Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

1 W1N
7 ORC

I'm sorry, wut?

dont be sorry, we expect you not to understand.
let me explain in simple term for you.

ORC Vs W1N (remember they said its just a matter of time and ORC will be no more?)
i said:
they are still there, and they gave a very good run !
W1n thought it be easy and effortless. i told them they will not have ORC that easy and ORC is not goin anywheres, then they had audacity to say i was talking nonesense,
l left out the last part not to confuse you again...

i never said anything about the ranks, and of course W1N will stay ranked 1 (at least for a while)
but the point i was getting at is that ORC are still here and W1N said they wouldnt last .. :)

hope you understood that .. :)

DeletedUser

dont be sorry, we expect you not to understand.
let me explain in simple term for you.

ORC Vs W1N (remember they said its just a matter of time and ORC will be no more?)
i said:
l left out the last part not to confuse you again...

i never said anything about the ranks, and of course W1N will stay ranked 1 (at least for a while)
but the point i was getting at is that ORC are still here and W1N said they wouldnt last .. :)

hope you understood that .. :)
And I do remember that war ending in an NAP.

If you would like to spew buncombe and idiocy about W1N, feel free. The war is over, however, thus there is little need for your pointless drivel about what W1N said.

As you said, look at the rankings; You've managed to drop places whilst W1N have stayed rank1 and grown a very impressive lead. Well done.

DeletedUser

We only dropped RANK because of the formation if two new tribes from EXP, F.P.B and FIRE

DeletedUser

If you would like to spew buncombe and idiocy about W1N, feel free. The war is over, however, thus there is little need for your pointless drivel about what W1N said.

As you said, look at the rankings; You've managed to drop places whilst W1N have stayed rank1 and grown a very impressive lead. Well done.

As has already been pointed out Trip no longer plays this world, so when directing comments on his post can you please change the "you" to ORC.

Also as Brad rightly pointed out we dropped rank due to other tribes breaking and forming.

Re the internals and barb nobling, heard it before and am sure I will continue to hear it. All tribes do it and you would be a fool to say W1N dont.

DeletedUser

uh? no need to be acting like a door knob.
you clearly posted

I'm sorry what?
and i responded.

and my buncombe idiocity is just to show how W1N are full of it :)
you had to be around back then i guess.
please pay more attention before you post..
thank you have a good day!

DeletedUser

sound lads, we'd like to thank TR for losing a player to get us there, lol
as if we weren't gaining 200k a day on them!!!

DeletedUser

This is my first time doing this so be nice :)

1 W1N - Admittedly a great tribe - proving their credentials in a number of ways. If they weren't so centralised I imagine they could go all the way. With them being surrounded the challenge is doubly so I think.
2 T4H - Good tribe, not hearing as much about them of late it has to be said. Gearing up for something??
3 TR - Constantly being goaded by the number 1 tribe. Will be interesting to see their response. Saying that if I were running a tribe and it lost villages to a nap partner 'd know what my response would be :)
4 F.P.B - I really rate these guys, got some really good players, some good folk and IMHO a very good duke. Should be interesting to see how much they make the south east of this world their own.
5 FIRE - Again rate these guys, templars seems to be a beast and having read afew things from their members recently I've got a burgeoning respect for them. Will they hold back the W1N hordes? I'd like to think so
6 *FW* - One of the few tribes that I know very little about and havn't really spoken to much. Movers and shakers in w1? Maybe not
7 ORC - Interesting position, penned in by the Alliance of W1N and LRAG to the north and TR in the south. Obviously if I was C-rex I know which way i'd be going (EAST!!) but I'm not :p Seemed to make good progress against W1N at the last time of asking which really made me (and i'm sure afew others) stand up and notice their ability.
8 TR. - As previous tr - yet more family like
9 T4H-W - As previous T4H, just abit more like the nephew round the corner
10 Flux - What can I say. This is my tribe!! Aside from the obvious confusion of every one thinking they had the brass cahones to take on the might of W1N (we didn't, they dropped the nap and launched on us first) I think we're going way beyond expectation. The fact that a tribe nearly 1/10th of the size of its enemy isn't getting hammered says it all for the team spirit and ethic we're getting going in the camp. Fighting two fronts with a big border having stats against the enemy of +16 for the week makes me a happy man.
11 KA - Hemmed in with only one expansion route - into W1N. Held off the might of CHE!!! previously - not expecting their border to change dramatically any time soon.
12 LRAG - A tribe or a playgroup? You tell me...
13 IWL - Very interesting position they're in and I have ALOT of respect for these guys. Diplomatically managed to survive whilst CHE!!! were circling - and still around in a hostile area of the world. 2 fingers to the man. Keep it up lads!!
14 KnK - Sorry about this, but I'm not that well up on your tribe. Hopefully someone else might be able to fill me in at some point.
15 AK - As with KA.
16 =T4H= - Please see T4H - this one seems more like the little brother.
17 FREE - What can you say, the name doesn't really indicate their position. The ex-CHE!!! members that were so keen to take them out, stating they could have done it in a week if me memory serves me right, well they're still to the south. Their old enemy KA/AK are still in the west. Where are FREE? On the fence.
18 Riffs - Who?
19 3Lions - Eh?
20 -T4H- - Another one!!!

DeletedUser4394

A pretty fair round up there. Although

9 T4H-W - As previous T4H, just abit more like the nephew round the corner
More like the uncle no-one speaks of :D

DeletedUser

Well I've not done this before either. But it seems unfair to enjoy everybody else's efforts without contributing, however feebly. Anyway we dragged this thread grossly off topic recently, so I think an amende is called for.

1 W1N -Can't quarrel with their position and their achievements. I've always seen them as more a gentlemen's club for very large solos than a team - beginning to think I might be wrong, though. The next couple of months will tell. Individually, many of their players I respect hugely and some are also friends. A few I wouldn't use to wipe up dog sick for fear of befouling it. Though one of those has gone now, I believe. (9/10)

2 T4H - If you can have both TR and W1N biting their nails simultaneously, you have to be doing something very right. (9/10)

3 TR - Big, certainly. Some excellent players in there, too. So when are they going to go for it and start to impose themselves on the world, one way or another? My personal experience of them is primarily of discourtesy and bad cess - not to mention long term grudges for stuff outside my control - but I'm willing to believe I might have been unlucky. (5/10) Until you get up and show us what you are made of, one way or the other.

4 F.P.B - No direct experience - pretty far away - but where they are they could really make an impact. (?/?)

5 FIRE - Quite a bad press - other than Timmyhill - but their time, surely is now. If they do well in the next quarter there will be people copmpelled to eat words all over. (7/10)

6 *FW* - To be honest I know only two things about this tribe. One is that they seem to be T4H's excuse for not committing in the upcoming contest. The other is that they sent one of my players some attacks - I have no idea why. (?/?)

7 ORC - The rowdy neighours, for us. As I imagine we are for them. Great job against W1N - been said before I know but deserves to be said again. Very much locked in the North-Western corner, as Timmy pointed out. In that position, you can let somebody open the door for you or you can boot your way out through the wall. Obviously we will be more interested than most to see what they do. Individually, I have a lot of time for C-Rex, though she does have a bad habit of not finishing quite important discussions. That's one of her bad habits... (8/10)

8 TR. - See TR

9 T4H-W - See T4H.

10 Flux - We're fighting these, just now, so their status will change one way or another soon. For now I shall refrain from comment - except to say that I get their forums sometimes, via a dogleg, and I've never seen a tribe play so many mind games on their own forum. Hi, irjoney. We've not actually abused each other for days, now, and I'm sort of missing it. (7/10)

11 KA - er... doomed.(4/10)

12 LRAG - My tribe. A lot of people resent the fact that we survived and prospered when they felt the decent thing to do would have been to fold up politely. Others don't like us for other reasons. Most people seem simply to discount us. All good. My players enjoy the dislike and we benefit by the lack of close attention. Long may it continue.

13 IWL - All I know about these people, really, is that they are in a position where life must be very interesting all the time. And they have done very well to still be where they are. Enjoy... (7/10)

14 KnK - I apologise, but I know nothing useful to say about you - always assuming that anything I've said up to now is useful, of course. (?/?)

15 AK - Another outfit who don't go in for finishing conversations. Can't blame them in this case, though, I suppose. Maybe the same prognosis as KA (4/10)

16 =T4H= - See T4H. With all these references back to previous entries I am reminded of th well-known IT dictionary entry - "Recursion:If not understood then see Recursion".

17 FREE - Still around despite a good deal of pressure. Being LRAG I see that as a large compliment straight off the bat. Clearly an outfit who will be influential in a number of outcomes. (8/10)

18 Riffs - I apologise, but until I saw these guys in the top 20 I had no idea who they were. Now I know a lot more: i know they are a top 20 tribe. Not impressive, still, but that's it, I'm afraid. (?/?)

19 3Lions - We have had no contact with these guys and I have never had cause to look into them. Thus I'm left typing drivel. I'll stop. (?/?)

20 -T4H- - See recursion T4H.

DeletedUser

thank you mate
good to see a player taking the time to research and give a proper ratin
:D

DeletedUser

Well I've not done this before either. But it seems unfair to enjoy everybody else's efforts without contributing, however feebly. Anyway we dragged this thread grossly off topic recently, so I think an amende is called for.

7 ORC - The rowdy neighours, for us. As I imagine we are for them. Great job against W1N - been said before I know but deserves to be said again. Very much locked in the North-Western corner, as Timmy pointed out. In that position, you can let somebody open the door for you or you can boot your way out through the wall. Obviously we will be more interested than most to see what they do. Individually, I have a lot of time for C-Rex, though she does have a bad habit of not finishing quite important discussions. That's one of her bad habits... (8/10)

Short attention span through having to listen to a huge amount of drivel in this world so that why I never.............................................................................

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

C-Rex I did expect better from you, drivel might be how you take but but then some points we take from you are drivel. Of course it's hard to get a chance to speak during your foul moods.

DeletedUser

C-Rex I did expect better from you, drivel might be how you take but but then some points we take from you are drivel. Of course it's hard to get a chance to speak during your foul moods.

Typical response, where within my reply did I mention LRAG, I said World. Such narcism. Pay attention dear fellow :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Odm ur one to talk about drivil I've yet to see a decent post from u, ur almost as bad as dubby as the saying goes (wow they are catchy)

DeletedUser

My sincerest appologises C-Rex, I did jump the gun :(

Bradeo, you are not perfect so hush up already :)