The End of The BP

• Thread starter Deleted User - 896972
  • Start date

Deleted User - 896972

BP.png

It's over guys and girls. In just 4 hours the beginner protection ends, let the 300 point micro wars begin! :D

It's been an interesting couple of days for me - being my first World at start up and first proper world in 2 years. Things have changed since back then and the meta now looks set for the average player to reach about 325-425 points by the time their BP ends. I'm curious on people's thoughts on the World - The top tribes? The top players? Who's looking like they could be a force later down the line?

For me, WoW look like the strongest tribe from the get go with a lot of very good members on board and should they stick together will cause anyone problems. While GG for me look the weakest proposition in the top 10. I dont have good intel on any of their players and for some reason have their allies listed on their tribal page for the world to see. Not much to base this on so sorry to those in GG :)

There's 2 players leading the way, 500 and 700 points above me, despite my efforts to catch up but Lionheart bought in a max of 50K from farming/scavving while Mr.Bean only accounted for 15K res. These guys must have really high pits and must still be rinsing the market dry! - At least Mr.Bean appears to be? Hopefully my bigger gains will end up more beneficial. While the Number 1 player on day 1 Matthias ending day 1 on 372 points, has dropped down the rankings and only managed to double his points total to 730 in the following 4 days.

My Kinky and Horny members have clearly been the masters of scavving over the first 5 days having 8 of the top 15 on day 2. 9 in the top 10 for day 3, and yesterday saw 7 in the top 10 rankings again.

K45 seems the most competitive K with 8 of the current top 15 players located there.

Well, there you have it - A little delve into my initial mid set about the opening 5 days. What are everyone else's thoughts? Who are looking like the best tribes? Best players? Thoughts on the world? Who's had the best starts? etc etc

BP is ending y'all - good luck and happy hunting :)

Eriswell

The Anonymous

Reaction score
Finally a decent post on this world. Is it me or UK server forum that has never been active?

Anyway I think it's still early to consider which tribe or player is good but I definitely believe that the start whoever bought the most resources, gather or farm the most resources will have a better chance of staying in the game :D

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Finally managed to get myself an account, these gonna be a regular thing Eriswell?

BigHugh

Reaction score
Fully support making these a regular thing. If people have the time and will, it would be a great way to make the forums more active and interactive. We used to do this regularly back in Sweden, which was hella fun.

Deleted User - 896972

Finally managed to get myself an account, these gonna be a regular thing Eriswell?

I would love the forum's to become a regular thing, I hope others put their inputs in and get the forum going - announcements of wars, disputes etc etc.

I'd love a "rate the top 10" or "rate the top tribes" for people to comment on. Unfortunately I don't know enough about each person to know what they're like.

However, Kinky/Horny will try to keep these forum's going and posting. I just hope others join in :)

Deleted User - 416005

Keep the forums running, we have faith in you. I also loved how the forums used to be, in much older worlds, PnP it's part of a war game and I'm very disappointed it is not happening any more :(

Not Aqua

Reaction score
I will try and be as active as possible. I enjoy the forums, I feel it makes the game better

Deleted User - 896972

Good, so come on guys - speak up. What's your thoughts on the world?

The good, the bad and the ugly?

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Hmm, I think it is still a bit early to know whats going to happen... wait until BP finishes and settles the world. see who has multi accounts to gain resources etc. The settings are a bit slow, which is quite annoying to farm barbs etc

Flawless

Reaction score
Should be a good world.

not enjoying the morale stopping us farming the guys who haven't built a jot. Apart from that everything's going well over here :cool:

Number 1

Reaction score
I would love the forum's to become a regular thing, I hope others put their inputs in and get the forum going - announcements of wars, disputes etc etc.

I'd love a "rate the top 10" or "rate the top tribes" for people to comment on. Unfortunately I don't know enough about each person to know what they're like.

However, Kinky/Horny will try to keep these forum's going and posting. I just hope others join in :)
I'm always in to Chat with everyone at forums, and always love that idea, but to actually keep it we should try to stay away from insulting (i don't know the right word for it) each other, becouse thats how most of the threads end up, some one loses or gets noobled, and then normally emotions come and people start raging at each other. So just remember its a game, and try to have a nice Chat lads.

On this world, i did miss two years of Tw, so i don't know a lot of faces, so can't tell Anything about this world. It's my first world with scavanging so already can see the impact on the game, more players has the chance to survive.

Deleted User - 896972

No hate mail from anyone so far so hopefully it stays civil, friendly and full of banter :)

The Anonymous

Reaction score
I'm always in to Chat with everyone at forums, and always love that idea, but to actually keep it we should try to stay away from insulting (i don't know the right word for it) each other, becouse thats how most of the threads end up, some one loses or gets noobled, and then normally emotions come and people start raging at each other. So just remember its a game, and try to have a nice Chat lads.

On this world, i did miss two years of Tw, so i don't know a lot of faces, so can't tell Anything about this world. It's my first world with scavanging so already can see the impact on the game, more players has the chance to survive.
I agree with it, I've seen some humiliating comments on other server and I guess that's how everyone feels the forum is toxic and stay away from it

Deleted User - 761394

I'm going to play the devils advocate here. Isnt a bit of banter fun?

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Depends on what level banter is, don't forget people have different feelings on banter, what you may class as banter, someone may class as bullying. It is hard to understand someone's intentions by reading forums/messages etc, people often misread the intention and this can cause an issue later on.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I completely agree... but lets not just stop at making the forums friendly, lets make the game friendly...

If aquanicks sends his spears at my village, he might thinks it's a bit of banter, but I might misread his intentions and spend my spears at him. Then his whole tribe might come to his rescue and send their spears at me... surely that's not banter, that's bullying...

I'm pretty sure my tribe might misread their intentions and start sending spears at his tribe, and before you know it, it would be mayhem... almost like some, what's the word, some kind of 'war'?...

Surely, no one wants that?...

Not Aqua

Reaction score
My spears bring presents, normally cookies.

You will have to becareful of my light cav, they are the feisty ones. I cant control them, sometimes they start a random adventure to another persons base gathering as much resources as they can. Not much I can do about that. I am sorry.

Deleted User - 896972

Our spears wear gimp masks and latex undies!

#Kinky
#Horny