tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser14970
  • Start date

DeletedUser14970

nice world...what we will see here?? any premade tribe?

DeletedUser14892

who knows anything about kyuubi87 this player was in my tribe and was dismissed for constantly causing aggro within the tribe and since then she has waged a crusade against me and my tribe accusing me of all sorts of atrocities and is accusing me of lying to the world in an attwempt to turn the whole game against me and is playing on the help me im a helpless female to re enforce what she is saying so here and now i challenge kyuubbi87 to show this alleged proof she has and let people see just what it is i am supposed to of done and said as i am sick to the back teeth of he games now as a man i take exception to the fact that peo-ple seem to be able to spout crap and yet cannot back up what they say so for those who wish to see it i have mail from her that i will happily share that shows she inboxes me all the time with abuse and crap yet i cannot reply as she has had me blocked since the day i booted her out of my tribe

as far as the tribe goes too she declared war on us a week and a half ago and despitew the fact we only have 5 members she is getting served up daily or her tribe and its suite tribes are she does,nt actually attack as she is gutless for the most part some thintg i found out when i asked about her on her own servers
she cannot play on the portugeese servbers as they know who she is what she is and how she conducts herself and i was told she is attacked on aite and annot find a friend to play with on that server

DeletedUser14987

Why are you letting her live rent free in your head?

DeletedUser14892

Why are you letting her live rent free in your head?

im not letting her do anything of the sort mate im just not about to be accused of stuff i havent done is all and simply making people aware that she is disturbed and quite possibly one of the most disgusting and horrible people i have eve had the miss fortune of coming across in this game and ive been around tribal wars for fifteen yrs im on other worlds and and doing quite well and evan on the world i share with her despite only having four members in my tribe now against her three branches im still holding my own and kicking her ass and her tribes ass on a daily.
put yourself in my shoes mate and think how you would like it if a woman you never met from a totally differant country to you is running around telling people your racist and keep in boxing her with abuse and racist comments is all clearly i have not been racist otherwise i would of been banned by now because she is the type of person to report me deliberately if i had been racist to her
people like her should not be allowed to get away with it so again i say to anybody who sees this please ask kyuubbi87 on my behalf to show you these alleged mails i have been sending to her and racist comments
im my opinion if your gonna accuse then the accused has the right to demand the proof and be vindicated when she cannot show any

its not a major thing but in this game people know you by reputation only and if it is tarnished in one world it will be tarnished in all worlds and you will struggle to recover and find allies as the best players dont work with idiots and racists

DeletedUser14987

Surely if you've broken no rules and likewise she has broken no rules in what she is doing then she is running a successful agitation-propaganda campaign against you, which from your posts it's clearly working. There must be a propagandist in your tribe(s) that can help to counter/squash this campaign on your behalf?

DeletedUser14892

Surely if you've broken no rules and likewise she has broken no rules in what she is doing then she is running a successful agitation-propaganda campaign against you, which from your posts it's clearly working. There must be a propagandist in your tribe(s) that can help to counter/squash this campaign on your behalf?
mate im assuming your new to this game but if your not i apologise but propaganda is not what this is about at asll its not propaganda to be telling people im a rapist and a child abuser and that she knows this because she knows me in real life when she does,nt how would you like it if she was telling the entire game your a child abuser ??? thats not propaganda at all thats a low life trouble causing waste of space in a world were men get persecuted for being a rapist why the hell should i have to deal with those accusations from some body who does,nt know me and lives in a differant country to me
if you think its a valid tactic to be telling the world that im a rapist and child abuser then maybe i should start sullyin your good name with the same acusations and see how you like it
im 43 yrs old and ive never laid a hand on a woman never mind raped or

DeletedUser14987

Mate its straight out of the rosie o'donnall's play book
rosiestrumpart_etsy.jpg

On a serious note, if it's causing that much distress i'd suggest contacting the admin to look into it and let them see if she's breaking and rules regards her accusations.

Last edited by a moderator: