Some of The Top UK 50 Players Thread

jaguarr

Reaction score
I was 1st on farming... until I couldnt be bothered anymore... I dont need to farm.

52 Lionheart123
58400_thumb
~BB~

BigHugh

Reaction score
I was 1st on farming... until I couldnt be bothered anymore... I dont need to farm.

You are right, you don't have too. Because there are other streams of income. For example PP. Go ask Warren Buffet what he feels about multiple streams of income, he'd be supportive of your strategy, and I'm sure if he playd he'd abuse the PP market too. Pretty sure he would rather be a part of NHS than the horrible unselfaware arrogant bunnies or whatever your name is.

But for some reason you are living in denial and not accepting the fact that this is the route you have chosen. And you are not alone, by no means. This seems to be the standard nowadays, and it is no longer about the best players, but rather who is most willing to spend their money on this game instead actual skill. But the fact that you have no self distance is why you are a very unlikeable character and probably why every conversation here on the externals turn into this when you show up.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Isnt your recruitment process just recruit anyone who spends PP? i mean it seems to be working so well lol

jaguarr

Reaction score
Isnt your recruitment process just recruit anyone who spends PP? i mean it seems to be working so well lol
I can list a lot of players from your tribe who spent a lot of pp on start up .You ,kieran and erazer spent the same pp as our top players.

BigHugh

Reaction score
I mean I don't doubt for a second The Big D does not spend a shit ton of PP... But the difference between him an you, is that he is not coming up with excuses for himself, and trying to hide the fact that he does spend the PP.

Killing Time

Reaction score
I dont know why hes so obsessed with me lol is he even in the game? if he is I havent noticed...

I tell you what... when someone does get the better of me I will applaud them...

Right now everyone talking a good game but nobody doing anything to stop me? I mean a couple players trying to out pp me... but thats just not a good strat...

wheres ur post on Big D? Or Erazer both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outspent me... wheres their forum post?

what on earth was this?! Why did you post this drivel in reply to the post above? Eriswell or Seal Clubber with Training needs as he really is merely posted the following:

@Killing Time

Come on girl, you're slacking here ;)

Now Learning to Count Lion you have been accused of having a monstrous ego and of spending heaps of PP (a charge you sort of held your paws up to after feeble efforts to tell everyone you were in net credit for the world :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

So let's revisit these charges as clearly you see a post on the Some of the Top players thread and came to the conclusion that this must only be about you! Personally I was done with this thread as what more can be said bar PP spending making up the bulk of the performance of all of the top 10 with very few actually farming (we'll get onto your farming claims in a bit don't fret!)

So a post about an update. Read it Learning to Count Lion as it says two things. 1: where is the update. 2: My lack of a penis.

However, your ego clearly read something different and that little needy part of you thought Oh others have spent PP why nothing about them? which to be fair is a valid point so why don't you post an update of your take on the top 10 PP spenders?

So your ego starts off with HE and obsession about you?! Where did you get this from? I merely tell it as I see it. If you spend a few Bank of England's worth of PP I say it. Spend the same AND farm and I say that too! But when you deny the former and don't do the latter (that's spending PP and farming as I know you are the poster boy of stupidity so best to point these things out as you are easily confused...) then you know what I say it!

Obsessed god no. You on the other hand clearly need to work through the bruising to your ego and accept that you do spend heaps of PP. That others do doesn't make your spending any less....

Finally the fibs because Learning to Count Lion you just can't help yourself can you?

I dont know why hes so obsessed with me lol is he even in the game? if he is I havent noticed...

But you looked up Jaguar within seconds of him posting on here (didn't you say it was sad for others to lurk on these forums being obsessed...) If you didn't look up Killing Time then why mention it?! Gasp because that is a bit of a giveaway but you know I will try and get over the fact you haven't looked at my acc. Sobs.

Finally, the farming claim. Why do you do this Learning to Count Lion? I mean really why! So I will answer your next fib just by quoting your own words....

Chortle Chortle! 1st on farming so let us look back in time a bit (waves wand) and see what Learning to Count Lion said about his lack of farming prowess.

Since the start ive been near the top on both hauls and gathering, despite being a solo player. Now i have more villages and troops, obviously this shoots up, so can understand i will be top on this.

Near the top is not 1st. I nearly climbed Everest is not the same as actually getting to the top. I mean I nearly climbed Everest but forgot to make the call to the travel agent to book my flight out there.....!

Anyhow that was June the 3rd and let us look at the magic of In A Day and see how Learning to Count Lion stacks up with farming...

RankNameTribeScoreDate
56 Lionheart123
58400_thumb
~BB~

Audience you may or may not gasp as this is revealed...

226k with how many villas by then. Oh wait lets see on TWstats...12 villas. Is this the form of a top farmer I ask you?!

Learning to Count Lion let it go. This ego of yours. This thread was done but you have to go and say utter tripe to make out that you are really a top player. You just bought your way there. I don't doubt your ability to click things in this game as you are a known speed player and probably rank in the top 30 or so that have played TW speed but stop the fibs.

You haven't farmed. Let it go. Yes others have spent as much or more than you (Big D) but everyone can see this. This thread was at start up.

Please I know you are the poster boy of stupidity but try not to be the pin up TW tossers too. Just play the game.....

BigHugh

Reaction score
Yeah I fuckin love your posts KillingTime so would love to see these continue, as I said before one idea is for you to base it off of your own feelings, ie the top10 most skillful players or the top10 you believe will be there come end game / finish