5 -ER-191.3581019.136474.071
6 DOT.182.3821116.580513.576
7 HAHAHA165.7511511.050463.603
8 EXE139.035206.952433.233
9 Front127.069196.688383.344
10 *WG*101.748205.087452.261

Don Juan

Reaction score
Blue cheese is a general classification of cheeses that have had cultures of the mold Penicillium added so that the final product is spotted or veined throughout with blue mold that carries a distinct smell, either from that or various specially cultivated bacteria. Some blue cheeses are injected with spores before the curds form, and others have spores mixed in with the curds after they form. Blue cheeses are typically aged in a temperature-controlled environment such as a cave. Blue cheese can be eaten by itself or can be spread, crumbled or melted into or over foods.

The characteristic flavor of blue cheeses tends to be sharp and salty. The smell of this food is due to both the mold and types of bacteria encouraged to grow on the cheese: for example, the bacterium Brevibacterium linens is responsible for the smell of many blue cheeses, as well as foot odor and other human body odors.

Blue cheese is believed to have been discovered by accident when cheeses were stored in natural temperatures and moisture-controlled caves which happen to be favorable environments for many varieties of harmless mold. It was moist in the cave so the mold would form. According to legend, one of the first blue cheeses, Roquefort, was discovered when a young boy, eating bread and ewes' milk cheese, abandoned his meal in a nearby cave after seeing a beautiful girl in the distance. When he returned months later, the mold (Penicillium roqueforti) had transformed his cheese into Roquefort.

Gorgonzola is one of the oldest known blue cheeses, having been created around AD 879, though it is said that it did not contain blue veins until around the 11th century. Stilton is a relatively new addition, becoming popular sometime in the early 1700s. Many varieties of blue cheese that originated subsequently, such as the 20th century Danablu and Cambozola, were an attempt to fill the demand for Roquefort-style cheeses that were prohibitive due to either cost or politics.

nolander

Reaction score
DON JUAN
There have been many versions of the Don Juan story, but the basic outline remains the same: Don Juan is a wealthy libertine who devotes his life to seducing women. He takes great pride in his ability to seduce women all ages and stations in life, and he often disguises himself and assumes other identities in order to seduce women. The aphorism that Don Juan lives by is: "Tan largo me lo fiáis" (translated as "What a long term you are giving me!". This is his way of indicating that he is young and that death is still distant - he thinks he has plenty of time to repent later for his sins.
His life is also punctuated with violence and gambling, and in most versions he kills a man: Don Gonzalo, the father of Doña Ana, a girl he has seduced. This murder leads to the famous "last supper" scene, where Don Juan invites a statue of Don Gonzalo to dinner. There are different versions of the outcome: in some versions Don Juan dies, having been denied salvation by God; in other versions he willingly goes to Hell, having refused to repent; in some versions Don Juan asks for and receives a divine pardon

Don Juan

Reaction score
DON JUAN
There have been many versions of the Don Juan story, but the basic outline remains the same: Don Juan is a wealthy libertine who devotes his life to seducing women. He takes great pride in his ability to seduce women all ages and stations in life, and he often disguises himself and assumes other identities in order to seduce women. The aphorism that Don Juan lives by is: "Tan largo me lo fiáis" (translated as "What a long term you are giving me!". This is his way of indicating that he is young and that death is still distant - he thinks he has plenty of time to repent later for his sins.
His life is also punctuated with violence and gambling, and in most versions he kills a man: Don Gonzalo, the father of Doña Ana, a girl he has seduced. This murder leads to the famous "last supper" scene, where Don Juan invites a statue of Don Gonzalo to dinner. There are different versions of the outcome: in some versions Don Juan dies, having been denied salvation by God; in other versions he willingly goes to Hell, having refused to repent; in some versions Don Juan asks for and receives a divine pardon

The truth about becoming a Don Juan with ladies
  • to be a leader
  • to emit an aura of charisma
  • to be viewed by others (and by yourself) as a person who always gets what he wants
  • to be liked by a majority of people
  • and to be envied by many others
Becoming a Don Juan is not just about getting the girls. It is about self-improvement. The quest to become a Don Juan is the quest in which you make of yourself a better person in every aspect possible.
In order to emit charisma you have to be satisfied with who you are. If you aren't, then work hard to become the person you desire.
How can you expect others to respect you if you don't respect yourself? How can you expect others to like you if you don't like yourself?
How can you improve yourself?
Easy! Work on your weak areas for a start.
For example: If you are overweight and unhappy about it then start exercising. There are thousands of sites about fitness; I bet you can learn a lot surfing through the web. After you have finished your research, put the theory into action. Go to a gym, lift weights, run, swim, anything that will get you fit.
Becoming a Don Juan is not just about getting the girls. It is about self-improvement.
If you are shy then start talking to as many people as you can. Even if they're total strangers, you can practice your conversation skills with them. Maybe it will be hard, but all it requires is a little courage. You'll see that in no time you will lose the fear. All it requires is that first action — go ahead, talk to people and in no time you'll conquer your shyness.
You want to be more intelligent? Try reading more. By reading you'll increase you're knowledge and culture. And besides, you'll have more topics to talk about with people.
OHHH but you say...
"I only want to get the chicks. I don't want to improve myself."
Well if that's the case, let me tell you that it is a lot easier to get girls when you like who you are. That is what confidence is all about. If you like who you are, it will show, and we all know girls are attracted to this.
To be a Don Juan is to be unique, better, and happier than the average guy.
To be a Don Juan is to be what you desire.
To be a Don Juan is not to focus on the girls; it is to focus on YOU.
That's right, becoming a Don Juan is about you.

Don Juan

Reaction score
Enough about me.

The high five is a hand gesture that occurs when two people simultaneously raise one hand each, about head-high, and push, slide, or slap the flat of their palm against the flat palm of the other person. The gesture is often preceded verbally by a phrase like "Give me five", "High five", "Up high", or "Slap hands". Its meaning varies with the context of use but can include as a greeting, congratulations, or celebration.

There are many origin stories of the high five, but the two most documented candidates are Dusty Baker and Glenn Burke of the Los Angeles Dodgers professional baseball team on October 2, 1977, and Wiley Brown and Derek Smith of the Louisville Cardinals men's college basketball team during the 1978–1979 season.