Recent changes to UK42: A short (ish) Guide

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser14936

Not at all just clarifying my position, your making that mountain again ;)

So you’re saying you find it acceptable that you make threats of raping opponents girlfriends.

And also that i’m Making a mountain out of it? Interesting

DeletedUser14936

Folk like yourself end up on registers. Just saying.

DeletedUser14520

shouldn’t you be stood in a me too rally somewhere

DeletedUser14933

I think these guys just got a little over excited,
Don’t worry - another four or five months internalling and the ‘merge to win’ achievement will be all yours

Reastablished

Reaction score
This world has been a shambles since the start tbh, NE and Dregs being allied since early on to wipe out END, can't even remember what it originally was like 46 accounts vs 17 or something silly, when the tables are turned and END started recruiting, then came the 'this server is ruined' and 'your recruiting has ruined this world' and all the crying. You want this server to be fun again stop with the family tribe and hugging bullshit, there are 3/4 tribes left now, pull your fingers out and start actually fighting and earning the win you are dying to get.

DeletedUser13686

I love how this post makes out like Mayhem were the victims hahahaha.

Going on like Mayhem didnt over recruit (in NE backline of all places too). Then when people would rather quit than spend their summer getting gangbanged, get upset that they didnt want a fight. Wait? Mahatma told Chrissy to delete rather than gift vils (which the entire tribe bar the council and the jumpers were offered vils as per Sifu mail that went out to the non-council/jumper players). So for Mahatma to say that to chrissy, yet also claim he wanted a proper fight? Something doesnt add up there. could it be they were more upset that NE and Dreggs refused to give them vils? Seems fishy to me (see what i did there lol).

This sentence also made me giggle "Then a mail did appear and when they read it they hissed with rage for the Fish killer did hold forth and say unto his tribe "no gifts let us give the fence sitters and the Future Sifu villa tribe time to reflect and see what they think after 24hrs!" - The mail to Chrissy contradicting this in its entirety aside - You mean you threatened to kick players if they took gifts and when we pointed out threatening to kick was against the rules you came up with your new plan. I can see the the chat now... lets leave, start a new tribe and invite everybody bar Insomnia and Paul. That will do them. No rules broken and we can then internal the two. So did the circ go out to everybody remaining in END to jump ship and the constant skype messages for days to come with a similar tone. But loyal did the friends stay, much to Mayhems dismay.

You would think that was enough of the comical drama but no. The people who were happy to abandon us realised they made a mistake. Not a mistake in the decision to leave but a mistake in underestimating peoples loyalty. They didnt regret the decision, just the outcome. Cap in hand they came back. (Even if Tom was the only one I saw man enough to step up and apologise - fair play to him tbf). But fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on me. Sometimes actions need consequences.

So for a team of players who declare they felt NE and Dreggs were lame (I paraphrase) for quitting as soon as they were facing being gangbanged following the recruitment of Diddy in their backline. You would expect them to fight to the last vil out of principle? Approximately a week they lasted. Most quitting instantly. The exact thing they moaned about NE and Dregs doing. You couldnt make this up.

But here we are. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

DeletedUser5582

Seems fishy to me (see what i did there lol).

love this line!

As for the rest for me folks should have stayed in END and sorted out the issue in house but they didn't and yes hopefully lessons have been learned though is TW so I doubt it!

DeletedUser6695

I love how this post makes out like Mayhem were the victims hahahaha.

But here we are. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

It’s a pity the Mayhem folk did pack it in so tamely tbh. Clemmo was the only person who was actually difficult to defend against in an account v 2 tribes scenario

DeletedUser13686

only one difficult to defend against? Pete on Billo is the only one that's defended? Barbzilla threw some trains out and got sniped and backtimed but that's about it lol

DeletedUser6695

only one difficult to defend against? Pete on Billo is the only one that's defended? Barbzilla threw some trains out and got sniped and backtimed but that's about it lol

Steph won’t be happy with that claim!

And behave. Eddie sniped an insane amount of trains on Barb. But hey, nothing beats a backtime eh?

What account are you on anyway?

Curpheyy

Reaction score
Not really sure why this thread is still active.

I’m assuming those who’ve commented were on the world to witness what happened. Every tribe had their own experience and therefore, each have a different point of view on the situation.

No one is going to convince another tribe that they were in the wrong. It’s a simple as that.

Didn’t think I’d have to explain something so basic to a group of adults, but there you go.

DeletedUser13686

Not really sure why this thread is still active.

I’m assuming those who’ve commented were on the world to witness what happened. Every tribe had their own experience and therefore, each have a different point of view on the situation.

No one is going to convince another tribe that they were in the wrong. It’s a simple as that.

Didn’t think I’d have to explain something so basic to a group of adults, but there you go.

Apart from Mayhem tried to come back to END which is admitting they were wrong to leave (not apologising for it bar Tom as I said earlier - we are still awaiting the apology from the others lol)

Curpheyy

Reaction score
You really are desperate for people to think you’re right hahahaha. Quite pathetic how this is where you get your value in life, but I’ll play into it.

I don’t know what discussions were had between Mayhem’s council and End’s, all I know is that I was approached to move back to End. For obvious reasons, I rejected and I know for a fact that there were others who would rather slit their throats than play with you guys again.

Furthermore, surely if Tom’s the only one to apologise then he’s the only one who thought it was wrong of us to leave. To me, there’s a difference between thinking you’re wrong and being too weak minded to continue pursuing what you think is right. Unfortunately, almost all of Mayhem seemed to be incredibly weak.

Whatever you reply, this is my last post. If you want to carry on with this then I’m more than happy to do so on Skype - my Skype is the same as my username on here. If not, pipe down and stop trying to impress people who literally don’t give a shit about you lol. You’re definitely one of those guys who acts friendly when no one else is reading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13686

Your'e desperate for people to think I'm wrong lol.

funny, your co player was in the chat about coming back to END lol.

DeletedUser14939

For anyone who may be interested in how this world has gone ... here it is briefly. NE wage war on UC and we are sticking around not pressing the delete button like some others did in the past and proud to actually fight it out knowing what the outcome will be anyway. Whilst this is going on End could have had a perfect opportunity to attack NE and gain an advantage. They haven’t. End are waiting to merge in NE by the sounds of it. An exciting world where the two top tribes wait to merge and attack the tribes 4-5x smaller than them. The End. Or shall I say the NE.

DeletedUser13686

For anyone who may be interested in how this world has gone ... here it is briefly. NE wage war on UC and we are sticking around not pressing the delete button like some others did in the past and proud to actually fight it out knowing what the outcome will be anyway. Whilst this is going on End could have had a perfect opportunity to attack NE and gain an advantage. They haven’t. End are waiting to merge in NE by the sounds of it. An exciting world where the two top tribes wait to merge and attack the tribes 4-5x smaller than them. The End. Or shall I say the NE.
i mean, weren't you napped with the only tribe you had a fl with (NE) since you formed? Big fighting words from a tribe that hid behind diplomacy from day 1. hypocrisy at its finest lol.