Large Account Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am now bored with my account and wonder if any large tribes have a big account I could use, possibly one in which I could be a duke. I would give it, say, a week, before your tribe would be a mess. After that maybe a family tribe could take me on board and a few more days that would look a mess too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....Why do you think that someone would give their account that they have spent a lot of time on to someone who is a total stranger? 0.o

DeletedUser

ask few people in Flux , im sure lots of them will be quitting soon ^_^ if u were lucky enough u can even take over a rank 69 account leading a rank 10 tribe :D

DeletedUser

....Why do you think that someone would give their account that they have spent a lot of time on to someone who is a total stranger? 0.o

It just seems that there's a lot of that going on (reels in)

DeletedUser

ask few people in Flux , im sure lots of them will be quitting soon ^_^ if u were lucky enough u can even take over a rank 69 account leading a rank 10 tribe :D

Come on - i'm rank 61 thanks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I said a big account.............you're not even top 188!!

And the password didn't work!!

ahahah for you this is not a big account??!! :lol: yes it's only top180, but if it's really to little yet 1.2M for you, try to up your own account to 1.2M and after comeback ask a bigger than 1.2M :icon_wink:

this guys is st**id lol

ps: no really nobody will give you an better account in top120, or you have really some luck and one guys want left tw today :lol:

DeletedUser

ahahah for you this is not a big account??!! :lol: yes it's only top180, but if it's really to little yet 1.2M for you, try to up your own account to 1.2M and after comeback ask a bigger than 1.2M :icon_wink:

this guys is st**id lol

ps: no really nobody will give you an better account in top120, or you have really some luck and one guys want left tw today :lol:

Hmm, this seems to want to go on forever..........................(reels in).

And by the way, please don't call me st**id, you'll be kicking yourself soon enough!!

DeletedUser

Some people are daft, he is joking with this thread, trying to mock BlueHungers former situation.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone on this game cruel to each other?
Onion's the only nice one ; )

DeletedUser4394

Sure as long as you promise to publish snippets from our forum, private mails and Skype convo's on the public forums and trash the tribe in 2-3 days max.

DeletedUser

this guys is st**id lol

I've underlined the irony.

DeletedUser

The OP is so much fail and has probably never even talked to Rob lmao.

DeletedUser

[clt]lets get this closed now before its spammed to bermuda[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.