Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser14618

we only poach cos you did it first …..yadda yadda yadda …..moral high ground you trying to occupy here .?? don't bitch about it if you are doing it yourself . .since you don't seem to grasp my point I try again for you . ipso facto .

poaching from a nap tribe is far worse yadda yadda yadda . again sorry fella you are hypocrite . just above you gave the wisdom of Solomon about how every little thing is comparable to the Nazis . now you saying your misdemeanours are ok but others arnt .

sorry for saying you were shouting . but you do seem hot under the collar . perhaps we should change HLD to HUC ? you seem to just throw things out with little thought . Now name calling :)

lols , must have taken you a few mins to think about that extension twisty turney piece of attempted logic . But its there in black and white ,you posted it yourself . I offered you said it was fine . it clearly was . so again , whats your tantrum about ? did you ltell or think a lie when refusing the extension ? or most likely you thought ohhh my gosh someone talking to me , must be untrue .

instead of trying to interpret every word I say as hostile , I am merely telling the truth . you said it was fine and we were bums . You beat off the attack in good time . well done . You pulled some stunts . ok with me . we tried to pull some stunts . Mortal coil stuff from you . right now we are having an argument on externals cos you want one and are trying to prove a point that you cant .

DeletedUser10789

We're having an 'argument' because of your inability to admit to the true facts about what happened here.
Caley started the lying and backstabbing, don't be mad that we did it back to him after he had failed.

DeletedUser14618

I have said sorry . I have mailed you in PM . So I admitted to facts but not interpretations .
You still hammering away trying to push something when you not being honest about it yourself .

you were quick to accuse me of lying . Now you changing tact and saying Caley is lying . So whats your actual beef with me ?
cos I mailed 2 of your tribe and they agreed a local NaP of neighbours . Bugger ! that's real serious !!! Or is it more worrying that 2 of your members agreed to it so easily ? Don't pop at me if members of your tribe don't want to fight us .

I still await an apology . You know I am right on this .

DeletedUser10789

So whats your actual beef with me ?
cos I mailed 2 of your tribe and they agreed a local NaP of neighbours . Bugger ! that's real serious !!! Or is it more worrying that 2 of your members agreed to it so easily ? Don't pop at me if members of your tribe don't want to fight us .

Looooooooooooooooooooool you still don't get it at all do you lol.
They agreed to it because I told them to, they were forwarding everything straight to me

Whitty69 today at 22:37
however I have a different question for you if its ok to ask . more about serious fun rather than an OP fun .

The world is one sided . You and Love Support occupy the best bit of land on the planet . right in the core .
we want to recruit you both . Not now . but we are honest and let our intentions known to you .

if you joined us -
1. we can stack you from any retaliation
2 you will balance out the world and make a world play of great significance . in effect you and love support and jim are the fulcrum on which the world will spin.
3 we offer you fun . bags of fun. lorry load and ice cream van of fun .
we are a good crew here . we have made room for you 2 .
4 it takes all the bickering and personalities that ate arguing and all the greedy ambitions and turns them on their heads . Some people will blow their fuses on their putters . It will be hilarious .
5 the remnants of your tribe are over here in south, centari and Lloyd . . Talk to them . let them explain their logic and reasons
6 I have spoken to love support on this , I now tell you , but this is confidential , there is diplomatic changes going to happen and there is war smell in the air [ well I don't know what war smell is but you get the sniff ] . the dukes are plotting and caley is a crafty duke with a plan
7 if you want to win the world then do it with elegance and tw heart , not just waiting for spit to degrade
8 5HM could win this . unlikely but we could . If we unite with spit and you and love support join us then the world changes colour .
9 my duke has asked me to ask you . he doesn't want ot zero you . he wants us to fight side by side instead .

there are 9 good reasons . please think about them

And you didn't mail them to offer a personal NAP, you were trying to poach them while we still had a NAP. Embarrassing.

DeletedUser14763

Looooooooooooooooooooool you still don't get it at all do you lol.
They agreed to it because I told them to, they were forwarding everything straight to me

that´s not 100% correct, we made the call to agree because of several reason, some of them personal.

DeletedUser14618

even your own tribemates saying your version of events not right .

but carry on bashing away . More you do , more foolish you look

DeletedUser10789

The only person who looks like a fool is you.

Broke a cooldown, splatted anyway.
Ran an op on us, didn't take any villages (somehow ended the day -5 vills as well)
Tried to poached my members while we had a NAP, failed.
Said your own members were die-hard loyal, before they jumped across to us.

And in regards to the LoveSupport thing, there was an error of communication with LoveSupport as I was talking to Winston mainly.
I told him to go along with what you were saying and weed information out of you, in terms of directly saying "accept the NAP" I did not say this as far as I can find on the mails looking back. But their loyalty is undeniable. They kept me in the loop the whole time.

Ah well, this is starting to bore me greatly, I'll let the in game do the talking.
There's a chance for you to re-earn some respect by fighting like a soldier in game, I'll give credit where credit is due.

HLD

DeletedUser14618

lmao
error in communication .= being economical with full truth .
yep you seem to have done a few of them lately . and last post AGAIN is not factually correct It also comes across as sulking
tbh I don't even have a bad word to say about you except when you not telling things correctly . You are a crafty dukey and a great player of the game , no doubt .

Now what happened was you decided to go to externals and shout liar liar . You knew what truth is but you needed to bully me into quitting world. For 2 days I had derogatory rants and other untruths thrown at me like I deleted a thread or something . It didn't work and you say you bored with that approach now . again lmao .

its your rep to go on the externals and slag off a person . It diminishes when you don't tell truth and still not doing so

DeletedUser14082

Awww I really do miss each and every one of you... different reasons for each but always the same general result... you make me weak at the knee's in a giant TW love bubble.

This me poaching people is a common misconception... vast majority of people joining SPIT did so without an envelope full of cash. Most, and by most I mean a couple because there really weren't that many, came offering vodka-red bulls for the long nights ahead after being irritated by one person or another in the tribes they'd generally just left. It's not like we poached whole tribes and called it a merge like the other 3/4s of the map were happy doing.

As for TMD not backstabbing us... well like you say you weren't TMD so what do you know :) but they did ya know. So be it anyways, every world is a learning world and it's always an eye opener as to what certain accounts will do in order to play the game a little longer than rimming allows.

DeletedUser14618

2 factions north v south , battleground SE
war
Side 1:
Tribes: AoS, AoH
Side 2:
Tribes: DM, PIB
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 935
Difference: 177
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 154
Difference: 130
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 5,506,946
Difference: 1,219,604
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 1,158,404
Difference: 991,360
chart

wow , south getting a kicking here . Ace of Spades subject to defections the other week has created lots of chaos and fun in SE as villages are mingled . PiB been main beneficiary .

DeletedUser10789

Stats update.

Side 1:
Tribes: DM, PIB
Side 2:
Tribes: AoH, AoS

Timeframe: Last month (roughly since when 5hm switched to join SPIT and form the so-called 'Aces').

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265
Side 2: 23
Difference: 242

chart