W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

No one can ever be right 100% of the time

If that is true, it means that your statement could be wrong and thus someone could be 100% right.

Epimenides would scream of joy as the saying goes.

DeletedUser2722

If that is true, it means that your statement could be wrong and thus someone could be 100% right.

Of course Dubby <333

Read what I said again...

I never said one could not be 100% right, I said "no one can ever be right 100%
of the time"... see the difference?

I appreciate English is not your first language, however, this should be more of
a reason for you to sit back and think before you post, rather than "jumping the
gun" as the saying goes! :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser4320

I never said one could not be 100% right, I said "no one can ever be right 100%
of the time"... see the difference?

If someone is 100% right, he will be 100% right 100% of the time. The former statement encompasses the latter as the saying goes.

If there are other aspects of the English language and its extensions into the sphere of logical deduction you are wondering about, please do not hesitate to ask and I'll help you get an adequate comprehension of the subject at hand.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle as the saying goes.

DeletedUser2722

If someone is 100% right, he will be 100% right 100% of the time. The former statement encompasses the latter as the saying goes.

If there are other aspects of the English language and its extensions into the sphere of logical deduction you are wondering about, please do not hesitate to ask and I'll help you get an adequate comprehension of the subject at hand.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle as the saying goes.

I'll rephrase, Dubby as you are clearly having a hard time...

Nobody can be right all the time, as no one is perfect, thus we will all make
mistakes... I'm simply challenging TR to prove I'm wrong! :icon_wink:

Now, I never agreed with you about anyone ever being 100% right, I was
agreeing with the fact I could be proven wrong (yes, even I'm not perfect).

I see how you are trying to be smart, however, it's just childish and irritating,
so "stop clutching at straws" as the saying goes! -.-

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dubby always has something to say, which is part of his 'thing' i find it funny when he goes one about something :3

+rep

DeletedUser4320

Nobody can be right all the time

Exactly, which means that your claim that nobody can be right all the time can be wrong. Which is where Epimenides comes into the picture as the saying goes.

I see how you are trying to be smart, however, it's just childish and irritating.

This was amusing. You tried to nitpick my employment of the English language only to be proven to have presented an erroneous case. And your answer is that I'm the one trying to be smart and that it is childish and irritating.

A classic example of trying to make it hot for others only to get burned burned yourself as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1189

I don't see what greek mythical folklore has to do with anything Dubby, unless your talking about the Epimenides paradox, in which case you have misunderstood what the relevance of that is, and by misquoting what abdo said, made yourself look more like a buffoon than an person of educated mind.

DeletedUser4320

Roch, the namedropping of Epimenides was indeed a reference to the Epimenides paradox. A cookie to you as the saying goes.

Abdo, as Epimenides, made a claim regarding a defined sample space and said sample space entities' ability regarding a specific action. And in both cases, the source of the claim is amongst the defined sample space making the claim ambiguous and thus creating the paradox.

As for the notion that I look like a buffoon rather than an educated mind, I can only say that those are not mutually exclusive conceptions for an observant reader. Historically buffoons were often the ones who spoke, when others were silent, to criticize the established cliques of internal self admiration and back clapping as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

What's the point of these forums anymore.

No-one is capable of independent thought.

It's just one big Pro-W1N vs. Anti-W1N orgy.

Why post?

DeletedUser4394

What's the point of these forums anymore.

No-one is capable of independent thought.

It's just one big Pro-W1N vs. Anti-W1N orgy.

Why post?

Then I suggest you don't bother reading or bother posting.

DeletedUser

I'll rephrase, Dubby as you are clearly having a hard time...

Nobody can be right all the time, as no one is perfect, thus we will all make
mistakes... I'm simply challenging TR to prove I'm wrong! :icon_wink:

Now, I never agreed with you about anyone ever being 100% right, I was
agreeing with the fact I could be proven wrong (yes, even I'm not perfect).

I see how you are trying to be smart, however, it's just childish and irritating,
so "stop clutching at straws" as the saying goes! -.-

--Abdo--

Burned! + rep to Dubby.

DeletedUser1189

Using silly sentances continues to make you look like a buffoon, im afraid. A mutually exlusive argument is one which cannot be true if the other is. And I hold to the fact that you look like a buffoon with your verbal diarrhea you are posting.

The word buffoon, if you check the etymology, originates from the old italian word buffone, meaning jester. So historically, your are incorrect.

As for the Epimenides paradox, rather than confuse the situation with your drivel, why not look at the actual paradox. The dude said, 'All Cretans are liars'. Him being a Cretan himself is where the paradox occurs because if that is so, then the statment would not be true. You need to break down the logic further of the sentance on the context in which it was said and interpreted to think of it as an actual paradox but meh, you get the idea.

I have to admit that if no one is 100% correct, then it leaves open the debate that as they are all incorrect in thinking that, there is the possibility they just dont realise that someone is 100% correct. Alas, I would have to side with Abdo though, and point out that you have just taken out of context something he has said to try and play a clever dance of trolling.

I maintain squire, you are a buffoon, perhaps, maybe with a little education :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

Using silly sentances continues to make you look like a buffoon, im afraid.

YESSIRE! That I can come across as a buffoon is not a notion I've argued against. Buffoon are not who buffaloes eat as the saying goes.

A mutually exlusive argument is one which cannot be true if the other is. And I hold to the fact that you look like a buffoon with your verbal diarrhea you are posting.

And I hold to the fact that coming across as a buffoon and as a person with an educated mind are not necessarily mutually exclusive conceptions for the observant reader.

The word buffoon, if you check the etymology, originates from the old italian word buffone, meaning jester. So historically, your are incorrect.

It is very fitting that the points of a jester's hat represents donkey ears. And the jester is thought to have played an important role as a person who could speak where others weren't allowed in a time where freedom of speech was otherwise limited. So how am I incorrect? My whole point was that despite looking like a buffoon/jester/trickster/prankster an observant reader can perceive an educated mind. There is criticism behind the mirror as the saying goes.

As for the Epimenides paradox, rather than confuse the situation with your drivel, why not look at the actual paradox. The dude said, 'All Cretans are liars'. Him being a Cretan himself is where the paradox occurs because if that is so, then the statment would not be true. You need to break down the logic further of the sentance on the context in which it was said and interpreted to think of it as an actual paradox but meh, you get the idea.

Yes, that was exactly my reference.

Abdo said 'No one is right all the time'. Which means that if true Abdo can't be correct all the time, which means that the statement could be false.

I have to admit that if no one is 100% correct, then it leaves open the debate that as they are all incorrect in thinking that, there is the possibility they just dont realise that someone is 100% correct.

To quote a wiser man than myself (Luke Bishop):

ZING!

I maintain squire, you are a buffoon, perhaps, maybe with a little education

I am what I am as the saying goes. But one does not chose an username containing 'TheMule' if one wish to come across as some Kafka reading follower of intellectualism as the saying goes.

DeletedUser2722

Burned! + rep to Dubby.

oooo Dubby has a little cheerleader!

Abdo said 'No one is right all the time'. Which means that if true Abdo can't be correct all the time, which means that the statement could be false.

You are clutching at straws, Dubby, whilst taking what I said out of context.

Wow, congratulations you have found something to turn into a joke... what next;
"your left leg is not right, Abdo"... it's just lame, childish and irritating!

All you ever seem to do is post off topic nonsense which has nothing to do with
anything going on in-game... you must be really bored after catting yourself out
of the game, no? :icon_razz:

Start talking sense and "stop acting the goat", as the saying goes! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

D!-U!-BB!-Y!

All the girls

Love that guy

M!-U!-L!-E!

He's not the Donkey

You will see

GOOOOOOOOOO! Dubby!

P.S.: Sorry for spamming, couldn't resist. Please, abdo have a little humour. Haha

DeletedUser

Gargh, I am so startlingly poor at keeping my word.

There is a big difference in us pointing out the poor history of TR and their
insults over an individuals RL... keep it game related pls!

. . . and yet there is little difference between TR members needlessly insulting you, and W1N members needlessly insulting me. Agreed?

And I thought I was arrogant! :icon_eek:

No one can ever be right 100% of the time, however, I will hold my hands up if
I am proven wrong about TR and say well done... but I'm rarely wrong! :icon_wink:

If I am deemed arrogant, then it matters little to me. Facts have suggested that I am always right, whilst you claim that you are rarely wrong . . . it looks like one of us shall be publicly eating their words.

This is your first world as you have already stated, thus TR in your vast TW
experience maybe the best you have face so far, but...

Little need for the patronising 'vast' TW experience' my friend (and I thought we had an understanding that insults and jibes were unproductive). I have never hidden the fact that this is my first world, on the contrary, it is something I am rather proud of. Whilst my overall experience is limited, I highly doubt there are any other players in this world who have not only had to master the game, but found themselves leading a tribe in consequetive wars with three of the top five tribes (first Che!!!, then W1N, and then TR). As I have stressed before, I found TR the most organised and impressive of the three tribes, and it is this I wish to share. True, as Chimpokemon and other W1N members have pointed out, W1N were fighting other wars at the time, only a few members were actively partaking, and that as the Avaz posed no threat, there was no need for organisation. This smoothly leads me onto my next point.

...you have yet to face the full force of a tribe like W1N with players like myself
who laugh in the face of thousands of incoming nukes (not fakes, NUKES!), with
no tribe support and lose no villas... I attack sometimes, too! :icon_redface:

Precisely my point. TR conduct their wars are by attacking one enemy at a time, and the level of organisation that goes into this makes certain of a swift and clean victory. W1N, on the other hand, consist of such highly skilled players that I believe it is fair to say that no one has seen the full force of W1N. This is not me doubting the leadership's ability to mobilise a large scale war effort, just me highlighting that TR have experience of tribe-wide operations.

But seriously, I know there's a "slight chance" of us being proven wrong and I do
hope, for entrainment sake, I am, because it would be bitterly disappointing if
TR do not step it up and challenge us in this world... it's getting very boring!

It entertains me greatly to see so many of W1N's posters attempting to goad TR into a war, and claiming that 'this world is boring', when this world has been made depressingly dull and predictable in the post Che!!! merge era. As W1N posters declare, TR are no match for skill. Prehaps if W1N wanted a 'challenge in this world (to stop it being boring)' you should have declared on Che!!! rather than form a family, yes?

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

I like your jester break down. However, errr Dubby, 'Buffoon are not who buffaloes eat' is not a saying unless you just made it up, in which case its still technically not a reference you can make. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2722

and yet there is little difference between TR members needlessly insulting you, and W1N members needlessly insulting me. Agreed?

There's not room for such insults on these forums and W1N do not condone
such behavior.

If I am deemed arrogant, then it matters little to me. Facts have suggested that I am always right, whilst you claim that you are rarely wrong . . . it looks like one of us shall be publicly eating their words.

Well I will say again (Dubby, lol), no one can be right all the time and one of
us will be proven wrong publicly, however...

...I have admitted to being wrong, sometimes, thus I believe it will be you
who'll have the most egg on face if proven wrong! :icon_redface:

Personally I would rather be proven wrong here and endure a little flaming on
the forums in return for some hot action on the battlefield! :icon_wink:

Little need for the patronising 'vast' TW experience' my friend (and I thought we had an understanding that insults and jibes were unproductive). I have never hidden the fact that this is my first world, on the contrary, it is something I am rather proud of. Whilst my overall experience is limited, I highly doubt there are any other players in this world who have not only had to master the game, but found themselves leading a tribe in consequetive wars with three of the top five tribes (first Che!!!, then W1N, and then TR). As I have stressed before, I found TR the most organised and impressive of the three tribes, and it is this I wish to share. True, as Chimpokemon and other W1N members have pointed out, W1N were fighting other wars at the time, only a few members were actively partaking, and that as the Avaz posed no threat, there was no need for organisation.

There's a huge difference in insulting one's RL and patronising ones in-game
abilities! (nod)

You have failed to beat any of these tribes, whilst none of your tribes and
personal accounts have been impressive thus far... I fail to see your mastery
of Tribal Wars, Kilroy! :icon_confused:

Now it's hardly surprising TR impressed you the most, they had no wars, thus
were able to throw all they had at you!

My point about your experience is simple...

You, unlike players within W1N, have had very little experience in this game,
thus it is no surprise to me you think TR are so great -- they are the only
tribe to have hit you with full force...

...having to throw all you have to rid a tribe like Avaz does not impress me! :icon_redface:

TR conduct their wars are by attacking one enemy at a time, and the level of organisation that goes into this makes certain of a swift and clean victory. W1N, on the other hand, consist of such highly skilled players that I believe it is fair to say that no one has seen the full force of W1N. This is not me doubting the leadership's ability to mobilise a large scale war effort, just me highlighting that TR have experience of tribe-wide operations.

So they should be capable of tribe-wide operations, they are the rank2 tribe ffs! :icon_rolleyes:

I am fully aware of TR's tactics of having all their players coordinate to land on a
targets' villages all at the same time (not within milisecs like us), but minutes, but
this is just one very small tactic, lol!

If TR use this tactic against us, they will fail ever time because they will become
very predictable and unlike newbs to the game, we have seen it all before.

Let's see how TR deal with our counter-tactics, which for lolz I will throw in
mass coordination plans on a few of their players... don't hit delete now! :lol:

It entertains me greatly to see so many of W1N's posters attempting to goad TR into a war, and claiming that 'this world is boring', when this world has been made depressingly dull and predictable in the post Che!!! merge era. As W1N posters declare, TR are no match for skill. Prehaps if W1N wanted a 'challenge in this world (to stop it being boring)' you should have declared on Che!!! rather than form a family, yes?

Family? Blasphemy!!!

Personally I was looking forward to a W1N vs CHE!!! war, however, with the way
the world has changed recently, this was a wise move for us both given the
size of the family tribes who now surround us.

The prospect of a world wide gang-bang on W1N is just mouthwatering, however,
it just would not be the same without TR... hence the goading! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Dubby -

In recognition of your consistency and perseverance in promotion of points only you can understand and the unlimited source of sayings you would never use or remember because they make no sense at all and have just been made up, I would like to nominate you for the TWUK1 award for the title of King of semantic satiation.

Damn forgot what the prize was going to be.

Can we have some interesting topics and views on the forums please?

Please??

Status
Not open for further replies.