The World 50 Top Tribes Thread:

Killing Time

Reaction score
FAQ:
Is it a wee bit early? Yes almost certainly. Will it be updated weekly? Almost certainly not but I am starting this with the best of intentions but I have often set out with those...! Will it be biased? Cough no. Shakes head. Pinky promise..! Will there be scandal? Am hoping so. Nods. Will be A top 20? Lol no but I will do as many as I feel are interesting...!

So without further ado let us look under rocks, listen to whispers on the wind and cast light upon the darkness that is UK50. I present (inserts drum roll) the TBC Top Tribes Thread. Please comment and if in the extremely unlikely event that I have made an error point it out (nicely) and I will amend and occasionally pop in an apology which may or may not be heartfelt.

Rank 1 NHS Points 90.455 ODA Rank 2 69k Rank 22 8k Villas 32. Marks out of 10 on Profile: 7. Lose marks on rubbish pic. Applaud sentiment on profile page but could do better!

High ODA shows they are clearing some folks but whilst they do have a few decent caps they have the PP abusers usual diet of stale crisps and young barbs. ODD looks like defending poor Carecry against some noisy neighbours and looking at the ODA shows that they must have done a pre stack and went big so kudos there. Some names I recognise and some I don't but now that they will need those PP players to rustle up some troops to go with those points and cement their position. They share a K with the Kinky family and so the noisy neighbour issues will continue unless they all hug (yawn). If they do go for the fun part of a world should be a decent war. Let us await this with interest. Anyway they are this week's Bobby Dazzlers so you have my respect. Bows.

Rank 2.WP Points 89k ODA Rank 3 51k ODD Rank 72 >1k. Villas 27. Profile: 2. Is a Pic but that is amidst some tumbleweed. Awful effort for a Rank 2 tribe.

The War Penguin family (sigh) live in the North West and their lack of ODD shows that they are selecting their targets well (the few that aren't barbs!) and not having issues with other tribes for now and looking at the competition in their k I would suggest that they will continue to have an easy ride. Caps wise one decent one and the rest mediocre and some high ODA for some of their folks with no decent Cap to show for it, which TW stats can't clear up. Still they should get an easy ride for now but I wonder if this might hinder them when they come up against a tribe that has had to fight a wee bit more and they struggle with the support settings as a family and the bickering begins. Longevity in their current form slim but the few decent players will no doubt quit or jump ship to better tribes along the way. Before they disappear perhaps apply some polish to their profile so at least they are prettier to look at...

Rank 3 See above but better Caps than the Warrior Penguins and a few decent players amongst the PP junkies. Are Rank 1 ODA which shows that they will mop up their neighbourhood quickly but it is after this point that I fear for their longevity. Having Rank 2 and 3 in the same k in a family on a tiny world is at best daft and at worst criminal but that is my view and I think I am a little behind the times in TW these days.

Rank 4: Cartel. 79k Rank 4 ODA 49k and Rank 13 12k Vllas 33 (No 1 in world)

Highest Caps so far but when you look beyond this lustre the quality of the caps is akin to Boris Johnson's hairdresser (if he has one I digress). They have lost a member to a Wizard living next door that shows that going all OFF is not so great or they have an inabiity to read a map and pre stack. They have a very impressive villa average and as long as their neighbours don't twig that they don't really do DEf (yes yes I see one player got all the support but I am still unconvinced as to how much def they have overall) they will go far but whether this will be like a comet burning brightly then disappearing time will tell. I have an inkling that they will do ok as I doubt their neighbours will want to take them on early which might come back to haunt them later on (the neighbours that is!) Oh profile gets a 3 out of ten but has some potential. Also a family tribe (sigh)

Rank 5 WOW. 67k Rank 7 ODA 35k ODD Rank 101 .1k. Profile 5/10. Simple but I like it.

Packed full of names and also whilst they have their share of PP Junkies they also have some wiser heads to tend to splurge on events and not just on trying to hit top ranks early. They are also blessed with a an easyish K to make their home and again have opted for the family route. IDK if I am missing something but maybe families are the way to go? Enlighten me but for now ugh!

Caps wise better than the tribes above them and their best cap looks like a PP junkie who left his troops down the back of the sofa or was out ratching in bins when he should have been at home. Maybe had popped out to buy some Leeks? Either they have NAPS with the other tribes early doors whilst they pick off the weak and the leeks but they are here to win so any dilpo will just be temporary. They know the game and I expect them to wrap up their k very quickly and show folks what NAP really stands for. Will only climb the rankings in the short term.

Rank 6 CSM 62k ODA RANK 5 45k ODD Rank 34 5k. Profile UK1 throwback so 7/10

Sharing a k with WOW so expect the worst though position wise they are in a good cluster and are a fair way from the WOW tribe (for now). If they can consolidate their position and work as a team might just give the WOW tribe a headache or two. Some good players and some I don't recognise (is me saying nicely not so good or new and under my outdated radar)

Ranks 7 and 9 Horny/Kinky family. Profile 4/10. Better than I could do poetry wise but this is not a chest beating achievement!

They have gone SE and SW showing some good organisation though again I worry about the choice of having a family here. Both K's have some tough opposition so they will need to be honey tongued and ruthless but for now and gorge on the free buffet part of the world but be keeping half an eye of the tribe s around them. If they get war ready and can run a decent op they might just be the surprise package of the world.

Rank 8 and 10.

Ugh a huggle of gigantic proportions but the odd name in there who will no doubt jump when all the targets turn blue. I do like the profile pick mind so a 7 there.

Ok I got bored at the end and I really need to get some gardening done but here is my very nearly Top 10 tribes. See you in a week or so?!

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your write up!

No Diplomacy for WoW currently, however we are surveying a couple of options.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Ranks 7 and 9 Horny/Kinky family. Profile 4/10. Better than I could do poetry wise but this is not a chest beating achievement!

That's real hurtful, we (Eris) took lots of inspiration from the great Shakespear and spent like 200 hours on the poem :eek:

Anyways, thanks for a fun read. Would love to see those continue as for someone like me who emigrated from another server here to UK this is a great way to get more perspectives and knowledge on the players and tribes.

Deleted User - 761394

thanks mate! fun analysis looking forward to seeing the NHS at the top of ur next post

Deleted User - 896972

Slaved over a poem for nothing :eek:

Love the post though, thanks for the kind words about the tribe. Would be nice to see this kept up to date weekly.

For those with more knowledge of the player base than me, it'd be nice to have a top 10/15/20 player thread too :)

Killing Time

Reaction score
nothing wrong with a little banter!

Quite unless someone calls you mate?! Don't make me go all Lionheart on you and threaten to rim you from (looks at map) more fields than I can count away!

Slaved over a poem for nothing :eek:

Love the post though, thanks for the kind words about the tribe. Would be nice to see this kept up to date weekly.

For those with more knowledge of the player base than me, it'd be nice to have a top 10/15/20 player thread too :)

On the poem just to clear things up. I did mean that writing a better poem than I could do is nothing to boast about not that your poem was rubbish! I mean there were bits I quite enjoyed! :p

Deleted User - 761394

Quite unless someone calls you mate?! Don't make me go all Lionheart on you and threaten to rim you from (looks at map) more fields than I can count away!
Sorry Oh great one! please forgive me for my lack of manners. Sir, will you accept my apology?

Killing Time

Reaction score
So time for an update. Now I know it has not been quite a week but Sunday was always the traditional day for these updates and might as well keep that going, although in furlough every day seems like a Sunday...

So let us see who is out pacing the pack and who have pretty much run their race (though they might not know it yet). I still hear the jingle of premium points in folks pockets but the one thing premium can't buy you is safety from hitting a stack and there have been a few red dots being handed back to folk at the moment as the feeding frenzy that is the free buffet part of the world got mistaken with first wars as some looked at hitting tribes rather than waiting for running an op.

Rank 1 (=) NHS Points 175k ODA Rank 1 (+1) 226k ODD Rank 14 (+8) 34k Villas 52

Nearly doubling in points and gaining 22 villas over the past week will be interesting to see how many players donate to the NHS and how they intend to shake down the barbs they cap. Not that they have munched many barbs and I see that they took a liking to the TBC tribe, though the purist in me thinks that if they did run an op the cap times were shoddy but whether this was lazy nobles or just war rustiness I'm not sure. By picking on the Ranks 3 and 4 tribes in their K they are clearing looking to control it early and also taking the odd internal from their family tribe. So the big question is have they declared on the TBC family and if so where is the PnP?!

Otherwise, they feast on the free buffet laid out in front of them and if they can quickly wrap up TBC family will control their K but should TBC put up a fight might slow them down and let other families get a hold on their territory.

On the downside, they lost Don Juan in a position they should not have so not sure if the player was off line and set no sitter as seems odd with other Squirrels nearby that they have not recapped or stopped the train. Bar this blemish they are looking good and maintain their Bobby Dazzler status.

Rank 2 (=) WP Points 166k ODA Rank 3 (=) 135k ODD Rank 79 (-7) 3k Villas 51

The No 2;s of this world still have the giant Fluffle and the lack of ODD shows that they have their K in terror as they recruit nuke fellow PP spenders and pick off tasty villas from the other tribes as well as a lot of barbs. I think you all know my views on splashing the premium to then noble a barb but if that is how you want to play then so be it. Recruit all, spend heaps and noble barbs and they are Rank 2 so who am I to say this is a bit rubbish. Should have no issues in clearing their k but will need to change their tactics when coming up against other top ranked tribes. Then we shall see whether this strategy is genius or just a way to build villas for other tribes. For now they are going well but ugh!

Rank 3 (=) Bad Bunnies 135k ODA Rank 2 194k (-1) ODD Rank 7 54k

The second tribe in the giant Fluffle in the North West with, as last week, the only difference is these bunnies do attack players as well as barbs (and the odd internal). Sad to see some have got bored already of the hugglefest and nothing more to add than the above from their Penguin friends. Is like seal clubbing but if that is what folks want to do then so be it but again. Ugh

Rank 4 (=) Cartel 119k ODA Rank 7 104k ODD Rank 43 14k

Nothing shabby or amazing Caps wise with nothing above 1700 points but no more villas lost and positionally they look good for now. They will have issues mid game but they have a lot of eating to do before then. If they can wean themselves off barbs and up the quality of their caps will do ok with a line up that is not stellar but if they will work as a team they have a great position to work from. For now worthy of Rank 4 but expect the gap between them and the top three to grow wider (unless they have some epic recruit nukes stashed somewhere!)

Rank 5 (=2) Horny 108k ODA Rank 9 92k ODD Rank 33 21k

They seem to have mislaid most of their family tribe as I sense upheavals and changes of leadership and some tribe hopping from Kinky to Horny (and from a non rabbit themed tribe too so bit early for hopping surely). Looking at their neighbours ODD spikes and some low ODA spikes of their own I sense a few nukes went splat and probably some toys thrown no doubt from proverbial prams. They lost some isolated members to other rabbit themed tribes so I am guessing this week has been hard. Early game isolated members do need to be pre stacked and if running a family on non support settings then who is which tribe is vital. Throw in some crowded K's and not co ordinating attacks and you have a bit of a struggle. Hopefully they will see this week as the smack on the bottom needed as they have a lot of experience there to go down to some Rabbit families.

If they can agree a way forward and get everyone onto the same page and work to a plan they should dominate their K or if the recriminations continue see some members start to jump. Be a shame as this tribe oozes potential. However, family tribes are a strange beast and smaller is often better.

Rank 6 (-1) WOW 108k ODA Rank 8 98K ODD Rank 59 6K

The tribe I think will be the one to push for the top spot shortly they continue in an unhurried if slightly dull fashion with the odd decent cap and the others fairly mundane. Although one was VERY excited to get his second villa. They will look to abuse the upcoming events and they have a lot of targets within their K and still not sure they need a family but maybe just there to pick up spots as members fall victim to RL. Still I thought they would be pushing on a bit harder than they have but make no mistake they have done the PP start up before and know what they are about. Have some decisions to make in their K and will be fun to see which way they jump but I think the other tribes in that K should start to be a little nervous. Low ODD shows they not looking to poke bears early doors.

Rank 7 (+1) RR 102k ODA Rank 12 71k ODD Rank 31 23k

Another bunny themed tribe and this was has a whole family but see they have lost the Bunnies in the Headlights tribe which is carless if you sold on the family idea. Lost Ballerond to RL, who they will miss, and lost a prime villa to The Cartel. Was isolated but not so bad that shouldn't have been pre stacked which shows carelessness on the part of the lettuce munchers. Reading maps at start up is a required skill. Caps wise they are steady without being classy but there is only the odd barb so they are clearing their area but these 1k villas aren't going to turbo charge their growth and they do need to pick their fights with care and maybe take advantage whilst the Horny/kinky tribes sort themselves out. This is a family (sorry fluffle) of rabbits and they do need to make it work or I will be ironing my I told you so T shirt. Still for now they are doing ok so well done bunnies.

Rank 8 CSM 89K ODA Rank 7 111k ODD Rank 69 5k

Punching above their weight on ODA and nothing back in return shows they are picking their targets well, which is a good skill to have when sharing a K with the WOW tribe. They do appear to have an academy/pp earning tribe in Turtle where they send all their members who have heard the siren song of RL and need an end to their stay on Uk50. Bar these internals their caps are not stellar but that is not their fault when all around them is dross. Still they will need to own their patch of the NE for when the bigger tribes come calling. Look decent if not amazing and should present issues to any one trying to take them down. Hopefully their diet of Turtles and small villas will keep them going. Their only loss is a cross noble which cannot be helped from time to time.

Rank 9 WW (NE) 83k ODA Rank 11 77k ODD Rank 28 24k

So a new entry for the white walkers and their family (sigh why!). Located on the border of the northern K's ( am trying to get all GoT here bear with me) they have made a wall (see!) between the giant fluffle in the NE and the WOW tribe in the NW. So you would think good luck as unless Inno now lets you buy dragons with your premium spend you would think this will be a tough gig. But their caps are excellent when compared to some tribes above them as they munch through the Guerilla tribe and decent spikes in ODD show they have supported each other. I am still not convinced about the family tribe thing but as everyone seems to do it then I guess these guys should be allowed to as well. They look good but they have a dark future ahead of them so they will need to get batter.

Rank 10 is the other half of the Rank 7 Fluffle so am not seeing anything new from them bar low number of caps and a bit of villa tag over a 1k barb.

So here ends the update and apologies that the first edition was lost.

Finally a "Where are they now" summary as we see who has dropped out of the top 10 from last week>

TBC (aptly named as To be Confirmed) who sadly after hitting Rank 10 have not been confirmed in greatness and are now at Rank 38 or so and seem to have lost their Rabbit family tribe along the way as they could not handle the spear nukes of the Squirrel family. Amusingly, well I chortled, I had made a comment about their profile not being positive:
tribe page states they are " TBC was founded by a group of players looking to be successful." Personally I would lose the word looking as that seems a little pessimistic to me and go for something a little more positive.

They then changed their profile to "inserts positive comment here" showing they at least had a sense of humour as those spear nukes approached them. So this wraps up and see you next week and hopefully without the IT issues!

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

This is already outdated with the recruit to points scramble to the top!

well is a snapshot at the time of writing not a look with hindsight and I don't own a crystal ball but would really love one! Anyway top 10 is complete and a "where are they now feature" added for those dropping out of the top 10.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
well is a snapshot at the time of writing not a look with hindsight and I don't own a crystal ball but would really love one! Anyway top 10 is complete and a "where are they now feature" added for those dropping out of the top 10.

Alright, Wasn't knocking your update at all, don't get all hot and bothered please xx

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Haha seems like the Bunnies have their Name right Hopping
South should rename BMX as their Bunny hopping is also a watch.