Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser3698

PLAGUE is doing alright. They got G-Nerd to merge with them just so they could get a boost in numbers and points. But I don't mind this tribe.

It wasnt for a boost in numbers and points, G-Nerds had a few expercienced players and now after the merge we are growing very strong.

DeletedUser

Fair Enough on the merge then if its not all about points and numbers.....

Back to Orginal post, Smack and Shots Doing well... *jealous* lol

DeletedUser

Virtus should do well.

Jaigosian learned a lot on W39 .net and earned a lot of respect. I'm sure he'll carry it over here.

Edit: Juke Airlines is a great player and knows the game well....which I'm sure will help! :)

Thanks mate.
When did you come over? :icon_wink:

If you feel like it, try to restart on the north-east rim im sure you'll be close to us :)

On topic...

Smack! have just had an outstanding player just join them.
One of the best by all accounts.

He'll compliment them nicely.

I know they're not an up and coming tribe per-Se, but at this stage i suppose we're all still up and coming.

DeletedUser

i Think i speak for many Dukes here when id like to say.... tits...

but on the upside a challenge =P

DeletedUser

Another tribe is OLDI.
Looks like another German pre-made...

Excellent ODA for their size, just a bit better then my tribe's ODA.
(Ranked 117th so far and 45th ODA in the world ftw! :icon_cool:)

Small, mobile and must be easy to organise, seeing as they have 13 members.

Might become a problem for some tribes near them later on, due to how aggressive they are.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
On topic...

Hmm, made me think for a moment that either Purple or Thargoran had joined Smack!, but checked, and nope, isn't so, so not so worried :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

PoR - Obviously a tribe to look out for, for the future. With the 2nd highest average points per player and broke into the top 20 with 24 members (mentioned by red). Some well known players in that tribe and well respected too.

Neon - Looking good where they are located with 19 members. Looks like a highly active bunch, and have racked up an average amount of OD. Would like to think this tribe has promise.

Strike - Another good looking tribe, want to see them become more agressive and improve that they belong in the higher ranks.

DeletedUser

Another up and coming tribe: CATCH!

Impressive looking members. (Points wise anyway.)
But poor ODA... Very poor....

So in theory, they should have the troops numbers to match their points.
Not like they've been clearing anyone...

Will we hear more from these?

DeletedUser

Another up and coming tribe: CATCH!

Impressive looking members. (Points wise anyway.)
But poor ODA... Very poor....

So in theory, they should have the troops numbers to match their points.
Not like they've been clearing anyone...

Will we hear more from these?

hmm, i think the low od because they have recently formed. They have about 37k ODA ,sure it is not great but it is avg when taking their size into account.

DeletedUser

in my oppinion most of the current tribes will dissapear and new ones will be made, since this world is still very young it will depend on where the strong players are concentrated to form the teams. once they are more ore less formed we have to wait untill some of them meet and have some wars to see who the better tribes are. leading a top tribe is not always easy. having many points does not mean you are a good leader

DeletedUser

in my oppinion most of the current tribes will dissapear and new ones will be made, since this world is still very young it will depend on where the strong players are concentrated to form the teams. once they are more ore less formed we have to wait untill some of them meet and have some wars to see who the better tribes are. leading a top tribe is not always easy. having many points does not mean you are a good leader

I agree.
Good leaders must be decisive, strong willed and wiling to take the lead.
But then again, 1 leader ain't always perfect, it takes the opinions of those around him to help make the right decisions for the tribe.

Although the best decisions ain't always the right decisions.
And to be a good leader, one must be a good listener also.

If that makes any sense, that's what i think anyway, lol.

On topic...

I predict SQSH! doing well also.
Good strong leadership and active.
Great ODA for their rank.

With a bit of luck, they will go far.

DeletedUser4298

In my opinion, Leaders tend to suffer in growth, that is if they work as hard as they should be doing internally, especially at this stage. They tend to have less time to sort out their own account, generally a good leader can end up being an average player, it's learning how to manage time correctly.
But it does depend on circumstances and at this stage, it is hard to tell who will stand and who will fall, but after all, isn't that part of the fun?

I believe Virtus is a good tribe, Leader seems to be down to earth with good values.
I also know a couple of their players and know from experience they are definitely one to watch...
But hell, how could I say anything bad after his last post ^.^

DeletedUser

I agree.
Good leaders must be decisive, strong willed and wiling to take the lead.
But then again, 1 leader ain't always perfect, it takes the opinions of those around him to help make the right decisions for the tribe.

Although the best decisions ain't always the right decisions.
And to be a good leader, one must be a good listener also.

If that makes any sense, that's what i think anyway, lol.

I agree totally. However, I do believe that if a leader is confident enough in their abilities then they should not delegate, by this I mean if they believe they are the best for leading in every aspect, then they should stick with it instead of handing that aspect to someone else. (Although, I would only advocate this in rare cases.)

DeletedUser4298

But then again, some would say it is the leaders job to delegate, to keep the tribe working as they see fit.

However, I prefer to keep most internal and external issues to the Duke/s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree totally. However, I do believe that if a leader is confident enough in their abilities then they should not delegate, by this I mean if they believe they are the best for leading in every aspect, then they should stick with it instead of handing that aspect to someone else. (Although, I would only advocate this in rare cases.)

That's right, but even if i don't always do what my members want, i always try to listen to them.

That way if they have a good idea, i can steal it.
If they have a bad idea, i can tell them a better way.
Keeps me on top and in control... :icon_wink:

On topic...

Sourcrout Junkies/Kraut are a another possible up and coming tribe.
Great ODA, pretty good ODD...

And amazingly or not their another German pre-made!
Cant get rid of those guys it seems! :icon_razz:

Its a German invasion!
Man the guns! :icon_biggrin: