Scout help

DeletedUser

Hi
I thought I had met all the requirements to have a scout. Can anyone tell me exactly what is required to perform this operation???

DeletedUser

Two-face, i always answer questions and just get: thanks, even though i deserve reputation. So now i ask for it lol

U should get rep points as well, since u answer alot of questions, yet u don't really

DeletedUser

neither am i normally, but i do like to get some credit, when i work hard to answer questions for beginners

DeletedUser

Karma comes to us all, sooner or later
21.jpg

三洞神符纪

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+reps don't work if the person doing it has no reputation though :|

Isn't that so?

DeletedUser

+reps don't work if the person doing it has no reputation though :|

Isn't that so?

That is true, you have to have rep to be able to give it. So if you have got some +rep points, spread them around!

DeletedUser

+rep to adam for his patience with that bloke and his wall in the questions thread...

DeletedUser3001

how do i get enemy defence and army stats with scouts?
please.
Bob

DeletedUser

If your scouts survive in the attack you will get to know how many troops there are in the village, if you got the paladin weapon and the paladin is with the scouts you'll also see troops outside of village.

DeletedUser

The defender must have double the amount of scouts you send in their village for all of them to be killed.
If the person doesn't have any scouts, most will live, but some might be killed form the wall. So keep that in mind as well.

I Am Godly, please don't ask for rep points. You'll get it eventually. And it's not like you need them, it's just another way of saying "Thanks." So in a way, you are getting rep points.

DeletedUser

Then we got that straight. Just remember that he doesn't necessarily have double amount of your scouts if they die, he can have less than that due to the wall.

DeletedUser

I've always thought scouts aren't affected by the wall at all and in my experience they are not affected by night bonus, morale, luck or religion either.

DeletedUser

I just checked on the simulator and it doesn't. Did you read it anywhere or just find out yourself?