W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

You see Dubby this is where your arguement is flawed, you know nothing about why T4H or TR got involved

According to Luke Bishop, both T4H and TR came in to take what you couldn't.

We may have taken 6 months to do this, but for 12 localized players, over 1.1k taken villages..........

It was more than 12 players involved. Especially when considering that you've in an earlier thread made a point of the distinction between an account an a player.

I would say impressive enough.

Then we disagree. To impress, in my humble opinion, one would have to achieve above the expected performance from a game theoretical point of view, thus I maintain my notion that W1N underperformed as the saying goes.

Where did I ever say I meant several reasons rather than one? Nowhere. You were talking about 6months. I was talking about the very small period where they actually bothered (a bit). I hardly think a tribe like W1N was having nightmares about a single player with not even an impressive record.

So your claim is that me destroying my villages is the only reason I have a positive score against W1N.

A claim which is easily falsified by the fact that W1N had ample time before operation scorched earth was employed, thus there must be other reasons at hand as the saying goes.

Unless you have some weird view on the phrase 'calling it a day' it would appear that you mean you were actually on top of the situation and that therefore it was not W1N who caused you to do what you did and get defeated but ultimately yourself.

Calling it a day is a saying which means to bring it all to an end, call it the quits, press the delete button und zu weiter.

Ade's claim was that I was destroyed before W1N became a family tribe, which the stats proves rather conclusively that I was not. So my claim that I in the end was beaten by the three mightiest tribes of uk1 stands.

Not surprisingly I might ass :icon_cool: (For ROCH!)

DeletedUser1189

Although you can post stats about your personal village conquers over and over it doesn't matter, your just trying to show off. I'm guessing your the guy who demolished all his villages. I thought that was funny when I heard about it. It also explains the stats. Whats the point in taking those villages once they become pointless as conquers. You just became dead weight to your tribe by your own self doing. Sometimes tribes win, sometimes tribes lose and sometimes they both win or lose. Although the op originally came out whining and asking people to attack us, even know his tribe just declared on us for craic because there no where near us anyway your tribe lost. Yet you have hijacked the thread for a couple of days now posting pointless stuff trying to draw attention to you.

DeletedUser

It was more than 12 players involved.

Can you prove it? Please try.

Ade's claim was that I was destroyed before W1N became a family tribe, which the stats proves rather conclusively that I was not. So my claim that I in the end was beaten by the three mightiest tribes of uk1 stands.

Dubby, you hit delete after catting your villages so technically you defeated yourself.

Your tribe was defeated by W1N, over a 6 month period we took over 1.1k villages so I would pretty much say W1N defeated =KN= and nobody else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

Although you can post stats about your personal village conquers over and over it doesn't matter, your just trying to show off.

No, the point of the stats was to rebut Ade's claim that I was destroyed before W1N became a family. I am terribly sorry that the stats isn't to W1N's liking, but then in the future W1N might want to avoid putting forth erroneous statements if you dislike the truth.

I'm guessing your the guy who demolished all his villages. I thought that was funny when I heard about it. It also explains the stats. Whats the point in taking those villages once they become pointless as conquers. You just became dead weight to your tribe by your own self doing.

That is the whole point behind the military tactic called scorched earth, yes. Destroy anything that might become useful to the enemy when the assessment of the operational context shows a battle you can't possibly win. Which was the case when =KN= faced the top 3 families of uk1 in W1N, TR and T4H.

Sometimes tribes win, sometimes tribes lose and sometimes they both win or lose. Although the op originally came out whining and asking people to attack us, even know his tribe just declared on us for craic because there no where near us anyway your tribe lost. Yet you have hijacked the thread for a couple of days now posting pointless stuff trying to draw attention to you.

I merely presented an argument to rebut Abdo's claim that W1N has an impressive showing against =KN=. Then it escalated, as usual, as the W1N propaganda department got their panties in a twist as the saying goes. But if you think that I've posted anything that is against the rules and regulations of this forum, you should report me to the powers in question as the saying goes.

No problem mate.

W1N noblements from =KN=

That list shows 34 unique accounts that have nobled at least 1 =KN= village.

Was there anything else before we close as the saying goes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So your claim is that me destroying my villages is the only reason I have a positive score against W1N.

A claim which is easily falsified by the fact that W1N had ample time before operation scorched earth was employed, thus there must be other reasons at hand as the saying goes.

This part is just a repeat of what you said last time and it's wrong because of what I said there. I clearly stated I was only talking about the small time period where they actually bothered (even though it was not much). :/ Unless you are now claiming W1N gave you a really hard time 6 months straight? :DDDDDD

Calling it a day is a saying which means to bring it all to an end, call it the quits, press the delete button und zu weiter.

Not surprisingly I might ass :icon_cool: (For ROCH!)

Actually, calling it a day means 'To stop what you're doing, at least for present time' Which would indicate that you had FULL control over your actions and what you did. And following that logic we would come to the conclusion that your previous statements are indeed false.

DeletedUser

CERTAIN PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS FLAME ON WHAT YOU WRITE DUBBY. NO MATTER IF IT MAKES SENSE OR NOT.
IF IT MAKES SENSE, THEYLL TURN YOUR WORDS AROUND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE AND IT'LL EVENTUALLY TURN THE SUBJECT AROUND!
OF COURSE YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH, IM SURE YOU REALISED THAT ALREADY :)JUST SOME WILL ALWAYS BE IN DENIEL!

DeletedUser

CERTAIN PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS FLAME ON WHAT YOU WRITE DUBBY. NO MATTER IF IT MAKES SENSE OR NOT.
IF IT MAKES SENSE, THEYLL TURN YOUR WORDS AROUND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE AND IT'LL EVENTUALLY TURN THE SUBJECT AROUND!
OF COURSE YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH, IM SURE YOU REALISED THAT ALREADY :)JUST SOME WILL ALWAYS BE IN DENIEL!

0173e0b82c76e227c6edbf77077f8798_pyzamcaps.jpg

DeletedUser

oh ok, sorry about that, i didnt type in caps to scream.
but i will check my caps next time.

DeletedUser4394

No, the point of the stats was to rebut Ade's claim that I was destroyed before W1N became a family. I am terribly sorry that the stats isn't to W1N's liking, but then in the future W1N might want to avoid putting forth erroneous statements if you dislike the truth.

That is the whole point behind the military tactic called scorched earth, yes. Destroy anything that might become useful to the enemy when the assessment of the operational context shows a battle you can't possibly win. Which was the case when =KN= faced the top 3 families of uk1 in W1N, TR and T4H.

I merely presented an argument to rebut Abdo's claim that W1N has an impressive showing against =KN=. Then it escalated, as usual, as the W1N propaganda department got their panties in a twist as the saying goes. But if you think that I've posted anything that is against the rules and regulations of this forum, you should report me to the powers in question as the saying goes.

No problem mate.

W1N noblements from =KN=

That list shows 34 unique accounts that have nobled at least 1 =KN= village.

Was there anything else before we close as the saying goes?

All of which is totally off topic, you've had your declaring and dying, maybe we can get back to more current concerns.

DeletedUser4320

This part is just a repeat of what you said last time and it's wrong because of what I said there. I clearly stated I was only talking about the small time period where they actually bothered (even though it was not much).

So when you said that me demolishing my villages was the only reason the W1N conquers was low you did not mean that it was the only reason, only the only reason within a limited period of time. And as the limited period of time was smaller than the time in conflict other reasons than your only reason must have existed, effectively making your only reason a reason of moot if one are to use reasonableness as the saying goes.

:lol:

Actually, calling it a day means 'To stop what you're doing, at least for present time' Which would indicate that you had FULL control over your actions and what you did. And following that logic we would come to the conclusion that your previous statements are indeed false.

No, the phrase to 'call it a day' means that one stop doing what one is doing. There is no stipulation of having control or that one must continue the activity at a later stage as the saying goes. But either way it is irrelevant as it merely denoted the point in time where I left uk1, which as pointed out happened after the creation of the W1N family, contrary to Roch's claim.

DeletedUser

I never said you had to continue it at later times. Read it again, the word 'at least' is crucial there.

So let me get this straight. You're saying that you stopped doing an action that was not under your full control. Then tell me how you can stop it if you did not have full control over it the first time around? :D

You may have 'left' UK1 after the creation of the family, but let's be fair now, you keep on claiming you were defeated by them, do you not? And therefore you effectively lost before you actually left. In fact you keep on throwing that six months thingy around, so hey. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

So let me get this straight. You're saying that you stopped doing an action that was not under your full control. Then tell me how you can stop it if you did not have full control over it the first time around?

You can stop by stopping as the saying goes, in our situation exemplified by demolishing your own villages and leaving.

You may have 'left' UK1 after the creation of the family, but let's be fair now, you keep on claiming you were defeated by them, do you not? And therefore you effectively lost before you actually left. In fact you keep on throwing that six months thingy around, so hey.

What I said was that in the end I was beaten by the top three family tribes of uk1, yes. With an operational context of warring the families of W1N, TR and T4H I assessed the situation as no viable future being present and thus decided to call it a day as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1189

You were never beaten by the top three family tribes. The stats showed that. You destroyed yourself by catting down all your villages and then quit, paralyzed and unable to fight like a lame dog as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

No problem mate. W1N noblements from =KN=. That list shows 34 unique accounts that have nobled at least 1 =KN= village.Was there anything else before we close as the saying goes?

I like how Wayne suddenly vanished from this thread.

You were never beaten by the top three family tribes.

Intriguing point of view, I just might have to quote you on that in future discussions.

You destroyed yourself by catting down all your villages and then quit, paralyzed and unable to fight like a lame dog as the saying goes.

Indeed, with the operational context being =KN= vs the top three families in uk1, it was my assessment that the scorched earth would be the strategy that minimized my enemy's fruits. W1N's constant crying over me employing said tactic tells me that my assessment was spot on and bulls eye as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1189

I don't think there was any real crying. I remember people having a laugh about it. You may of even did your tribe more damage than good as they lost a player from quitting and giving up. Especially a prolific or should that be infamous forum poster, and you just become another nail in the coffin, a statistic of a player not on there team anymore. People will see you doing that and it will negatively affect them and wonder if its time they just threw in the towel as well.

DeletedUser4320

I don't think there was any real crying.

I really hope there wasn't any real crying. I did not use the word 'crying' in a literal sense.

You may of even did your tribe more damage than good as they lost a player from quitting and giving up. Especially a prolific or should that be infamous forum poster, and you just become another nail in the coffin, a statistic of a player not on there team anymore. People will see you doing that and it will negatively affect them and wonder if its time they just threw in the towel as well.

That is the whole point, with the operational context being =KN= vs the top three families in uk1 the fate was sealed for =KN= as the saying goes. Thus the scorched earth was the strategy that minimized the fruits for our enemies.

There is a time for everything as the saying goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.