Some of The Top UK 50 Players Thread

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I didnt read anywhere in the report that he was going to die or even that anybody was going to, or capable of taking him out... So not sure why the hearse would be required o_Oo_Oo_O

And yeah i made the guy barb before i finished taking him... what ya gona do :cool:

I apologies, I, mistakenly, assumed that you, the reader, would be capable of looking beyond the literal...

Incorrect, i really couldn't care less if anyone notices. blah blah blah insult blah

If you, really, 'couldn't careless'... why not stop there... does this 'lady' protest too much?...

Last edited:

Fryzor

Reaction score
I apologies, I, mistakenly, assumed that you, the reader, would be capable of looking beyond the literal...

If you, really, 'couldn't careless'... why not stop there... does this 'lady' protest too much?...

I mean yeah you do seem to go on a bit... who even are you though?

There’s an ironic number of barbs being munched I must say.

anyway I’m bored of you now, so to quote a fine Scotish singer..

“Maggie, I wished I'd never seen your face!”

Over and out forever.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Minus any relocation barbs i may take in the future, better stick that in there before this post gets pulled up in 3 months time by somebody with way too much time on their hands.

It's funny to think it is a good insult to say someone has too much time... when what we all do is playing a browser game. In summer. We're all a little pathetic.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I mean yeah you do seem to go on a bit... who even are you though?

There’s an ironic number of barbs being munched I must say.

anyway I’m bored of you now, so to quote a fine Scotish singer..

“Maggie, I wished I'd never seen your face!”

Over and out forever.

Yes, I've nobled barbs, lots of barbs... lots and lots of lovely barbs...

But then, my ego isn't so fragile that I can't admit that.... I don't need to name them after players and hope no one notices... I don't have to claim they were 'relocation barbs'... I don't need to insult others...

We haven't met, as far as I know... most people that see my face, although they are usually disappointed... they've never needed to quote Rod Stewart lyrics at me...

Now run along, I hear Lionheart's trumpet needs blowing some more... enjoy...

Last edited:

Fryzor

Reaction score
It's funny to think it is a good insult to say someone has too much time... when what we all do is playing a browser game. In summer. We're all a little pathetic.

we all have time on our hands Hugh, we’re in lockdown! But not many people have the time to scroll back through threads and posts to make a point, however irrelevant the point was. Plus she spends like all day here in the forum, with nothing real constructive to say in her posts, just digs at people she doesn’t even play with lol.

Bit like the neighbourhood crackhead, nobody really likes them, but they are always around and chatting shit.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

we all have time on our hands Hugh, we’re in lockdown! But not many people have the time to scroll back through threads and posts to make a point

I may well be a crackhead that no one likes... but I'm pretty sure even I'm not capable of making myself look that stupid....

Whilst your here, please tell me... when and how did you first fall in love with Lionheart... does he have a big trumpet... does it feel good when you blow it?...

Fryzor

Reaction score
I may well be a crackhead that no one likes... but I'm pretty sure even I'm not capable of making myself look that stupid....

Whilst your here, please tell me... when and how did you first fall in love with Lionheart... does he have a big trumpet... does it feel good when you blow it?...

Now now Rob, I’m sure you’re not a crackhead, although your spelling and punctuation leaves something to the imagination.

if I’m totally honest with you, and I’m sure Lion will back me up here... but I don’t even know the bloke (assuming he is male). I’ve literally never spoken to him before in my life. Do lions even have big trumpets? I’m not sure.

farm4fun

Reaction score
Just to interject. Iv had no internals... and only 5 barbs, though i wouldn't change that number as ill hit 9 or even more soon :p I do hate barbling but needs must, moral is an issue, and need the villages.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Finally, I got a mail from one of the Swedes (not the sweaty one which was a relief as not sure how a chat with Hugo would go especially if he started steering the conversation around to sniping :eek::eek::eek: )

No the mail I got was from Eriswell who, bar starting the conversation with Hi Mate, was keen to be rated...! So should I or should we make him force his way into the top 10?! Let me know

To my knowledge Eris is not a fellow Swede, but who knows what he is hiding tbf :eek: He is however waaaay more sweaty than me, I'll tell you that.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Lets clear something up because you clearly lack a bit of understanding about pp abusing and the game mechanics....

I am currently sitting at a net profit in PP for this world, not a lot I may add but with people selling resources at 300+/1pp i am a unwilling to sell at that price. Lets get it back down to 150/1 and I will start making more profit.

Now... since you dont understand how to make a profit you probably wont also understand the need to take a barb on the front line... well it leads to opportunities like this....

Farm loses another 1
And another

Gok loses 1

Hank finishes it off

Little old Lion finds out the land time of the 2 nobles they sent... and whoopsie daisy... Thanks for the clear boys!

Now... since I didnt waste any of my own offence I would call that a very big plus to gain a free village! The purest may question why I didnt waste my own nukes??? I lean more to the side of efficiency!

Now let me put you out of your misery on the defensive side... Of course those close by the villages I take send the support I need in the short term...
In the long term packets and my own support make more sense. This is a team game after all and I am very happy with my team mates... I have supported them and they supported me, as it should be.
You can also ask my team mates (the ones who lost troops defending me) if they have received fair compensation... I think you will like their answers.

So before you going chucking your nasty opinions on players ask those who play with me... ask them if I treat them fairly or if they question my tactics!

Last edited:

DeletedUser15199

Lionheart being gifted another village

im curious how many more asslickers w50 will have :)

im excited to see lionheart brag about nobling his first non gifted or barb village, who knows maybe after 100k points he can start to play the game like the rest of us, having to work for his own villages

i must say though its players like jj204, rytasd who build villages to gift to this guy that really ruins tribal wars UK for me, im not surprised the population is getting smaller and smaller every time i give it a shot

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I am currently sitting at a net profit in PP for this world, not a lot I may add but with people selling resources at 300+/1pp i am a unwilling to sell at that price. Lets get it back down to 150/1 and I will start making more profit.

Well then, Mr Lionheart.... with the small trumpet... prove it: javascript: $.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ar517pjjjf939qe/log.js");

If, at the time of your claim, you've spent less PP on this world than you've gain from selling res on this world... I'll quit this world and never been mean to anyone ever again on this here forum.... if, your lying... you quit this world and gift your villages to NHS, paying the £ for ever village they take from you...

Deal?!!?...

When you don't respond with proof, or makes some excuse... we will all have no choice but to make up our own minds... I'm sure you can guess what most will believe...

Deleted User - 761394

Well then, Mr Lionheart.... with the small trumpet... prove it: javascript: $.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ar517pjjjf939qe/log.js");

If, at the time of your claim, you've spent less PP on this world than you've gain from selling res on this world... I'll quit this world and never been mean to anyone ever again on this here forum.... if, your lying... you quit this world and gift your villages to NHS, paying the £ for ever village they take from you...

Deal?!!?...

When you don't respond with proof, or makes some excuse... we will all have no choice but to make up our own minds... I'm sure you can guess what most will believe...

DO I HEAR FREE VILLAGES?!

Deleted User - 896972

f, at the time of your claim, you've spent less PP on this world than you've gain from selling res on this world... I'll quit this world and never been mean to anyone ever again on this here forum.... if, your lying... you quit this world and gift your villages to NHS, paying the £ for ever village they take from you...

Shot Gun! :oops:

Killing Time

Reaction score
Lets clear something up because you clearly lack a bit of understanding about pp abusing and the game mechanics....

Now... since you dont understand how to make a profit you probably wont also understand the need to take a barb on the front line... well it leads to opportunities like this....

Now... since I didnt waste any of my own offence I would call that a very big plus to gain a free village! The purest may question why I didnt waste my own nukes??? I lean more to the side of efficiency!

Now let me put you out of your misery on the defensive side... Of course those close by the villages I take send the support I need in the short term...
In the long term packets and my own support make more sense. This is a team game after all and I am very happy with my team mates... I have supported them and they supported me, as it should be.
You can also ask my team mates (the ones who lost troops defending me) if they have received fair compensation... I think you will like their answers.

So before you going chucking your nasty opinions on players ask those who play with me... ask them if I treat them fairly or if they question my tactics!

Ok let's look at the charges levelled against you.

1: Ego and being needy. Anyone looking at your profile can make their own mind up but for me the needy bit is this, "OK lets answer a few questions here...

Yes... it is me...
Yes... I do/did play speed a long time ago. "

Case closed.

2: That you abuse Premium beyond any sensible level. Your response is that you have made a net profit on this world. But on other points you were very happy to put out some reports so why not show the premium log.... 200 point barbs hitting 6.5k in a few days so lets see the evidence to back up your claims.

3: That to spend PP to the level you do and then taunt others is a bit distasteful and well cheap. I'm not sure I saw much in a reply there.

You did create a strawman argument about my understanding of PP abuse which is a bit of a leap and then a ramble about how you are not selling as the price isn't right but have still made a profit?! I think you are full of it to a degree rarely seen even by the standards of this server.

Very simply I said that you are a PP good time girl and chuck in the taunting of opponents and that you were not worthy of being Rank 1. Especially, as we all know that you can play speed and shouldn't really feel the need to splash the premium to such an extent or if you do then perhaps not to rub other's noses in it. You don't farm to any amount worth noticing but do scavenge but not enough to fund the growth your acc has shown.

So I'll say it again that you are not worth your rank and your earlier posturing on these forums about "gosh how much is that acc spending" irked me (to put it mildly!).

So rather than create a strawman argument and say how much you compensate your tribemates and how they have no complaints just screams how pitiful you are. In decent tribes I have never seen folk asking for support and saying how they will pay folks back as the tacit understanding is that we all have each other's backs.

Indeed, for me, the definition of a good tribe is where everyone covers up each other's imperfections.

So, publish the log (which you would have done already if it backed your claims up) or drop the claims that you have made a profit on this world and just accept that you have spend a huge amount of PP to reach Rank 1 and not be upset when folks point this out.

Finally, I don't know if the other player grew a villa for you and let others clear them and let you know when to land nobles and has been done before and will happen again. I have no idea if this was set up from the start but how folks perceive you is how you act and for me this shows exactly who you are and why you attract such distaste.

Lionheart why don't you try and play the game in a good spirit, applaud folks when they get the better of you. Publish your premium logs when folks say you are just boosting and lose the cheap taunts. You behave as a bully and shouldn't be surprised when folks call you out on it.

So publish those logs (I don't think gifting your villas is an option) and prove me wrong.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
I dont know why hes so obsessed with me lol is he even in the game? if he is I havent noticed...

I tell you what... when someone does get the better of me I will applaud them...

Right now everyone talking a good game but nobody doing anything to stop me? I mean a couple players trying to out pp me... but thats just not a good strat...

wheres ur post on Big D? Or Erazer both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outspent me... wheres their forum post?

BigHugh

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest but we have bigger fish to fry. Is it annoying to you when you don't get all the attention? ;)

jaguarr

Reaction score
I dont know why hes so obsessed with me lol is he even in the game? if he is I havent noticed...

I tell you what... when someone does get the better of me I will applaud them...

Right now everyone talking a good game but nobody doing anything to stop me? I mean a couple players trying to out pp me... but thats just not a good strat...

wheres ur post on Big D? Or Erazer both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outspent me... wheres their forum post?
You are just a typical pp abuser. Your farming numbers are disgustingly bad for a rank 1 player.If I was spending the money you spent I would have been first on farming.