A shout out to T4H

DeletedUser

Haven't really followed either of these tribes, but it'll be a good war, keep at eachothers throats on the externals, post some stats, good luck to both sides :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4394

I'd blame himenator for the war and few others like him trying to twist rules to suit there needs for barb munching.
FW broke nap rules so many times what yea expect to happen i know T4H broke it a couple time but that expected some mistakes. You where to busy barb munching and stacking T4H lines that you where making a threat of yourself.

I would say the recent mass recruitment of our war targets from TFA several of whom had plenty of incoming at the time was more or less a declaration from *FW* on T4H.

user_image_wanted.jpg

DeletedUser

No T4H were very good at that hence why the NAP had to be redone. Fact is your tribe is spineless!

:icon_cry:

I don't really see how you came to that conclusion. We do what need's to be done, the same as any other tribe.

To me, you just seem bitter about the fact that your time on W1 will be coming to an end... :icon_wink:

+ LoL at Bens PIC :p

DeletedUser

Today was the start of the T4H vs *FW* war, except T4H dont have the balls to come out and tell us that they wanted to break the NAP between our tribes. Instead they showed great skill by attacking a player 2 K's away from the rest of *FW* and when asked why they were doing it denied point blank that any attacks were taking place. Then this morning they delete our joint forums and send even more attacks while still no declaration was made.

So this is an open letter to any T4H member who has a set of balls or a backbone to come on here and declare war properly for which i will respect you.

xray_spine
Look I do have a back bone but was only gifted with female Genitalia at birth!

T4H Take No Prisoners!

DeletedUser

If you all want to compare pics there are alot of chat sites :)

DeletedUser

If you all want to compare pics there are alot of chat sites :)

You would know about these hey Onion :lol:

Anyway, this is T4H vs *FW*... After which, there will only be T4H... (+T4H-W + -T4H- + =T4H= :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

Sadly not :( Dirtie dirtie boy!

Goodluck to both sides, has either side planned any offence? (At all, I'm not asking for details).

DeletedUser4394

Sadly not :( Dirtie dirtie boy!

Goodluck to both sides, has either side planned any offence? (At all, I'm not asking for details).

Well I got a mail calling me a big pussy I suppose that could be offensive, I took it as a compliment though :S

DeletedUser

I just checked the map, seems like a nice big front line. What tribe's sitting in the dent?

DeletedUser

I would say the recent mass recruitment of our war targets from TFA several of whom had plenty of incoming at the time was more or less a declaration from *FW* on T4H.

and what did you guys do with TEA???

Anyway, this is T4H vs *FW*... After which, there will only be T4H... (+T4H-W + -T4H- + =T4H= )

cool, so which one will we be merging into?

DeletedUser

Just for those who of course like to read the forums and like a little history to the wars as I know little about the two of you and shocked to see you had a NAP with stats like this.

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H-W T4H -T4H- =T4H=
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* *WW* Riffs
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 156
Side 2: 28
Difference: 128
chart

They can't all be cross nobling of barbs can they?

Oh, and good luck to both.

And for any flamers about they're not correct stats I don't know when the war started so here's the last 24 hours for you.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 29
Side 2: 9
Difference: 20
chart

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of declarations sometimes, it depends on the situation, but if there is one thing you can be sure about, if you declare, its going to attract attention and spamming. Like in this thread, Komputaz trolling T4H, who didn't even start the thread and whining about them not declaring on other people. Just imagine how loud he might whine had they actually started the thread :icon_rolleyes:

I think its just politeness that it should be expected if they previously had a NAP... which ofcourse is then another matter on top of that.