Quest system yes
Hauls full with scavenging
Flags Yes
Night Bonus 00.00 - 08:00

Last edited:

Sausage95

Reaction score
“No outside support, support withdrawn on leaving tribe”

Yeah but will it be removed when people leave the tribe... . That’s the question.

Is premium trading active? I was hoping UK50 might be an anniversary world where skill was involved... queue the haters saying I have no skill .

Reaction score
Personally think the following changes would be much preferred by the vast majority

Speed 1.5
Unit 0.666
Fake limit: 1%
Attack gap: 50 or 100ms
Hauls: no scav

Kinda agree with you as per - although i always hated fake limits...

What honestly would've been cool is if we had a poll to vote. Being unrealistic now though...

Overall I would say they are decent settings, should appeal to a variety of players.

blue

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
I think some fake limit is needed to differentiate from .net.

but just to make it more than 1 ram mass fakes, not to the extent it radically hinders farming efficiency as some of these ill-thought-through fake limits do where u have to start sending large numbers of lc per trip. Genuinely kills start-up farming a bit

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Perhaps it could be lower, but scale based on total player points rather than village points - eg 0.2% and caps out at 50-100K total points?

Damacsta

Reaction score
Speed 1
Unit speed 1

and
Attack/support gap 150ms

Seems like an odd combo.

Up
The
Speeeeed

Please :)

Deleted User - 896972

Speed 1
Unit speed 1

and
Attack/support gap 150ms

Seems like an odd combo.

Up
The
Speeeeed

Please :)

Forget the speed - change that 150ms down to 100 or even better 50ms.

150ms will be snipe city.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Forget the speed - change that 150ms down to 100 or even better 50ms.

150ms will be snipe city.
Speed 1 worlds are terrible and I doubt you will see any good tribes playing. 2 full premade tribes wanted to play w50 but they decided not too because of the settings. I think admins/inno should start listening to their playerbase instead of copy pasting server settings every world. Speed 1 are so common on uk servers that no one wants to play them.

Deleted User - 416005

Speed 1 worlds are not terrible, IMHO, they just require more activity on farming/scavenging. Building pits and using flags for +res is not the only option now, you need troops, you need farming, you need to farm players and lose troops.
I like x1 speed better now since we cannot avoid PP farming and market trading.

I also believe 150 ms gap is snipe party but it is a good opportunity to include counter sniping with extra nukes between the nobles.

.Sprinter.

Reaction score
Please make this world a better world and change conf. number 50 is a historic number so please cut the v1 speed change gap at least 100ms between nobles we are the players we deserve to have some voice on the confgs of the game, dont't send people to .net or .us

jaguarr

Reaction score
Speed 1 worlds are not terrible, IMHO, they just require more activity on farming/scavenging. Building pits and using flags for +res is not the only option now, you need troops, you need farming, you need to farm players and lose troops.
I like x1 speed better now since we cannot avoid PP farming and market trading.

I also believe 150 ms gap is snipe party but it is a good opportunity to include counter sniping with extra nukes between the nobles.
PP abusers have a bigger advantage on speed 1 worlds than on faster speed worlds. And also higher speed worlds require more activity to be able to have a lead . Speed 1 are just terrible, takes 2,5-3 weeks to have a full nuke and it takes 1 month to be able to have a successful op which is bs. Speed 1 are easier for players with no experience because higher rank players don't want to waste 6 nukes to clear them because morale is low.

dabookman

Reaction score
Love it or hate it, the reasons are simple, due to increased numbers joining recently, we made them slightly more newbie friendly.. Do not post alternative settings please, they are irrelevant.

HotLikeDat

Reaction score

I mean you clearly don't understand this game very well at all. Speed 1 worlds are slower, they require, less activity:
--> for scavenging, exactly half as much activity actually.
--˘> For farming, they require the same activity due to unit speed cancelling out the world settings.

Deleted User - 896972

Although I believe unit speed is quicker than that of W49 where it is 0.5 speed?

So while World speed is half that of W49, the units travel twice as quick so high activity will still be needed as farming/scavving will be quicker.

Scavving/farming on a World like this will be even more OP compared to W49 for example. 1600 spears (400 on each scav) will bring in the same res per hour as lvl 30 pits with 20% Premium bonus.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Travel times = game speed * unit speed.

So here the travel times are 1 (normal)
and UK49 the travel times are 1 (normal)

jaguarr

Reaction score
Although I believe unit speed is quicker than that of W49 where it is 0.5 speed?

So while World speed is half that of W49, the units travel twice as quick so high activity will still be needed as farming/scavving will be quicker.

Scavving/farming on a World like this will be even more OP compared to W49 for example. 1600 spears (400 on each scav) will bring in the same res per hour as lvl 30 pits with 20% Premium bonus.
Stop stop stop stop stop please

Deleted User - 416005

I mean you clearly don't understand this game very well at all. Speed 1 worlds are slower, they require, less activity:
--> for scavenging, exactly half as much activity actually.
--˘> For farming, they require the same activity due to unit speed cancelling out the world settings.

I tend to disagree.
I have played many x1 worlds, maybe without scav in the old versions, but the most important fact remains the same:
You cannot rely on pits only to grow. You need to scount, farm, attack, rebuild, scav. Everything. And since the speed is doubled from w49, that means that everyone around you will travel as fast as you. So if you' re not active, and your neighbors are, you are screwed. MIlitia might save you at the beginning but not for long.

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
The speed is halved? not doubled
It's not really an agree/disagree, I'm just pointing out some mathematical facts really lol.

Deleted User - 896972

Travel times = game speed * unit speed.

So here the travel times are 1 (normal)
and UK49 the travel times are 1 (normal)

This, after 12 years of playing on and off, I did not realise :oops: