What NB time is better?

• 23:00 - 07:00

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 24:00 - 08:00

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Damacsta

Reaction score
We keep getting 23:00 - 07:00 NB timing.

Curious if people prefer it, and want it to continue being the norm.
Or like me and most of the tribe I'm in, it sucks, and would like to see the norm be 24:00-08:00

Also with lockdown 2.0 happening, more people working from home, or not able to work. I thought a later NB end (08:00) would be preferable...

W1RED

Reaction score
Yeah 23:00 - 07:00 sucks, im not getting to sleep any earlier and having to wake up before 7 is really a pain, especially on the weekend! I wouldnt mind even a 01:00 - 09:00 worlds.

jaguarr

Reaction score
@dabookman since when 6 players represent the whole UK server? w49,w50,w51 was 00-08:00 , 3 worlds in the row with the same nightbonus timings, if they had problems with 23-07 why didn't they play w49,w50 or w51.

Damacsta

Reaction score
@dabookman since when 6 players represent the whole UK server? w49,w50,w51 was 00-08:00 , 3 worlds in the row with the same nightbonus timings, if they had problems with 23-07 why didn't they play w49,w50 or w51.

Everyone has a preference.
Who says the people with a preference 00:00-08:00 didn't play those worlds?
Given how long those worlds were ago, and given W52 and W53 are using 23:00-07:00, I don't think it's unreasonable for the next one to be 00:00-08:00?

No identity

Reaction score
I mean the common person with a job, wouldn’t be up till 01:00 and the only people that timing would benefit is the people living off there mum at home. 00:00 or 23:00 is realistic but 01:00 isn’t.

Last edited:

W1RED

Reaction score
I mean the common person with a job, wouldn’t be up till 01:00 and the only people that timing would benefit is the people living off there mum at home. 00:00 or 23:00 is realistic but 01:00 isn’t.

Was just a suggestion, no need to call anyone that stays up til 1 a jobless layabout. People with a job requiring them to be up by 7 will probably be up getting ready and going to work rather than on TW. 23 - 07 seems to suit players from mainland Europe more than the UK anyway...

Deleted User - 896972

Hate to say it but I have a full time job as an Area Manager but I don't usually go to bed until 12/1am and up around 5am so not everyone is "living off their mum"

Sleep is for the weak

Deleted User - 904834

00:00-08:00 seems to generally suit UK players more and 23:00-7:00 Eur players. The server needs both for its playerbase so having a mixture of these times seems reasonable.

No identity

Reaction score
Was just a suggestion, no need to call anyone that stays up til 1 a jobless layabout. People with a job requiring them to be up by 7 will probably be up getting ready and going to work rather than on TW. 23 - 07 seems to suit players from mainland Europe more than the UK anyway...
You seem to assume I’m calling everyone a layabout who may stay up till that time, a small majority will regardless, but on a larger scale it will benefit those type of players.

W1RED

Reaction score
You seem to assume I’m calling everyone a layabout who may stay up till that time, a small majority will regardless, but on a larger scale it will benefit those type of players.
You literally said : " and the only people that timing would benefit is the people living off there mum at home"

No assuming done here, you were quite definite.

No identity

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, don’t be so naive, I addressed what you said and I stand by what I say. It’s an awful idea, again the MAJORITY of people it would benefit is people living off their mum at home! Is that better for you? Also if you had read the post I said the common person, but I’m guessing you struggled to read that part?

No identity

Reaction score
3B9B565A-072D-4F40-BE7B-43093AB06275.jpegHere you go.
B2B9F8E9-F0AE-4C42-A51D-84368B0290E9.jpeg
The night bonus timings we have are clearly fine and in line with the sleep/wake up times here.

sleeping late:
8E43C495-9614-485B-94FC-418DC1617F03.jpeg
Again, I stand by my comment this will only benefit people living off their mum. The common person would be well on asleep ready for work the next day.

Common working day:
ED88C30E-619B-48B9-9A11-1EECB276B80D.jpeg

Last edited:

W1RED

Reaction score
Maybe you should relax, it was already shot down by dabookman. You are very passionate about needing your sleep and people who live off thier mum, I'm starting to think this isn't about NB timings at all :eek:

No identity

Reaction score
Maybe you should relax, it was already shot down by dabookman. You are very passionate about needing your sleep and people who live off thier mum, I'm starting to think this isn't about NB timings at all :eek:
Looool this comment shows your lack of intelligence, you’re now turning it into a personal comment aimed towards me aha. Brilliant, I work 5 days a week, I sleep and wake up at a decent time each day. This is regardless of whether I’m working or not and I proved my point above. Unless you have anything to back your comment up I would pipe down and crawl back into the hole you came from.

Also I would focus your time more in game and let’s be fair it’s only a matter of time till OLD finish you off ;)

W1RED

Reaction score
Looool this comment shows your lack of intelligence, you’re now turning it into a personal comment aimed towards me aha. Brilliant, I work 5 days a week, I sleep and wake up at a decent time each day. This is regardless of whether I’m working or not and I proved my point above. Unless you have anything to back your comment up I would pipe down and crawl back into the hole you came from.

Also I would focus your time more in game and let’s be fair it’s only a matter of time till OLD finish you off ;)

I bow before your intelligence, common 5 day a week job, and superior sleep pattern.

Speaking of personal, you've made a few jabs at me already and you really seem to have it out for the suggestion I made, it was an offhand comment of something I thought would be interesting, which was shot down by dabookman. For some reason you seem to have made the suggestion that anyone up to that time is a jobless loser living off their mum. This seems like a anecdote that is quite personal to you, it ignores shift workers, pretty much all the frontline staff atm and a huge amount of people who are working from home in the current circumstances. Above you googled some data to suit your agenda and pasted it in without a source.

You resorted to insulting my intelligence and saying I live in a hole? I merely suggested that you are very riled up about an offhand suggestion of NB timing which I find strange.