of them I still play with on W100 .net and OLD totally deserve to win, which is too often these days.

I am mate :)

I didn’t have any responsibility in NEW! I wasn’t part of the decision making or the op planning. I told Shaun as soon as we merged that I don’t want to be on the council. MUCH LIKE I DID YOU. I’ve never said I led our tribe. I merely had privs to help out with admin stuff - sending invites between tribes.

Anyone who thinks I had any part in the decision making of the tribe is entirely wrong.

Not sure how you can sit there. You knew my role in the tribe but now you come on the externals and say how bad I am and how I shouldn’t have any responsibility.

YOU INVITED ME TO COUNCIL TWICE.

You gave no privs out and let the top account BARB. You blocked people from claiming the Agenda villages because you wanted them all to go to the pizza boy. Myself and others were ready to mop up clusters.

Pizza boy couldn’t take them all and then Old came swarming in- and took very crucial villages within our K.

You lost a ton of villages to Old and pushed everyone out of the core and to the rim to benefit Number 1.

You might have your secret chats and people might think that I was in a position of power but I wasn’t. You know I wasn’t. I was the admin guy.

Jonas I get other people work but I can assure you very few people are playing this game working 50 hours a week without a computer at hand and are as active as I have been.

You can discredit that all you want. Cane mentioned other people staying awake.. not everyone did, many people failed to send time and again.

DeletedUser13130

18acced040a42227b0f10b874ad37ed9.jpg

Jonas wanted to do nothing. This was his plan. He let TS grow because he didn’t want to attack them either.

He was playing fwend wars because all he wanted to do was talk about Westworld than actually focus on any game strategy.

And CANE I’m messed up for calling someone out on their abuse to others?! Nah mate I don’t stand back and let that stuff go.

He’s abused a few people this world in a complete and utter vile way.

Jonas you can keep reassuring yourself with all those people that you’ve messaged trying to gain sympathy like a wet X Factor contestant. I’ve had people message me too! I don’t feel the need to bring it up every conversation.

DeletedUser13957

Think foxy T was on Shaun wi Jake n Shaun for a Bit? Kinda like a seesaw, Shaun the solid pole in the middle, jakes fat arse dragged one side down while fox jumped up and down on the other end to bring it back up ;)

Was he fk u bender lol

DeletedUser13373

if you guys are man enough to want to sort this out properly you can do a 1 v 1 and we can arrange a 2 weeks ceasefire on your accounts.

DeletedUser13130

if you guys are man enough to want to sort this out properly you can do a 1 v 1 and we can arrange a 2 weeks ceasefire on your accounts.

I’m up for that but watch the excuses now..

It took him several months to merge with n1njazz because he didn’t have nobles. He had like 8 villages.

DeletedUser13130

4cd911ed78928ddd69020e9f4e5ccc46.jpg

Ethansdad was right about you. Never seen anyone flap around more than munts prolapsed trans-fluid anus but we have a winner.

DeletedUser14741

No LIFEISWAR you’re messed up for whinging on here and being a very sore loser... I’ve never seen such a public temper tantrum that I felt the need to address your ‘xbox 360’ comment and clear up that message was me as his co...

Chill a bit man, how are you going to get in another decent tribe down the line when you are this abusive and crazy....

Just calm down man you’re both being needlessly abusive, it makes good reading for a bit now it’s so cringe I felt the need to comment

DeletedUser13612

If I can get to grow to a reasonable size I am certainly up for that.

DeletedUser13130

No LIFEISWAR you’re messed up for whinging on here and being a very sore loser... I’ve never seen such a public temper tantrum that I felt the need to address your ‘xbox 360’ comment and clear up that message was me as his co...

Chill a bit man, how are you going to get in another decent tribe down the line when you are this abusive and crazy....

Just calm down man you’re both being needlessly abusive, it makes good reading for a bit now it’s so cringe I felt the need to comment

Cane you’re the one with the bone in your arse. I’ve always called Andy Xbox 360 jeezus that’s being facetious.

If you read before Jonas came I gave all props to Old nothing sore about losing. Jonas came on and I called him out on his bullshit.

DeletedUser14743

Lol that was a fun read xD

Apologies to New for my sudden disappearance but RL came in the way and Mac told me the acc was covered.

Well done OLD!

Aaron (Lifeiswar) did a great job in charge regardless of what anyone says... The council was combined and we made significant mistakes, it’s a strategy game after all and old had the better strategy xD

Jonas and Aaron fighting like girls again, there’s something new haha!

See you all on another world hopefully

Peace,
Kyle

DeletedUser14743

I hope you appreciate the pun,

(There’s something new)