MAOMAO

• Thread starter Deleted User - 877522
  • Start date

Deleted User - 877522

Hello community,

I would like me and my tribe to tell you some things about us and about the way that we like to play this game....first of all i want to emphasize that we have join in this world one month after all of you (you can see our profiles) so we had find one way to reduse the gap of villages with other tribes and we decided to noble barbs to make defensive and offensive villages....in the meantime some tribes send us to make nap maybe for the reason that we have good position....but in the end one tribe terminated the nap because they understand that we are growing up very fast and that we will be a threat in the future so they try to keep us back.....also they tell us that we are not playing propelry and that we are fighting only with barbrs and not with enemy....we hope after this day to understand their mistake...now sit down and see us to do our plays....now you learn the meaning to be a MAO......you did not know us....its time to learn us...AERAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
What an absolute joke this forum post is. You come to the server and go on and on about how late you started but all your original top guys spent a ton of money and nobled literally every barb possible to "catch up". The NAP was terminated because we simply asked you not to noble barbs inside our cluster because it is seen as disrespectful to both the NAP and our tribe. It had nothing to do with us considering you a threat, it was a polite request not to and all your pathetic trashy tribemates cry about us asking and your duke not responding to any means of negotiation on the situation.

"we hope after this day to understand their mistake...now sit down and see us to do our plays"
LMFAO, the only mistake that was made was by your dukes and members nobling barbs in our area and not answering mails.

"now you learn the meaning to be a MAO"
By this do you mean recruiting all the people you declared war on and forced us into joining even though we weren't ready and made that blatantly clear that we didn't want to join yet?

Maomao is nothing more than a joke that will either recruit everything they possibly can or eat every single barb in sight, do us all a favour and go back to your trashy greek server where you belong ;D

Deleted User - 877522

You know nothing Fox snow(GoT)....you write that we are noob, joke and many other things.....but the strange is that you are right....we are this noob we are this joke tribe that you say....also we are this tribe who win this world until summer...and because we like to speak with numbers 3 mao members against gnome/Gnelf 11-0(villages) it’s not bad...keep try to win at the forum you are good to this text game....

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
You know nothing Fox snow(GoT)....you write that we are noob, joke and many other things.....but the strange is that you are right....we are this noob we are this joke tribe that you say....also we are this tribe who win this world until summer...and because we like to speak with numbers 3 mao members against gnome/Gnelf 11-0(villages) it’s not bad...keep try to win at the forum you are good to this text game....

what we know is that you will noble more barbs than you will players. congrats on the 11-0 but it's ok to boast about 11 villages but may i remind you that you have 9 tribes VS our 2 so 11 Conquers is pretty piss poor if you ask me lol. based on that ratio you wont be winning this world until next year xD if you win at all.

Deleted User - 877522

My friend something you don’t understand....maybe its my false look the stats to understand

My friend something you don’t understand....maybe its my fault look the stats to understand...this 11 villages its not 9 tribes against 2 yours....it is 3 acc against 2 tribe

Side 1:
Players: Alexander The Great, MaitreGr, orion
Side 2:
Tribes: Gnelf, Gnome

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,511
Side 2: 0
Difference: 72,511

chart

Foxtrot

Reaction score
if we're going off stats like this then does that mean I'm better than both the biggest ma0ma0 and manic* together?

Side 1:
Players: Foxtrot
Side 2:
Tribes: MA0MA0, MANIC*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,691
Side 2: 4,541
Difference: 85,150

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser13755

And here we see in full glory the grandiose mentality of mass recruiters.

It's really embarrassing to see that you waited until you merged into the tribe you were fighting one week ago before you posted this. If the great tribe of MAOMAO was so powerful then why did you have to import so many people just to have a shot at winning?

In reality you are nothing more than cowards. You brag about 11 caps and yet the run up to this event was you silently ending the NAP whilst plotting against us. Working with and recruiting your former enemies then opping a front you weren't officially at war with. Even with all these devious tactics you fail to break through and can only take outlier villages. I understand that you may all work out of the same internet cafe so that slows down connection but even so you did a terrible job.

Good luck with your baseless preaching, I just wish you could be so bold in game too.

Deleted User - 877522

Hahaha that was nice....first time we saw to accuse mao about loyalty....neither our personal enemy at Greek server accuse for this reason....we live to see this....

First of all you must learn that is your members who terminate the nap between us...and not we....second I think you must learn the game for the beginning....for example the outlier villages that you say are the most important....you force the enemy to keep def units back....now we have more def unit to send front line....third and most important you say for us that we recruit all the acc I want to explain why you send messages to recruit our members??? Maybe at the end of this world you learn some things about the game from us....we will try hard to help you and your tribe...I will wait next post with impatience because I want to see what else do you find to judge us....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14899

Instead of insulting members of MAO, what about fighting mao in-game? We didn't insult anyone of you like you did calling us "cowards" "Maomao is nothing more than a joke" e.t.c.
Just play the game and the best will win but don't forget that we entered the world on the 8th of January while you entered on the 10th of December. You are an experienced player so you know very well what it feels like having a whole month of advantage.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Hahaha that was nice....first time we saw to accuse mao about loyalty....neither our personal enemy at Greek server accuse for this reason....we live to see this....

First of all you must learn that is your members who terminate the nap between us...and not we....second I think you must learn the game for the beginning....for example the outlier villages that you say are the most important....you force the enemy to keep def units back....now we have more def unit to send front line....third and most important you say for us that we recruit all the acc I want to explain why you send messages to recruit our members??? Maybe at the end of this world you learn some things about the game from us....we will try hard to help you and your tribe...I will wait next post with impatience because I want to see what else do you find to judge us....
You talk so highly of your greek loyalty yet the second you get the offer to jump and work with the enemy you take it? That is the complete opposite of showing loyalty to a tribe.

1st off there was no official termination of diplomacy. I tried to get in contact with theodor on several occasions to try and get some form of discussion going so we could either try and work things out and get things back on track again or officially end the NAP but theodor was extremely rude and constantly decided to blatantly ignore the mails sent to him. There was never any official state that the cooldown on the NAP was to be activated so again, you're just showing how distrustful and poorly led your tribe is.

You say we have been sending messages to try and recruit your members, I think you've got that the wrong way round. I've had quite a few mails now from people who are fed up with your trashy tactics and have asked to join us instead but I wont name any names ;)

Learn something from you? How to eat every barb in a continent within 2 months is something I wouldn't really want to learn tbh, only thing you seem to be good at ;)

Instead of insulting members of MAO, what about fighting mao in-game? We didn't insult anyone of you like you did calling us "cowards" "Maomao is nothing more than a joke" e.t.c.
Just play the game and the best will win but don't forget that we entered the world on the 8th of January while you entered on the 10th of December. You are an experienced player so you know very well what it feels like having a whole month of advantage.

You seem to go on and on and on about how you were late to the world but when 90% of your caps are barbs, there's literally nothing to brag about. It is your own fault you started late and eating every barb on the world to catch up and spending as much money as you can isn't something to be proud of XD

Last edited:

Deleted User - 877522

Do you know something ?? I bored to speak with you....you can judge us for everything you want....you play your game we play our game and in the end we see who goes to the Greek island for swimming...gl&hf from me...have a nice day tic tac tic tac...it’s time for some compass

DeletedUser14899

You seem to go on and on and on about how you were late to the world but when 90% of your caps are barbs, there's literally nothing to brag about. It is your own fault you started late and eating every barb on the world to catch up and spending as much money as you can isn't something to be proud of XD

Is there any rule about barbs that we are not allowed to noble? Does it state anywhere that nobling barbs are for noobs? If you start a world one month after, then go to noble players.
Is there any rule that has a limit on premium points or are we allowed to spend as much as we want?
Excuses about pp are seen in every world. That's not an excuse of losing a war, because in the end skills do count and you are 200,000 points above the second place so speaking about pp is not necessarily affecting you unless you are worried about us;).

There is no point of this post taking too much writing. As well as there is no point of you trying to insult maomao, nothing will change, maomao has made history and this is a fact. But your info is limited about other servers. However, this is the UK server there is no point mentioning the greek server as you do

And as my friend dimts said "you play your game, we play our game"
Good luck

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Is there any rule about barbs that we are not allowed to noble? Does it state anywhere that nobling barbs are for noobs? If you start a world one month after, then go to noble players.
Is there any rule that has a limit on premium points or are we allowed to spend as much as we want?
Excuses about pp are seen in every world. That's not an excuse of losing a war, because in the end skills do count and you are 200,000 points above the second place so speaking about pp is not necessarily affecting you unless you are worried about us;).

There is no point of this post taking too much writing. As well as there is no point of you trying to insult maomao, nothing will change, maomao has made history and this is a fact. But your info is limited about other servers. However, this is the UK server there is no point mentioning the greek server as you do

And as my friend dimts said "you play your game, we play our game"
Good luck
It is a known fact on the uk server that any account that mass barbs is just an account that can't noble players, maybe the greek servers are different ;)
I may be 200k points ahead but when its 129 members (maomao/qu families) vs 30 (gnome/gnelf) it just shows the extent of your mass recruitment and how hard you noobs have to try to get near me, just shows how weak you actually are at the game :D
the only history maomao has made is that they managed to show how poor and pathetic the greek server is with their mass barb nobling, mass recruitment and lack of loyalty to tribes they promise diplomacy to and that is fact

DeletedUser13755

The problem with you trying to take the high ground Lion is that we asked you to stop nobling right inside our territory. Your response to that is cancelling a NAP without telling us (when we had a 48hr cancellation period that you did not trigger) and immediately turned to merge with the people you swore to fight. Whenever we tried to talk diplomacy your duke replied with "Just trust us" and then you go and backstab us; that's not a very good image.

As for you dim, I can call you dim right? It really does suit you. In a normal op taking those villages are good signs, however you only have once chance to backstab someone. You had your chance and you got the bare minimum from it.

To Manic: good luck stopping them from barb munching all the way around your south now you have become their vassal.

DeletedUser14900

Drhufflepuff you talk a fair amount of BS considering we rimmed you :)

DeletedUser13755

Drhufflepuff you talk a fair amount of BS considering we rimmed you :)

For someone who ran away from the middle I'm surprised you talk at all, especially with how badly you and franky played trying to take down the skint account I was sitting.. 30k points vs 150k+, it was pretty painful to watch ;)

DeletedUser14900

For someone who ran away from the middle I'm surprised you talk at all, especially with how badly you and franky played trying to take down the skint account I was sitting.. 30k points vs 150k+, it was pretty painful to watch ;)

Well I’m quite surprised you can say anything considering you obviously don’t know what your talking about .

Run away from the middle hmm well considering you lot was in MAOMA0 & at the time we was enemies I call that moving to the frontline not running away aha.

Wasn’t really 30k vs 150k considering it was about 3/4 of you & also we took you lot apart in 2 days.

Look the fact is we rimmed your ass but if you don’t remember I’ll happily remind you on the next world

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Well I’m quite surprised you can say anything considering you obviously don’t know what your talking about .

Run away from the middle hmm well considering you lot was in MAOMA0 & at the time we was enemies I call that moving to the frontline not running away aha.

Wasn’t really 30k vs 150k considering it was about 3/4 of you & also we took you lot apart in 2 days.

Look the fact is we rimmed your ass but if you don’t remember I’ll happily remind you on the next world

your a very interesting person to say the least but i do believe disbanding the tribe your leader of without notice to it's members to then join the enemy to save yourself just because you lost a village or 2 is considered running. at best that makes you a refugee.

based on the mails between us in game LK if you were seriously Op'd you wouldn't last 5 minutes because honestly i dont think you even possess 1% of the skill of that of a noob let alone someone who knows what their doing.

so please for everyone's sake keep quiet in the cheap seats....