Easter Mini Tournament 2019

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Greetings Speeders!

This year, we will have a player tournament which shall be held over the Easter holidays (Friday 19th April, Saturday 20th April and Monday 22nd April)

There will be seven rounds in total, and for each round points will be awarded to determine final standing*:

Rank 1 5 points
Rank 2 3 points
Rank 3 1 point
PRIZES at the end of the tournament:
First: 1000 premium points
Second: 600 premium points
Third: 400 premium points.

Good luck to all participants!

*In the event of a tiebreak, the player with the highest ODA will win

DeletedUser14749

I think I won:rolleyes:
3 gold 1 silver 1 bronze
That's 19 points
The second one is Einf... (I can't write down his name well) with 3 gold that's 15 points

I hope more mini games will be created soon, many good players participated in the rounds, these days were so interesting and
:eek:;)exciting:rolleyes:o_O

DeletedUser14910

I think I won because the sunday round is not part of it bailey <3

upload_2019-4-22_23-12-36.png

DeletedUser14749

But maybe you're right, we will see.:D but doesn't matter, I got more trophies and at last the it does count:p

DeletedUser14910

But maybe you're right, we will see.:D but doesn't matter, I got more trophies and at last the it does count:p
it doesnt matter? We had the feeling that you didnt sleep because of the tournament. ;)

DeletedUser14749

Oh I slept a lot, you never knew who's playing,eh?:eek: but my feeling is good because your tribe was killed almost all time times, the feeling that your mates were disappointed and made rage quit..., counts more:p

DeletedUser14910

Oh I slept a lot, you never knew who's playing,eh?:eek: but my feeling is good because your tribe was killed almost all time times, the feeling that your mates were disappointed and made rage quit..., counts more:p
I dont have a tribe, just friend from real life (plays tribelwars for the first time and did 6 points in the tournament) and sometimes luckylooser :)

DeletedUser14749

Yeah, nice excuses, but does this count? You won few rounds with your mates /tw mates, no-one cares about that who is your friend in real life/, and that's all. You need to learn more about UK rules, y'know what I mean.:D

DeletedUser14910

What you dont understand: The rules changed :)
As I said in private message: We will build up a tribe. :)

DeletedUser14749

If you want to change the rules...eeem, your life in UK speed won't be so long, one day, you may understand it. Here's many more better players than me, they would never accept this, as me neither.

Follow the rules and everything will be okay. :) just a hint

DeletedUser14910

What kind of rules do you mean? If you loose just ask the whole server to help?

Just to be clear: I dont accept your rules.

What did you ask me today?

Work under your command?
Hilarious

PS: You are one of the reason why a lot of players stop playing speed. You just use catapults on everyone building up and looking dangerous for you. You play unfair and we will end this, so that new players can play in peace (can fight against other new player).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14749

*sleepy_face*
Write to the support if you don't like the catapults, but better you have to do that with puppy eyes to take out the cats from the speed rounds, but every time I can bash you out, that's why you're still crying. If you don't want to play, you have a chance to play other speed rounds, go and cry there plz
Thanks

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
The Sunday round was a different round altogether, in which nobody took ANY halo villages?

I will work out the final result some point during the week, thank you all for participating!

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Final results:

Einfach Geil 15
Bailey.ca 14
Choofa 8
Quizsent.comBestWebsite 6
HulluKlovni 5
Italian killer V2.0 4
Sadikus 3
Swordunuke 3
Aggelosdelta 1
Drizzel 1
Troy1 1
pandastriker 1
.Mario 1

I will award premium owed within the next few days.

DeletedUser9948

*sleepy_face*
Write to the support if you don't like the catapults, but better you have to do that with puppy eyes to take out the cats from the speed rounds, but every time I can bash you out, that's why you're still crying. If you don't want to play, you have a chance to play other speed rounds, go and cry there plz
Thanks

You were lucky that I had family commitments on the Easter weekend, as did HLD. It seems some people continue to prioritize flexing a really underwhelming ability at playing a shoddy game over everything else xd. Hopefully I will be about to play a round this coming Sunday, but again I may have more important things to do lol.