Current Wars

DeletedUser4320

W1N have no need to declare as there are wars elsewhere with the coalition

Then why complain about others not declaring on you? Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Maybe 'cause they were wise and knew the relations couldn't last forever.

DeletedUser4320

Complaining, crying, whining, fussing, sniveling, whimpering, moaning or beefing. Dear kid has many names as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

why the patronising tone? are YOU scared? do you not want anyone else to get involved?

Personally, no. Why the hell would i be scared lol? :icon_rolleyes:

As is said so often, this is TribalWARS... The purpose of the game is to have wars...So no, not scared :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4394

you guys did bring it on in a cheesey way from what i saw (i may not have the complete picture, im sure you'll like to disagree)

i mean you coordinated an attack against a guy alone in K83/93, two continents away from the rest of the tribe, sent in 500 incomings, and still played stupid on the shared forums, made me lol... ow and stacked villages on the frontline beforehand!!

but good luck to both sides,
i myself, unfortunetly, am on the other side near Chaos!

hopefully this can spice the world up a bit (maybe W1N or TR can get involved as well)

Crikey! You guys are hardcore wanting TR and W1N to declare on you as well. I think they may be a little too far away to have much interest though.

DeletedUser

Crikey! You guys are hardcore wanting TR and W1N to declare on you as well. I think they may be a little too far away to have much interest though.

epic fail, but it was funny in your head, and thats where it counts most (Y)
if you want ill throw in a complementary chuckle because, well you did try

DeletedUser4394

epic fail, but it was funny in your head, and thats where it counts most (Y)
if you want ill throw in a complementary chuckle because, well you did try

You thought it was a joke! :icon_rolleyes: