Funny In Game Mails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look I don't mind getting restart mails, but there are two points:

1. Make sure it's a worthy restart mail and not a n00bish one that you pull off the forums.

2. Have at least more troops than I do... or even more points for goodness sake lol

THIS is how a funny in game mail should go:

Quote:
dan49 today at 14:14
hey why did you attack me i will give you resources if you do not attack me ever again and i will not attack you but i cant give the resouses to you now because you won them in the attack

Courtnilyn264 today at 16:47
if you give me cookies I will stop

dan49 today at 17:57
WHAT COOKIES I WILL GIVE YOU 300 OF EVERY RESOUSES

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:04
ok here's the deal... I will let you in on a secret of tribal wars.... if you click the right spot on your wall JUST before my troops hit, it send my troops back immediately. Just do that and you will be fine

dan49 today at 18:07
HEY THANKS A LOT I WILL SEND YOU SOME RESOURCES

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:07
no need I will just keep attacking you until you find the right button on your wall

dan49 today at 18:08
ok but you kill all of my people and i have no more

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:12
thats ok just click ur wall and you will be fine

dan49 today at 18:13
but where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:14
its a special spot just on the right side

dan49 today at 18:15
do you have to have a sertaint level wall mine is 6

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:15
as long as it is at level one... just find the right spot

dan49 today at 18:17
i clicked everywhere do the attackers have to be at my village for this to happend

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:18
you have to click it RIGHT before they hit... like seconds before

dan49 today at 18:21
oh ok thanks but if i wait that long i will not know the right spot and you will kill all my peeps

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:21
well keep trying... it will happen... how many times have you clicked?

dan49 today at 18:23
like a lot all over the place just tell me the right spot is it next to the stable or anywhere else

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:24
near the right side... dont click it too much or it will demolish your wall!!!!

dan49 today at 18:25
is i next to a building and witch one is it

Courtnilyn264 today at 18:26
next to the barrack by the gate

dan49 today at 18:28
ok thanks but did you just get a weired mail i just got one from aren55 you should attack him he is retarded

Quote:

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:32
wow did she write you back

Courtnilyn264 on 19.06. at 18:33
lol you both are noobs... I am going to ahve fun making you BOTH my farms... check the main forums I have made you FAMOUS

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:39
hey i did not do anything he wrote meand said something stupid and he said he wrote you to

Courtnilyn264 on 19.06. at 18:40
lmao... just go to "settings" and click start over... thats ur best option

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:41
what will happen

Courtnilyn264 on 19.06. at 18:42
it will restart my troops

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:44
you lie it will start me over wont it

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:46
hey is he still sending you stuff you should attack him please dont kill me and are u lieing about the botton on the wall

dan49 on 19.06. at 18:50
hey if you found the spot will it kill your troops because i killed your people

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Look I don't mind getting restart mails, but there are two points:

1. Make sure it's a worthy restart mail and not a n00bish one that you pull off the forums.

2. Have at least more troops than I do... or even more points for goodness sake lol

THIS is how a funny in game mail should go:

No. You seem to misunderstand a key point. The troops I have no, and the points I have now should not be your concern. What I will have shortly is. My track record is that when I play actively I do well, very well in fact. Not well, like you, who brags about being in a rank 6 tribe on another world, well like when people have a Dream Team thread and name the 5 best players on the world in their opinion my name is usually dropped.

DeletedUser

from WWDDD in W23?? seriously? And ranking at this point means nothing to me... it's been 2 days We shall see.... I look forward to the BP being lifted

Nauzhror

Reaction score
from WWDDD in W23?? seriously? And ranking at this point means nothing to me... it's been 2 days We shall see.... I look forward to the BP being lifted

I don't see me commenting on WWDDD? W23 was my second world, I played it over a year ago, I don't see what the tribe I was in there has anything to do with my talent and your lack thereof.

If you want to comment on the tribes I've been in I'd suggest trying to discredit W26 Pills/RT, W36 ACTIVE, or W32 Hate. as those are what I'd consider the three beet tribes I've been in (besides Cats which was head and shoulders above most of the others talent-wise but was in a speed round).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey you were the one who brought it up in the mail.... All I am saying is, you were in that tribe and you bragged about it being #1 in the beginning... try being there now. Like I said we shall see once things get lifted... that is if you ever decide to build troops

DeletedUser2163

I don't see me commenting on WWDDD? W23 was my second world, I played it over a year ago, I don't see what the tribe I was in there has anything to do with my talent and your lack thereof.

If you want to comment on the tribes I've been in I'd suggest trying to discredit W26 Pills/RT, W36 ACTIVE, or W32 Hate. as those are what I'd consider the three beet tribes I've been in (besides Cats which was head and shoulders above most of the others talent-wise but was in a speed round).

As much as I know it is a snowballs chance in hell I would love to see this Courtney person actually beat Nauz, it just is not going to happen. lol

But Courtney don't even try to say anything about any of those tribes. Trust me, no other tribes even come close to any of those. I am proud to say that I have been in all but but Hate. :icon_biggrin: (Well you just edited it to Pills and I wasn't in there either. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Regardless of past tribes... this is a new world on a new server.... We are on even laying field right now... actually... I have the high ground atm

DeletedUser2163

Regardless of past tribes... this is a new world on a new server.... We are on even laying field right now... actually... I have the high ground atm

You have a point but all those tribes had one thing in common. You had to know what you are doing to get in there. For example, Nauz mentioned Cats. That tribe had the most amazing line up I had ever seen. I still am amazed I got to be in there. :p Anyway the point is no random could have just jumped in there if they wanted to. It was full of players that have proved their self on multiple occasions. (well and me. :lol:) Honestly if everyone would have stuck around until the end of the month for the tribe we would have been miles and miles above any other competition. (If there was any left by then.)

The point is, just please restart now. Save your self some face. Hell make a new account and starting on that would help also.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sir.Robin. today at 02:48
You seem to be in a very dangerous area. Specifically you are in my 21x21, a most undesirable location. I'd like to suggest that for your own good you go here, enter your password and click okay. This will place you in a new village far away from me. Far away from me is definitely a good thing for you. I am a very skilled player from .net and have been rank 1 on five worlds there. Just to save you the time in responding stupidly. I do not care what tribe you are in, I do not care who your friends are, I do not care if you think you can beat me and i do not want to be your Personal Ally. I am better than you, your friends, or your tribe and am not here to make friends.

Deathwaits today at 17:33
Fair enough.

This how smart people respond to that mail. Deathwaits restarted, and to be frank I respect someone for knowing when they're beat.

Also I'm not sure you're on the higher ground anymore.

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/34f48294d62022257ae22df2ea623ff8

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ooooo you have a wopping 42 spears....

And it's not smart that's called stupidity. And you will have LC by tomorrow will you?? Hmmmmm I would love to see that when u are already so far behind

No, I have 50 spears, and yes, I will have lc by tomorrow. I'm not at all behind either ;) You realize I joined the world 16 hours ago and that 7 of those hours I spent sleeping, without setting a sitter, right?

DeletedUser

My track record is that when I play actively I do well, very well in fact. Not well, like you, who brags about being in a rank 6 tribe on another world, well like when people have a Dream Team thread and name the 5 best players on the world in their opinion my name is usually dropped.

Hmm let's see who said you were one of the top 5 players in .co.uk

.co.uk's best

Purple Predator
Nauzhror (Yes, me. :icon_redface:)
Muldie325
duffbdat
Miggy

And umm...that might be it.... (There's others that do well on occasion but few others that are top 20 repeatedly.)

Oh right, it was you. Have a medal

DeletedUser2163

ooooo you have a wopping 42 spears....

And it's not smart that's called stupidity. And you will have LC by tomorrow will you?? Hmmmmm I would love to see that when u are already so far behind

So let's see your massive troop count please. :)

@Lonzy- Lulz at your fail attempt to bring Nauzy down. Many many people know how good Nauz is. It is no a hidden fact. He has been mentioned more times than just where he named himself.

In short you failed kind sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just found it funny how he says he's in everyone's dream team (and he may well be, I couldn't care less) when the first time he made a top 5 was his own. Noone else find that remotely funny?

DeletedUser

I just found it funny how he says he's in everyone's dream team (and he may well be, I couldn't care less) when the first time he made a top 5 was his own. Noone else find that remotely funny?

He was the only one to make a top 5, so it's not really that funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.