Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Erm, I think it is great to have several topics running about the same thing at once. That way people can cross reference and flame others when they get it wrong. :)

DeletedUser

Same topics? I don't see this anywhere else.

Generally, w1n going round getting a word in everywhere of how they want us to start a war against them. It is immensely lolage.

The coalition
W1N vs TR family
W1n declare or die
F.P.B declares on W1N.

It all in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are the worlds number 1 and involved in all those threads...so yeah.

DeletedUser

Maybe you just haven't been paying attention.

Maybe... But your just picking bones because i was unkind to LRAG in my post. :icon_cry:

And as for bigger tribes... I do believe when we declared on EXP/EXT, they were bigger (If not about equal size), but i am not 100% sure about that.

DeletedUser

I said that about before my ninja edit... It's a pity CHE!!! had to scare EXP away. And before you start, yes T4H did noble and do work... (Little compared to CHE!!!).

DeletedUser4394

Maybe you just haven't been paying attention. But really, does T4H often war larger tribes?

T4H is made of several tribes, the T4H-W tribe under it's previous guise of -WHo- declared on w00t! rank 3 at the time, they were joined by KONG and Lo0ney who later became T4H. Though they have kept out of the lime light the tribes (either under the T4H banner or before uniting) have fought many tribes ranked higher than themselves and come out victorious.

DeletedUser

True mate but our record isnt in question :p
anyway back to topic!!!
there is a new trend set up to do your TR bashing...

1 W1N 10/10 dominating the world for a long time now, most likely will continue doing so
2 TR 8/10 just absorbing all the abuse received in the forums recently, silent but deadly???
3 T4H my tribe, no comment
4 F.P.B 7/10 first tribe to break away from EXP, declared on W1N (but little or no border?) At war with FW, will see more action here
5 FIRE 3/10 vikki's tribe, shes lead the great EXP tribe into the ground and is doing the same here... honestly why do people follow here?
6 *FW* 8/10 there recruitment policy in K75 effectively cut our tribe off from the frontline, but after meeting these players there a good addition to the team, and with there help we should be pounding the frontlines again soon
7 ORC 7/10 napped with w1n a while ago after successfully holding there own, but got lucky when w1n decided not to finish them, perhaps part of the nap was an aggreement to jointly hit TR???
8 TR. See TR
9 T4H-W See T4H
10 Flux outstanding video timmy great declaration, good luck with that
11 KA ak and ak are increasing in size but dont know much
12 LRAG hugging w1ns northern boarders
13 IWL Kept EXP at bay for ages, alot of respect, however beginning to rethink my position with them.... they havent been able or want to EXPand there territories?
14 KnK See TR
15 AK See KA
16 FREE dont know
17 =T4H= See T4H
18 Riffs See FW
19 -T4H- See T4H
20 UDog 10/10 good group of players, with the strong allies and prime position, they can only go up

DeletedUser

Alas, These are MY OPINIONS... If they are somehow "derogatory", it is because i have seen nothing to give me a high opinion of them...:icon_rolleyes:

Fair enough - though I thought taking a million points off DOA in a month was a decent performance, considering that when the conflict started they were three times our size and they immediately ran up a big lead in the stats. But there we go, it's not for me to dictate your opinion.

But you're right that we've done nothing much yet against Flux and their hangers-on - who between them are three times our size and have run up a big lead in the stats... Hmmm, interesting clue to how we set about wars, there?

What is my point? Just that it's not who runs up the early lead that counts - it's who ends up with the vills and the ground at the end. We are rather expecting we will have won a rather different opinion by then. And that's not all we are expecting to have won...

DeletedUser

Fair enough - though I thought taking a million points off DOA in a month was a decent performance, considering that when the conflict started they were three times our size and they immediately ran up a big lead in the stats. But there we go, it's not for me to dictate your opinion.

Yeah... TBQH, Wrong side of the world, and i wasn't exactly a frequent visitor to these forums back then so quite understandable that i don't know the whole story... But if thats as simple as that (No Back-story etc...), congrats for something done months ago... (No Sarcasm...)

But you're right that we've done nothing much yet against Flux and their hangers-on - who between them are three times our size and have run up a big lead in the stats... Hmmm, interesting clue to how we set about wars, there?

A rather invalid analogy right there... Your basically saying Flux are the same as DOA, but by all accounts, Flux are better... And to employ a risky tactic such as the one you hint at, against a tribe brimming with talent and activity, is rather reckless imho...

What is my point? Just that it's not who runs up the early lead that counts - it's who ends up with the vills and the ground at the end. We are rather expecting we will have won a rather different opinion by then. And that's not all we are expecting to have won...

Indeed, it is the end result is what matters most. But taking a slap early on gives them the head start, hence my statement earlier of it seeming to be a "risky tactic"...

DeletedUser

I was led to believe that LRAG would anniliate Flux, with the mouth of a member or two of yours, but what exactly do you mean by
who between them are three times our size
?

We're currently warring LRAG, as well was the mighty W1N, and still winning against LRAG, even when 99% of our attention is aiming at when W1N get through ArerixGER, W1N and LRAG together are more than 8 times the size of Flux, you don't see us making up pity excuses, do you?

DeletedUser

We're currently warring LRAG, as well was the mighty W1N, and still winning against LRAG, even when 99% of our attention is aiming at when W1N get through ArerixGER, W1N and LRAG together are more than 8 times the size of Flux, you don't see us making up pity excuses, do you?

Lol! Pity excuses? No, mate. Not even in your dreams. On the contrary, I was just pointing out that this is exactly the size ratio from which we are in the habit of winning. I note you conveniently eliminate AK and KA from your calculation, by the way. Closed down the joint forum, then?

MaelStormer, in contrast, makes the entirely valid point that Flux are better than DOA were - at least by repute. Well, yes they are, I believe - but not the elements of Flux who are our immediate concern. Also, of course, we are a great deal better than we were then, too.

Oh, and as for the pronouncements of certain amongst my tribesmates - I'm sorry, but short of internalling...

DeletedUser

You have seen the stats right?

Firstly, I do not dream of LRAG, and I am fairly certain none of Flux are. Like I say, our attention is firmly focussed on W1N.

If you wish me to include KA and AK into the equation, allow me to oblige (post stats of Flux, KA and AK Vs LRAG and LRAGFO)

Pretty poor, considering LRAG declared. Although you say you like to conduct wars over a lengthy period, may I advise that LRAG begin to redouble their efforts, as this is quite embarrassing.

As a further point, I am sure W1N will be looking at the Flux Vs LRAG war with great interest (as their intense paranoia in forcing the entire world against them knows no bounds) and such a futile effort against us is likely to go unnoticed.

Prehaps it is time for LRAG to reconsider their allegiance, yes?

DeletedUser

You have seen the stats right?
-Yes, also notice our lead on AK/KA if you are going to be proud of that coalition.

Firstly, I do not dream of LRAG, and I am fairly certain none of Flux are. Like I say, our attention is firmly focussed on W1N.
-Sure? You are always very quick to say our names. Yes your attention really is on W1N :icon_wink: Is that why even before we declared war (which we did after around a week of attacks), you wasted nukes on us then stacked a few players, now to say your gunning for W1N.

If you wish me to include KA and AK into the equation, allow me to oblige (post stats of Flux, KA and AK Vs LRAG and LRAGFO)
-Do it if you want, as we've said, we fight, it wasn't that hidden that we expected you to take a lead, can you hold it?

Pretty poor, considering LRAG declared. Although you say you like to conduct wars over a lengthy period, may I advise that LRAG begin to redouble their efforts, as this is quite embarrassing.
-Yeah we do say we conduct lengthy wars. We did declare, but you might aswell had after we waited to see if you would ease off before we had no choice but to declare. You had nobles well inbound during the decloration.

As a further point, I am sure W1N will be looking at the Flux Vs LRAG war with great interest (as their intense paranoia in forcing the entire world against them knows no bounds) and such a futile effort against us is likely to go unnoticed.
-And what? It's quite normal to check war stats of other tribes.

Prehaps it is time for LRAG to reconsider their allegiance, yes?

-Allegiance? Our Diplomacy with W1N has been inplace for quite awhile and it's nothing special.

DeletedUser

Do it if you want, as we've said, we fight, it wasn't that hidden that we expected you to take a lead, can you hold it?
We are easily sustaining the lead, i've seen nothing fancy (with my own eyes, might i add) from LRAG and i'm yet to be honored the privilege of seeing you guys in action.

Sure? You are always very quick to say our names. Yes your attention really is on W1N Is that why even before we declared war (which we did after around a week of attacks), you wasted nukes on us then stacked a few players, now to say your gunning for W1N.
We are always quick to say LRAG + LRAGFO because yous always give us high expectations which just don't match up. As i said, i'm yet to see the full extent of what you can do.

Yeah we do say we conduct lengthy wars.

Thats not a title to be proud of, i would rather wars be over ASAP, whether than choosing to be long.

And what? It's quite normal to check war stats of other tribes

That line which you quoted from was a rhetorical statement toward W1N, not yous.

Yes, also notice our lead on AK/KA if you are going to be proud of that coalition.

1-2 conquers (i checked at 5:38 pm, today) is nothing really to be proud of to be honest.

DeletedUser

-Yes, also notice our lead on AK/KA if you are going to be proud of that coalition.

I belive your lead is three conquers... or 6,000 points

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 21
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149,656
Side 2: 142,847
Difference: 6,809

chart

I think this could be because we have a limited front line. Also, you have a limited amount of our interest.

Anyway, chuck us into the stat's and this is what you get.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KA AK Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 86
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 292,108
Side 2: 643,139
Difference: 351,031

chart

And more recently,

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KA AK Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 48
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 167,505
Side 2: 337,770
Difference: 170,265

chart

Stop pretending you are doing well atm. You're not. I think you're lost 60x to flux what you gained from us. However, I think you might be worth targeting some more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Easy just saying it. Three of you, verus LRAG & LRAGFO. The three of you who are larger. Yes Flux have W1N, but then they are deadicating all their attention to... 'lol

DeletedUser

Onion, mate, you are arguing the wrong point, to be honest. The stats reflect well on the opposition at the moment and no number of words from you on that subject will do more than give the impression that we care. We were outnumbered and outfought in K16 and the stats show the result. Fair enough, don't wriggle. Because when it's all done and dusted that won't matter.

The point I have already made - and make again here - is that irjoney is right (which had to happen some time, statistically) when he says he has not seen anything from us yet. There will be a little rash of LRAG takes over the next 24 to 48 hours - and even that will not be any kind of indication of what we can do. But it's coming, when we have dealt with some other matters. Then we shall see.

Mind you, Onion does have a good point about declaration. When we declared - for lack of alternative - you guys had been taking vills from us for some time. Irjoney maunders on about our declaration as though it implied we had been preparing and Flux and co. were taken all unawares... Not quite the reverse of the actual situation, but not far off.

DeletedUser

the easy one is you are nobleing the ones who kilroy set up to come over to lrag and lragfo, most of you deserted to flux and co when the going got a bit tough.

and are now attacking ex tribe members, so where does that leave you?

will they join another tribe when the going gets tough again?

i think they will. bt just my opinion

DeletedUser

1 W1N
2 TR
3 T4H
4 F.P.B
5 FIRE
6 *FW*
7 ORC
8 TR.
9 T4H-W
10 Flux