Do you think this world will end up as dead as world 2?

DeletedUser

I think world 2 is dead!, do you think this world will follow the same fate?

DeletedUser

The world has been going 2 days, it's far too early to be sure of anything.

I'd like to think that things look good though. The settings alone will keep people playing longer than normal.

DeletedUser1495

this ones packed so your almost guarenteed to be near some one who will actually challenge you

exluding the best

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

this world has great settings, great players playing and is quite closely clustered, so yes it will become boring but it will take, far, far, far, far longer.

DeletedUser

I was like O.O when i looked around me.
so many villages in my 15x15

DeletedUser

I think world 2 is dead!, do you think this world will follow the same fate?
Nope, don`t think so, as others mentioned before, this world has settings which attracts quite experienced and skilled players, so this one will probably be the most popular UK world for a while. Can`t really think of reasons why it should die.

DeletedUser4697

yea, i think this world will take a long time to become boring...

plus when i saw my 15x15, i was like crikey as there is currently around 80 player vills in my 15x15 ( if i counted correctly) :)

DeletedUser3698

yea, i think this world will take a long time to become boring...

plus when i saw my 15x15, i was like crikey as there is currently around 80 player vills in my 15x15 ( if i counted correctly) :)

yeah ny 15x15 is around the same:)

DeletedUser

Ehhhmmm, why did someone make a topic about this so early? o.o

No, this wont be any failword, its to many small tribes and good settings for that o.o

And i dont think w2 is a failworld btw -.-

DeletedUser

I think this world have a very dense set up for a purpose. These settings are picked for an agressive world, where players willl go all out... so its best to cramp every one together so they can war each other easier without travel silly 2-3 continents to get to a targeted tribe. even though we think it slow filling but its actually doing alright, only 8k players joined but those players are alot more quality than i have ever seen in other worlds. Is there any servers that have the list including: Simz, Wizzy, tharg, nauz, predator, sasuke, pervis, tom, sir vic ... the list go on all those are good players some even legend to some TW players.

I wont care about why the wolrd not at around 32k players what i care about is that i will have good fun playing with and against those players and i wont have to go along way to meet them :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

PS: my ego (evil) speaking... I love the challange so bring it on legends :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think this world have a very dense set up for a purpose. These settings are picked for an agressive world, where players willl go all out... so its best to cramp every one together so they can war each other easier without travel silly 2-3 continents to get to a targeted tribe. even though we think it slow filling but its actually doing alright, only 8k players joined but those players are alot more quality than i have ever seen in other worlds. Is there any servers that have the list including: Simz, Wizzy, tharg, nauz, predator, sasuke, pervis, tom, sir vic ... the list go on all those are good players some even legend to some TW players.

I wont care about why the wolrd not at around 32k players what i care about is that i will have good fun playing with and against those players and i wont have to go along way to meet them :icon_cool:

hoang nghiem

PS: my ego (evil) speaking... I love the challange so bring it on legends :icon_twisted:

since when is sir vic amazing :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser4587

Cant wait till the people around me lose there BP :icon_cool:
My 7x7 is basically full....
And no one restarted:icon_neutral:
I think this is going to be a fun world :lol:

So many smileys :icon_confused::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i like the small community, because you see familiar faces more often in the UK servers, and you know that most people will be sleeping at night time, and also the night bonus is good, when you have a life and you need to get to sleep.

back in the days, i had insomnia because of this game, i still do, but when i go to sleep, i don't get scared of being nobled or attacked when im snoozing.

or maybe its cause i wake up every 2 hours to farm then go back to sleep >.<!

Some people can be your worst enemy on one world, but be your best friend on another!

DeletedUser1508

i like the small community, because you see familiar faces more often in the UK servers, and you know that most people will be sleeping at night time, and also the night bonus is good, when you have a life and you need to get to sleep.

back in the days, i had insomnia because of this game, i still do, but when i go to sleep, i don't get scared of being nobled or attacked when im snoozing.

or maybe its cause i wake up every 2 hours to farm then go back to sleep >.<!

Some people can be your worst enemy on one world, but be your best friend on another!

I like night bonus too, but for a totally opposite reason - I am exact opposite to server time. Sure I can't clear anyone... but the farming is pretty darn good most of the time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've got a lil village next to me who lost their BP :) *Farm Farm Farm*

This world would probably keep the attention span of most of the players purely because of the settings. Also, .co.uk is gaining more players each day so I'd say it'd definetly be more active... just a question of for how long.

... Also depends on how many players are playing seriously, those who don't will be eaten up very quickly.

DeletedUser

I don't believe UK2 is dead...

Its still so young, no real wars have happened yet and a few milestones are still to be reached.

But it is alot quieter then it was a week ago.

Damn you UK3!
Give us back our players! :icon_wink: