MAOMAO &GNOME&GNELF VS MANIC FAMILY

• Thread starter DeletedUser14869
  • Start date

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Dusty -

Not a single contradiction in my post but if you can point out any id be glad to comment so stop throwing out vague responses its boring af.

MC ie Militia Christi didn't express any setiment to joining yet recieved an invite. Whether someone in your tribe recommended it or not doesn't change the fact you still tried to invite an enemy tribe member yet you claim he asked you for the invite which again like I said is a lie.

Yeah people play differetly I didn't say that they didn't, I just wanted to point out the petty tactics you use.

Fox -

I'm not crying about petty tactics I just stated you're using petty tactics. Oh I didn't know you weren't a leader with Ban wierd as people have said you council him sometimes on what to do so figured you both okayed most decisions together. Other than that I have no interest in you or your autograph. :)

Yeah we're currently slimming down so not much else to that point, also if internals are being frowned upon with that comment you should hold your tongue as I see you guys have also been internalling in your tribe.

Ban was part of the johhny fiasco assumed cause you were council to the tribe with him you were also involved, my mistake if you weren't.

Again same point as earlier thought you used the spy since you're a council member and you okayed it.

Favi -

Just realised you're one of the co's on the Ban Hammer account what's it like working with a crybaby like Dusty? :)

there is enough contradiction in your posts first it's about me then it's about foxy then it's about GBT make up your mind who it is for gods sake and while your making your mind up please show us the prove....
Militia Christi was recommended to me by a fellow tribe member at the time and upon that recommendation i reached out to him to confirm such rumor that i had been told now to squash your claims on this BS i still have those mails in my inbox where christi did actually confirm wanting to join and i'd be more than happy to share those mails here if needed and i never specifically claimed he asked for the invite i only ever claimed that i inquired a rumor.
as i said i ever only inquired i never straight up asked so unless you want to look like a fool i would seriously stop claiming your ludicrously here and get your facts straight.

as for your comments to foxy it just goes to show how much you pay attention really and clearly you are very salty about something and have an issue with me because i myself haven't been a leader or council for months so what ever your problem is stop being a child and get over it.

as for this johnny fiasco well i have no clue who you are on about so it's a whatever on that and it's not even worth commenting on.

and yes Favi is a co-player with me and she is one of the kindest people i've had the pleasure to play with as she is ever so pure and sometimes she makes my day as for her working with me i think we work very well together.

now i'm gonna wrap this up by saying that you make very stupid claims about me yet all of the claims being made seem to be a reflection of yourself i mean you call me a crybaby yet your the one that came on to these external forums cry about petty tactics and since hugging, and mass recruitment are frowned upon as petty you and your tribe seem to be doing a very good job of using petty tactics as you say.

so please start making sense or just simply keep quiet because as you said you are seriously starting to bore me and everytime i read one of your posts my IQ levels drop 50% you can sit there and argue the toss over your false claims but i just aint interested in you anymore you come on here crying about this and that and personally it's starting to seem you are doing so just to get attention of which i will no longer be giving you because honestly it's just stupid to argue over nothing.

DeletedUser3371

so please start making sense or just simply keep quiet because as you said you are seriously starting to bore me and everytime i read one of your posts my IQ levels drop 50%

Personally, I's love to see Bob make another couple of 100 posts ... then again, 1/2 nothing is still nothing ... so what would be the point? :D

DeletedUser14884

Clearly you're not reading what I said. I said a spy was used by your tribe which gbt had confirmed. I didn't say all 3 of you were part of some grand scheme or anything I just said a spy was used. So again like i said before, you and/or Fox used the spy (who btw we know has played in multiple worlds with you both before...).

Don't even know how this is a point but you both seem to run the tribe, judging based on what previous members in your tribe that left said and also by what your tribe profile says. So unless there's some magical ghost that runs the tribe and posts things from both your accounts, please enlighten me how you and Fox don't run it? Also please reread the forum thread if you can't seem to put the pieces together.

Mercyful wanted MC to join cause he was getting too much hassle up north from him, which is why he recommended it. P.S Militia Christi was playing you the whole time he never wanted to join to begin but wanted to play along with you to see how far you'd be willing to go to get him to join. The main point I made here was that you guys messaged first not the other way around if you seem to have missed that again reread the forum thread. -_-

Again mentioning you're not part of council and/or a leader when previous gnome members stated the tribe is run by both of you. Keep acting clueless about the johnny fiasco as well and everything else since that's what you seem to be good at.

Did I mention anything about my profile or did Fox bring it up to begin with? If you can't seem to answer that, again reread the thread he brought it up so I had to clarify why its not lies. So no im not crying in forums, im responding to questions/remarks you and fox have made.

Also I didn't say mass recruitment was a petty tactic (p.s we're still in the midst of slimming down). I said that you recruited refugees from unknown not mass recruited theres a difference. Also look around we have more barb vils available to still munch in our area in comparison to you. Obviously we're going to be munching just as much since we've got the option to, your area is very limited in this sense because you've already capped a lot of the barbs in your area. But again I didn't bring up barb-munching you guys did so I pointed out the fact you were allied with the biggest barb munchers in this world at the time (which, again, i didn't say was a petty tactic - you can re-read my profile if you seem to have vision problems).

Imagine asking someone to make sense but clearly not reading what he's posted. So sorry I don't make sense maybe I'll start writing one sentence replies for you to clearly understand.

Mentioning IQ again clearly proving my point.

You no longer want to argue but started the argument? :S

I don't want your attention unless its Favi <3.

P.S nice OP getting approximately 1/3 of the villages we took.

- Bob :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So again like i said before, you and/or Fox used the spy
Again bringing my name up like I was anything to do with it xD stop begging for my attention, I get you fanboy over me but please ;D

and also by what your tribe profile says

Profile says to come for me for recruitment, doesn't mean I'm the duke :s

mass recruitment was a petty tactic (p.s we're still in the midst of slimming down)

so you mass recruited to this point so you can boost your own accounts, makes sense ;D

Also look around we have more barb vils available to still munch in our area in comparison to you. Obviously we're going to be munching just as much since we've got the option to, your area is very limited in this sense because you've already capped a lot of the barbs in your area.

Not sure if you're choosing to ignore the stats that were posted a little while ago on the barb munching, but it still clearly showed that maomao and manic were basically tied followed closely behind by your tribe so stop trying to brag that you're gonna eat even more barbs :D

But again I didn't bring up barb-munching you guys did so I pointed out the fact you were allied with the biggest barb munchers in this world at the time
Funny this because now you're allied with them :D

P.S nice OP getting approximately 1/3 of the villages we took.
Bragging about losing 7 villas when you've got literally every tribe in the world stacking you, very nice :D

DeletedUser14884

Imagine being friends in multiple worlds and acting like you don't know the person :S ( Black Demon )

We've had multiple people say you run the tribe alongside Ban Hammer, people who were previously in the tribe.

Nope we had 3 tribes worth of active players but then a bunch of people quit cause they were bored at the back or didn't have the time to play anymore so we naturally started slimming, ironic you say we did that as you're in the middle of internalling a player as we speak. So confused...

We had allies next to us and one frontline previously so we obviously munched. Also we planned to move to the north K so to do this we needed to munch up along the side. We're not bragging about munching just saying we utilised the north side to send attacks from more directions. Hence why you've been losing vils up there...

Because no-one likes gnome everyone just has a mutual enemy...

P.S I know you're salty you lost tons of nukes and didn't get much but we had 1 vil stacked with 30k pop worth of defence troops from our allies and thats all, everything else we stacked ourselves from QU defence. Just upset you lost all those nukes ahh you're too funny. :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Imagine being friends in multiple worlds and acting like you don't know the person :S ( Black Demon )
Never have I once said I don't know Lorna, she was my co player on w30, the thing you seem to not understand is just because I'm friends with someone doesn't mean they're going to feed me every bit of info from the tribe they are in :D

We've had multiple people say you run the tribe alongside Ban Hammer, people who were previously in the tribe.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you hear, maybe don't listen to every rumour you hear ;D

Because no-one likes gnome everyone just has a mutual enemy...
Nah just shows none of you can take us on alone, need 7 tribes just to stand a chance :D

P.S I know you're salty you lost tons of nukes and didn't get much but we had 1 vil stacked with 30k pop worth of defence troops from our allies and thats all, everything else we stacked ourselves from QU defence. Just upset you lost all those nukes ahh you're too funny. :)
Not upset in the slightest that I lost my nukes, I crushed a bunch of QU def and got 2 villages out of it, considering you've got 9 tribes all working together, losing any villages at all should be embarrassing for you all ;D

DeletedUser13755

Weird how TDDK's ODS went up alongside Woodmans ODD and when we capped woodman villages he still had incoming support from them going to multiple capped villas.. but yeah that's just one village :)

As Fox said, 166 members vs 27 garden gnomes and you think losing less villages than you expected as a win.

DeletedUser14884

Fox -

So she only fed info to gbt and no-one else and it was not used at all by anyone in your tribe. Yup 100% believable.

Don't listen to ex gnome members, makes sense, maybe they just imagined it all and just confused both your names with other tribe leaders. :)

We didn't go out of our way to make alliances you just made so many enemies that it turned out everyone is against you lot...

Again it's not 9 tribes working together we're separate tribes all just aiming for you on our own accord...

Drhufflepuff -

2 people sent support from TDDK (that arrived in time) and that's why both there units defeated supporting in a day were the highest its ever been yesterday. That was 18/30k pop worth of defence troops sent from other tribes that was mentioned above... you still seem lost thinking that we got stacked by every single tribe, we're just better at co-ordinating our own defences in comparison.

You targetted the majority of your attacks on our tribe and only managed to end up +7 vils the whole day, if you had maybe sent fakes alongside a lot of your attacks you'd have actually made it harder to move about defence for us. Also we capped more than 3 times as many villages during our ops, so yes, obviously I see that as a win? - I'm confused about this point.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So she only fed info to gbt and no-one else and it was not used at all by anyone in your tribe. Yup 100% believable.
You're such a child lmfao, maybe she actually didn't feed info? If you actually knew her you know she wouldn't, believe me or not, I couldn't care whatsoever :D

Don't listen to ex gnome members, makes sense, maybe they just imagined it all and just confused both your names with other tribe leaders. :)

You really do talk a lot of shit don't you? XD Until recently, as I said, I was only doing recruitment to help council out :D

We didn't go out of our way to make alliances you just made so many enemies that it turned out everyone is against you lot...
Nah it just seems like the only way any of you could take me out would be that you'd need 129 members to stand a chance, cute that you consider me that good :*

Again it's not 9 tribes working together we're separate tribes all just aiming for you on our own accord...
Well considering you had maomao and tddk stacking your villages in yesterday's op, it clearly shows that it is 9 tribes working together against us :D

DeletedUser14884

You had a spy in our tribe, gbt even said it, so I don't get why we keep going in circles about this point?

Going based off info that previous members in your tribe told me it's not talking shit its relaying information given to me...

We're against gnome not just against you, the world doesn't revolve around you? And like I said before we're all individual tribes who have a common enemy that's all, so theres not 9 tribes working together its 9 tribes just attacking you theres a difference...

We got stacked by other tribes? So we stacked all our villages with 30k pop worth of defence troops you do realise thats 1 and a half vils worth of defence, the rest was defended by us. If you don't believe me look at "units defeated supporting" and "units defeated defending" in a day you'll see a lot of our members have a new personal best for yesterdays op. You're just annoyed that you got that many reds, you guys lost over 900k units and only capped 7 villages. Again, like I said before, that's because you guys also didn't bother faking other than like 1 or 2 villages, I don't even know how you could call that a successful op with only 2 fakes or so being sent. Just bad leadership to be honest and you're making things up like "omg you got stacked by every tribe," unless every tribe only has 30k pop worth of defence then im lost. :)

DeletedUser13612

Just came here after my W100 .net win to ruin for Foxtrot, but it all went so much quicker than expected :(