8000th Speed Round

sam.uelb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to post a round suggestion but realised the max duration of suggested rounds is 8 hours. The round I am *seriously* interested in playing (again lol) is the 8000th speed round, which I think lasted for 6 days? The build start levels, packet system, farm levels etc were all absolutely brilliant. As rounds like these can't be requested, could I just ask if another round like this one is in the works? Work won't mind me booking another week off work...

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to post a round suggestion but realised the max duration of suggested rounds is 8 hours. The round I am *seriously* interested in playing (again lol) is the 8000th speed round, which I think lasted for 6 days? The build start levels, packet system, farm levels etc were all absolutely brilliant. As rounds like these can't be requested, could I just ask if another round like this one is in the works? Work won't mind me booking another week off work...
For me it isn't really a problem to remake this round :)

focushor

Reaction score
Hello! Can we please rather have it over a weekend so we don't need to take time off work?
Can we perhaps make next friday-sunday happen? Start of world: friday 18:00, end sunday 23:00

That would mean the world to me and I have some friends who are interested as well

sam.uelb

Reaction score
Hello! Can we please rather have it over a weekend so we don't need to take time off work?
Can we perhaps make next friday-sunday happen? Start of world: friday 18:00, end sunday 23:00

That would mean the world to me and I have some friends who are interested as well

Hmm, although I understand the need for not taking time off work - most of us in the last round still worked during it, made possible thanks to the sleep mode. It also lasted for one week, not one weekend... I think that's what made it even crazier in all honesty. Plus, if you can't activate sleep mode whilst you're working then you can always go on the TW mobile app instead! ;)

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
That’s amazing! There’s a big group of us definitely interested in it. Would love to get back into it :)
I've replanned the round with some slight modifications (less villages spawn, lesser victory requirement and slightly slower speed to lenghten to 6 days as it was a 4 day round originally) starting this monday.

I'll see if I can make a weekend round somewhere in the future. Help remind me of this :)

sam.uelb

Reaction score
I've replanned the round with some slight modifications (less villages spawn, lesser victory requirement and slightly slower speed to lenghten to 6 days as it was a 4 day round originally) starting this monday.

Amazing - thank you! I'm seriously looking forward to this one.