Top Twenty Players

DeletedUser12733

My prediction would be PR will fold and the few end up jumping ship. Half will quit after farming pp can’t see much happening as a tribe maybe a few players might stand our time will tell.

jaguarr

Reaction score
My prediction would be PR will fold and the few end up jumping ship. Half will quit after farming pp can’t see much happening as a tribe maybe a few players might stand our time will tell.
Wrong mate ,PR will dominate the world with their godly leader aka Sausage69

DeletedUser10576

Tw player moaning about being nobled by a pp abuser. Yet he’s spent the last 2 months asking for all his pp back he spent on 45, where he conquered 6 enemy villages out of 168 or whatever it was (by enemy I mean rim players or tribeless)
Please tell how many villages I saved ? Settings for that world was to get the Uni built 1st was it not. pmsl

DeletedUser12733

Keep other worlds out of 48 it’s a new world. Facts are PP gets you somewhere and TW ain’t exactly a noob.
Anyway can we get back to original topic if you want a D shaking contest let’s save it for another thread

DeletedUser14867

Please tell how many villages I saved ? Settings for that world was to get the Uni built 1st was it not. pmsl

You do make me giggle. We aren’t talking about winning criteria :) some people capped and saved villas... you only saved.... so my points still stand :) this worlds an 80% Dom one, you can win this one can’t you

DeletedUser14867

Try and stay in this world to the end ;)
The past two worlds I’ve played properly ive been in the world at the end
You stick to ‘saving so many villages’ when you cap nowt but barbs and your tribe haemorrhages like 55 villas an op on average also, ironic asking me to stay until the end, from someone who’s greatest achievement this world is being the second rimmed player. Good going

jaguarr

Reaction score
The past two worlds I’ve played properly ive been in the world at the end
You stick to ‘saving so many villages’ when you cap nowt but barbs and your tribe haemorrhages like 55 villas an op on average also, ironic asking me to stay until the end, from someone who’s greatest achievement this world is being the second rimmed player. Good going
None of this matter . All player from BB tribe will get the achievement of the 3rd or 4th best tribe since TWS and TBS are going to be 1st and 2nd